Could Patsy's Cocktails Have Played A Part In Her Rage Attack?

Did Patsy's Cocktails Play A Part In The Rage Attack Against JB?

• No...alcohol was NOT a factor.

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Yes...alcohol WAS a factor.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • MAYBE...alcohol would have been a factor.

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • What do you mean? Patsy NEVER drank alcohol!!!

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Ames

Reaction score
Patsy admitted in one of her intervews...that she had a "couple of cocktails" at the White's Christmas party. Could these cocktails have played a part in her rage attack against JB? Everyone knows what alcohol can do to a person...what if either she had more than she said...OR...she wasn't used to drinking alcohol...then two to her body, would have seemed like alot more. I think that this is possibly why she flew into her rage...that and the fact that she was tired, she didn't want to go on the trip to Michigan the next day (she admitted that too)...along with the stress of Christmas, caused her to LOSE IT with JB.

Ames said:
Patsy admitted in one of her intervews...that she had a "couple of cocktails" at the White's Christmas party. Could these cocktails have played a part in her rage attack against JB? Everyone knows what alcohol can do to a person...what if either she had more than she said...OR...she wasn't used to drinking alcohol...then two to her body, would have seemed like alot more. I think that this is possibly why she flew into her rage...that and the fact that she was tired, she didn't want to go on the trip to Michigan the next day (she admitted that too)...along with the stress of Christmas, caused her to LOSE IT with JB.
Yep, along with the highly, highly addictive XANAX she was downing for her panic attacks. John by the way said he would be surprised to learn that Patsy took medication for panic attacks. He says this to Kane when interivewed. For two people that are so extremely close, they don't know very much about each other, except when it is necessary of course.

I can just see Patsy and John sitting in their lawyer's offices and Bynum saying "now listen to me you two, I know you didn't do this, you know you didn't do this, but the police think you did. So here is how we are going to handle it. You are going to be extremely sketchy in what you remember. In fact, you remember very little. At that point Patsy says, "but, gee, why, I mean we are innocent". And Bynum says, I know, I know and John buts in and says "Patsy lets just listen to what Mike says, go ahead Mike". Anyway, the answer you are going to give most often is not sure, ask John. And John, you are "not sure" check with Patsy or probably, or maybe or not sure or I think so.

We want to keep these interviews to a minimum so these answers will do that. Okay you two, now lets go.

Solace said:
Yep, along with the highly, highly addictive XANAX she was downing for her panic attacks. John by the way said he would be surprised to learn that Patsy took medication for panic attacks. He says this to Kane when interivewed. For two people that are so extremely close, they don't know very much about each other, except when it is necessary of course.

I can just see Patsy and John sitting in their lawyer's offices and Bynum saying "now listen to me you two, I know you didn't do this, you know you didn't do this, but the police think you did. So here is how we are going to handle it. You are going to be extremely sketchy in what you remember. In fact, you remember very little. At that point Patsy says, "but, gee, why, I mean we are innocent". And Bynum says, I know, I know and John buts in and says "Patsy lets just listen to what Mike says, go ahead Mike". Anyway, the answer you are going to give most often is not sure, ask John. And John, you are "not sure" check with Patsy or probably, or maybe or not sure or I think so.

We want to keep these interviews to a minimum so these answers will do that. Okay you two, now lets go.
I think that you forgot to cast your vote in my POLL...LOL I agree with you...prescription drugs and alcohol do not mix...so that could be added to my list of why TWO cocktails, while it doesn't seem like alot, or probably wouldn't even phase the average person...to the point of an anger induced rage that would kill their daughter. PILLS mixed with the alcohol...is just an accident waiting to happen. Plus, we don't know for sure just how many cocktails Patsy had....she says TWO...but, she and John have said alot of things that were not true....or made inconsistant statements.

Ames said:
I think that you forgot to cast your vote in my POLL...LOL I agree with you...prescription drugs and alcohol do not mix...so that could be added to my list of why TWO cocktails, while it doesn't seem like alot, or probably wouldn't even phase the average person...to the point of an anger induced rage that would kill their daughter. PILLS mixed with the alcohol...is just an accident waiting to happen. Plus, we don't know for sure just how many cocktails Patsy had....she says TWO...but, she and John have said alot of things that were not true....or made inconsistant statements.
Also, they had been up since 6 that morning, that is something like 15 1/2 hours before putting Jon Benet in bed and then she stayed up, she said and did some more things. That is 15 1/2 hours of nonstop and this woman was in remission from Ovarian cancer, stage IV. What the hell was she on, speed?

Also, I voted.

Ames said:
Alcohol playing a role here is definitely a possibility imo. This would explain that Patsy did something she normally never would have done.
Too bad her blood alcohol level on that night was never tested.

Solace said:
Also, they had been up since 6 that morning, that is something like 15 1/2 hours before putting Jon Benet in bed and then she stayed up, she said and did some more things. That is 15 1/2 hours of nonstop and this woman was in remission from Ovarian cancer, stage IV. What the hell was she on, speed?

