Do you think this case will ever be solved?

Solace

Reaction score
I am very interested in everyone's opinion on whether you think this crime will be solved. If so, why and if not, why not.

THANKS VERY MUCH. Solace

Solace said:
I am very interested in everyone's opinion on whether you think this crime will be solved. If so, why and if not, why not.

THANKS VERY MUCH. Solace

IMO this case was solved a long time ago. The truth is shielded by a court gag order.

BlueCrab

I think we will hear something from Burke after his father dies. I think once he has his own kids this will be different for him. I think in his heart he knows there was no intruder.

No, I don't think there will ever be a formal resolution to this case.

Veronica10 said:
I think we will hear something from Burke after his father dies. I think once he has his own kids this will be different for him. I think in his heart he knows there was no intruder.

No, I don't think there will ever be a formal resolution to this case.
I agree. I don't think there will ever be a formal resolution either. :cool:

BlueCrab said:
IMO this case was solved a long time ago. The truth is shielded by a court gag order.

BlueCrab
So you think the Court knows who the killer is?

I think there are ppl who know *exactly what happened;and I suspect there are other outsiders who have figured it out per the evidence that was released,like Mark Fuhrman,for example.

Solace said:
So you think the Court knows who the killer is?

Solace,

Yes, IMO the court knows who was involved in the killing of JonBenet, as do a handful of Boulder authorities and the grand jurors.

The investigative Ramsey grand jury, which had its own staff of experienced investigators, interviewed about 100 witnesses between September of 1998 and October of 1999, finally adjourned, a gag order was placed on the case which remains to this day. The jurors obviously had solved the case.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

Yes, IMO the court knows who was involved in the killing of JonBenet, as do a handful of Boulder authorities and the grand jurors.

The investigative Ramsey grand jury, which had its own staff of experienced investigators, interviewed about 100 witnesses between September of 1998 and October of 1999, finally adjourned, a gag order was placed on the case which remains to this day.

BlueCrab
By gag order you mean they were ordered to never disclose or discuss. Well that is pretty much every grand jury....but this one never even took a vote that I can prove........

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

The investigative Ramsey grand jury, which had its own staff of experienced investigators, interviewed about 100 witnesses between September of 1998 and October of 1999, finally adjourned, a gag order was placed on the case which remains to this day. The jurors obviously had solved the case.

BlueCrab

So,they spent all that money on Mark Karr,for a charade?

coloradokares said:
By gag order you mean they were ordered to never disclose or discuss. Well that is pretty much every grand jury....but this one never even took a vote that I can prove........
But given time,ppl will talk...it may be yrs from now,but I suspect one or more will.

Solace said:
I agree. I don't think there will ever be a formal resolution either. :cool:

While I don't know the ins & outs of this case, I have to say that I agree. I don't think there will ever be real resolution in this case, and even if there was, I think a great number of people wouldn't believe it anyhow.

coloradokares said:
I hope your right.
I really think it will happen,as big as this case has become.I keep thinking of all the stories I've seen on Unsolved Mysteries and how yrs later..ppl started talking,despite being hushed up by the gov't.

I think that the case has already been solved, but that no one will ever be formally charged or imprisoned for the crime.

JMO8778 said:
I really think it will happen,as big as this case has become.I keep thinking of all the stories I've seen on Unsolved Mysteries and how yrs later..ppl started talking,despite being hushed up by the gov't.
I think it was solved before the grand jury convened. But never prosecuted. I think for sure by the end of the grand jury it was still solved but never prosectued. And unless we stampede the fortress en mass.....and refuse to let this stand.....I am not sure even with our current governor .....that much will change. I am hopeful but at this juncture I'd hate to bet the farm either way.

JMO8778 said:
I think there are ppl who know *exactly what happened;and I suspect there are other outsiders who have figured it out per the evidence that was released,like Mark Fuhrman,for example.
I agree...and I don't know what everyone is waiting for to tell what they know.

capps said:
So,they spent all that money on Mark Karr,for a charade?

LOL..maybe they thought that the pubic was lacking entertainment....

coloradokares said:
I think it was solved before the grand jury convened. But never prosecuted. I think for sure by the end of the grand jury it was still solved but never prosectued. And unless we stampede the fortress en mass.....and refuse to let this stand.....I am not sure even with our current governor .....that much will change. I am hopeful but at this juncture I'd hate to bet the farm either way.

coloradokares,

Colorado law, IMO, has placed the state into a catch 22 situation in the JonBenet Ramsey case. The Colorado Children's Code prevents the disclosure of the names of very young children who have been involved in a major crime. Therefore, if the crime has been solved but the perpetrators are too young to even prosecute, how can the public be told who did it without violating Colorado law shielding the names of the children? The public can't be told. And that, IMO, is why this case will stay in limbo for a long time to come as Colorado authorities continue to dance around the tough questions.

John Mark Karr? It appears he was deliberately used to further confuse the case and divert attention from the truth. Incidentally, the evidence reveals there was likely more than one perp involved in the killing of JonBenet. Thus, Karr's DNA simply not matching the DNA in JonBenet's underwear does not automatically clear him as one of the perps.

BlueCrab

michelle said:
I dont think it will ever be solved.
My dad, uncle, brother and husband were all in the military Michelle...my brother was in the first war in Iraq, and survived an explosion on his ship. I just want to tell you to tell your brother THANK YOU for serving our country, and I will pray for him. (I saw your signature at the end of your post!)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back