Deceased/Not Found SC - Erica Bradley, 17, Allendale, 6 Nov 2006 - *D. Maner guilty*

mistivon

Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia
Reaction score
(Allendale) February 10, 2007 - There's been no sign of 17-year-old Erica Bradley, who's been missing for three months. However, her grandmother says Erica's boyfriend knows more than he's letting on.

According to the Allendale Sheriff Department, 18-year-old Derek Maynor, Erica's boyfriend and the father of her nine-month-old son, remains a suspect. They say they don't have enough evidence to charge him.

Now, Erica's grandmother makes a plea for justice.

"Derek, we loved Erica and we loved the baby. Whatever you did to Erica, would you please let law enforcement know," pleads Annie Wright, Erica's grandmother.

Wright says Erica was with Derek the night she went missing. She says they were fighting because Erica thought he was seeing another woman in Appleton.

The two were supposedly on their way there so Derek could prove her wrong. But according to Derek, while on the way, Erica jumped out of the car into the woods and disappeared.

Wright believes a different story.

"I think on the way to Appleton another fight break out. To my feeling he would have taken her somewhere in those woods and really went for it," Wright told News 10.

Erica's mother thinks it went even further than that, saying she thinks he killed her.

more:

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6068719

How sad. Maybe Erica was right and the boyfriend did have another girlfriend and wanted her out of the way. I wonder where the baby was? Hopfully he was with a relative and is alright.

This story sounds like Christine Ruddy and her husband Shayne who said that she got out of the car by the woods and took off. In reality he had murdered her and chopped her body up and was supposed to have thrown it into a river.

I hope that LE went over this boyfriend's car with a fine tooth comb. There has to be some evidence somewhere.

sounds bad:

In the days following her disappearance, the Allendale County Sheriff's Department conducted a massive search for Erica at the location where her boyfriend said she ran into the woods. Searchers found clothes, shoes and pieces of hair extensions belonging to Erica, but they were unable to locate her. Suspecting the worst, authorities brought in cadaver dogs to assist, but the dogs failed to pick up a scent

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0207/1301_erica_bradley.html

mistivon said:
sounds bad:

In the days following her disappearance, the Allendale County Sheriff's Department conducted a massive search for Erica at the location where her boyfriend said she ran into the woods. Searchers found clothes, shoes and pieces of hair extensions belonging to Erica, but they were unable to locate her. Suspecting the worst, authorities brought in cadaver dogs to assist, but the dogs failed to pick up a scent

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0207/1301_erica_bradley.html

Well that really doesn't sound good. I wonder if he just threw her stuff there so the police would find it so it backed up his story about the area she went missing in? Why would she leave her clothes, shoes and hair extensions in the woods? What is he trying to prove...that she stripped and ran off naked? He did something to her but he didn't leave her there. Shayne Ruddy all over again...he's lying.

Wow 3 months now since she been missing? I am so sad that we are just not hearing about it. I will pray for her and her little baby..I hate how some cases seem to be more important then others. This guy knows more then he is saying and if they would of put some fire under his a$$ 3 months ago and went national with this story maybe the pressure would of gotten to him..ala scott peterson... These men kill me you know they are man enough to go cheat but arent man enough to admit it so whats the next best thing to do instead of admit it? Murder.... wth?!! UGH!

Mygirlsadie said:
Wow 3 months now since she been missing? I am so sad that we are just not hearing about it. I will pray for her and her little baby..I hate how some cases seem to be more important then others. This guy knows more then he is saying and if they would of put some fire under his a$$ 3 months ago and went national with this story maybe the pressure would of gotten to him..ala scott peterson... These men kill me you know they are man enough to go cheat but arent man enough to admit it so whats the next best thing to do instead of admit it? Murder.... wth?!! UGH!

You are so right.

Sadly, I don't think Erica is alive, either. Now, what I want to know is WHERE IS THE BABY? Did I miss something somewhere?

aa
Bobbisangel said:
Well that really doesn't sound good. I wonder if he just threw her stuff there so the police would find it so it backed up his story about the area she went missing in? Why would she leave her clothes, shoes and hair extensions in the woods? What is he trying to prove...that she stripped and ran off naked? He did something to her but he didn't leave her there. Shayne Ruddy all over again...he's lying.
Totally sounds like the same story, same scenario.

As soon as I read the story about Erica remembered the case, but
I couldn't remember his name ... Shane! Thanks for bringing this up.
LE needs to compare the cases, I think.

Alice253 said:
Sadly, I don't think Erica is alive, either. Now, what I want to know is WHERE IS THE BABY? Did I miss something somewhere?

That is what I wondred too but I would gather that the baby is with a relative and that she went alone with the boyfriend. The baby has never been mentioned and I'm sure that he would have been if he had been with her plus the FBI would probably be involved in there was a baby missing too.

:( Bumping for Erica .I cant find any more info about her it sounds like she has been forgotten by LE

aaTotally sounds like the same story, same scenario.

As soon as I read the story about Erica remembered the case, but
I couldn't remember his name ... Shane! Thanks for bringing this up.
LE needs to compare the cases, I think.

Shawn Rudy perhaps? Who shot his wife, dismembered her and disposed of her in the river with help from his girlfriend?

When is LE going to stop covering up these crimes? It's the same old thing. Girl or woman goes missing, person she's last seen with says he dropped her off somewhere and she's never heard from again. Add into the mix they were fighting, he had another gf, there's a child involved.

I am just disgusted!

fran

I wish they would find her. I really don't think the LE are working with an Einstien here.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...rica+Bradley+missing&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

Mounting evidence in case of missing Allendale teen

ALLENDALE, S.C.---An Allendale teenager has been missing for over six months. Now the sheriff says he has new evidence in Erica Bradley's disappearance, but her family is still frustrated by the lack of progress.

Erica disappeared after leaving her job at a local restaurant. Extensive searches have turned up no sign of her.

She was last seen arguing with her boyfriend, Derrick Maner, in front of the Allendale County courthouse. Now new evidence from the sheriff's office may prove Maner had a hand in her disappearance.

Allendale County Sheriff Tom Carter says there's no doubt in his mind that Erica's disappearance was cold-blooded murder.

According to the sheriff, two separate DNA tests from state and county agencies found Erica's blood under her boyfriend's car.

If that's not enough, he says there's evidence that Derrick Maner may have even covered up a crime.

"We found a solution under the car to show they tried to wash out under the car, but I won't get into that," Sheriff Carter said.

Yet six months have now come and gone...and the only suspect in the case is still a free man.

more at link

Under his car? Like maybe he ran over her?

I'll be praying for this girl's family. He certainly sounds like the culprit to me, and it sounds like everyone knows it.

An Allendale man was arrested Thursday morning, and charged with the 2006 murder of Erica Bradley.

According to an affadavit, Bradley was 17 years old when she was last seen on November 6, 2006.

Her body was never found, but court records do say that her DNA was found underneath her boyfriend Derek Maner's car.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=60508

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back