Also, I voted.
Exactly...and alcohol makes you feel tired and sleepy ALONG with being easily aggitated.....SOOO..she had been up for 15 1/2 hours....AND drank two cocktails. Not exactly the recipe for a nice, peaceful evening at home...IMO

rashomon said:
Alcohol playing a role here is definitely a possibility imo. This would explain that Patsy did something she normally never would have done.
I have always thought this about Patsy..that the alcohol in those two cocktails played a part in the change in her personality. I was bashed on a board..that shall remain nameless....for posting my opinion on this....even though...Patsy...in her own words...said herself..that she had TWO cocktails at the White's party. That was something that SHE admitted to...I didn't make it up. I agree...it IS too bad that her blood alcohol level wasn't tested. But, even if it had of been tested that morning...it would have been alot lower than what it would have been the moment that JB was killed, and the staging was going on. IMO

Since I don't believe John, Patsy or Burke were involved in JonBenet's death, I can't respond to your poll.

snowqueen said:
Since I don't believe John, Patsy or Burke were involved in JonBenet's death, I can't respond to your poll.
LOL..thats okay...yeah, it is obviously intended for people that think that Patsy was involved. You could have checked...."What do you mean? Patsy never drank alcohol"...though...because nobody has voted for that one, yet.

rashomon said:
right,her inhibitions could have been lowered,and since she had the bathroom screaming matches with JB a lot,this time she went overboard.

JMO8778 said:
right,her inhibitions could have been lowered,and since she had the bathroom screaming matches with JB a lot,this time she went overboard.
And she DID admit to drinking two cocktails. How big the cocktail glasses were, and how much alcohol were in them, would play a big part in how she was feeling when she arrived home from the White's that night. It would be great to know if she really did have two cocktails...or did she have more than two. Two is all she admitted to. Just like on these police shows..like COPS...when a person is pulled over, and given the "walk the straight line" test...or touching the finger to the nose test...they tell the officer that they ONLY HAD ONE BEER. How many people would tell the TRUTH about how many drinks they had...whether it be because they were pulled over because of a suspected DUI..or a suspect in a murder case....a murder that happened, after a Christmas party where they had been drinking. OF COURSE....that person would downplay how many drinks they had. Even if Patsy DID have two like she said....she STILL WAS DRINKING ALCOHOL that night...and it could have been just the thing, to push her over the edge.

Ames said:
then two to her body, would have seemed like alot more. I think that this is possibly why she flew into her rage...that and the fact that she was tired, she didn't want to go on the trip to Michigan the next day (she admitted that too)...along with the stress of Christmas, caused her to LOSE IT with JB.
Ames,
I have to say I agree with this theory. I don't think that JBR's death was premeditated nor do I believe it was a sex game gone bad. I think her death was an accident and that the accident was caused by Patsy loosing control. I highly believe that Patsy's 2 cocktails that night may have aided in her loosing control.

philamena said:
Ames,
I have to say I agree with this theory. I don't think that JBR's death was premeditated nor do I believe it was a sex game gone bad. I think her death was an accident and that the accident was caused by Patsy loosing control. I highly believe that Patsy's 2 cocktails that night may have aided in her loosing control.
The injuries to JBR's body are not consistent with a rage attack by a parent. If that were the case, no garrote would have been used, and the body would probably have been removed from the house. The garrote and ransom note suggest premeditation, not rage.

The injuries to JBR's body are very consistent with a sexual attack and murder by a psychotic killer.

So, the evidence contradicts a rage theory.

Holdontoyourhat said:
What rage attack?
LOL...as I have said before in an earlier post...this thread poll is obviously meant for PDI's.

Holdontoyourhat said:
The injuries to JBR's body are not consistent with a rage attack by a parent. If that were the case, no garrote would have been used, and the body would probably have been removed from the house. The garrote and ransom note suggest premeditation, not rage.

The injuries to JBR's body are very consistent with a sexual attack and murder by a psychotic killer.

The garotte and the fact that she was left in the basement was part of the stage. I don't think that any parent, would be able to just throw their dead child outside...for God knows what to get ahold of it....especially if her death was an accident. The ransom note was MEANT to sound like premeditation....even though the ransom note was clearly a note for money...and that if it was delivered...then JB's life would be spared. Why would an intruder write that note, if he had planned to kill her? And IF he hadn't of planned to kill her...but it was a kidnapping gone wrong...why did he leave the ransom note? How can you get a ransom for a live child...if the child is dead? Can't you see...it was all staged....the ransom note was a fake...as fake as the Ramsey's. Their stories were inconsistant....the list goes on and on....there was no intruder, and the only psychotic killer was PATSY....because she flew into an uncontrollable rage attack.

philamena said:
Ames,
No, I don't for one second think that it was premeditated, or a sex game gone bad either. The evidence points to Patsy...John helped to cover it up, though.

Holdontoyourhat said:

HOTYH,
Sorry but I respectfully disagree with you. The head injury is quite consistant with a child murdered during a rage. The garrote, body being found in the home and the ransome note are all part of the staging and all the Ramsey's doing IMHO.

philamena said:
HOTYH,
Sorry but I respectfully disagree with you. The head injury is quite consistant with a child murdered during a rage. The garrote, body being found in the home and the ransome note are all part of the staging and all the Ramsey's doing IMHO.

Oh my gosh...its late...and I took about ten minutes trying to figure out what HOTYH meant. LOL...and then my tired mind figured it out....geesh....(Holdontoyourhat). I will be alright....I THINK. Oh for sure...Patsy murdered her daughter during a rage attack....no sex game, or premeditation involved....just a plain ole rage attack. It happens EVERY SINGLE DAY....sad to say.

Sorry Ames. lol
wink.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes