823 users online (146 members and 677 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830

    MA - 10 Year Old Arrested In Target Store Attack

    I don't care if the child is only 10, I am glad she was arrested. She needs to learn this kind of thing will not be tolerated, even if she is only a child, before it's too late. I hope this scares her into thinking the next time before she snaps over something so stupid.
    I do think the woman could have said sorry, but if the Target there is anything like our local wal-mart, then you can barely shop their on the weekends and get through the aisles without bumping into someone it's so crowded. And I live in a small GA town, and I see this happened in Boston..I am sure the store was packed.

    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/10992644/detail.html

    BOSTON -- Minneapolis-based Target Corp. said that it would work with police for "a swift and just resolution" after a group of girls allegedly attacked a woman at a Boston discount store, hitting and kicking her and tearing off her clothes.


    Police said they arrested a 10-year-old in the attack.


    The girl, who was not identified, was charged with assault and battery for kicking the 22-year-old woman in the head and stomach on Sunday, police said.


    Three other girls were not arrested, but police said they would seek criminal complaints against them. Their names and ages were not released.


    The woman apparently had bumped into the 10-year-old girl in an aisle at a Target store and refused to apologize, police said. Witnesses told police the four girls then knocked the customer to the floor "where she was being hit, her hair was being ripped out, and her pants were taken off," he said.


    The victim was treated at a hospital.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,098
    Ah, the fairer sex!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    Ummm. The girl is only 10 years old. Where in the heck were her parents???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    262
    A 10 year old… ripping her hair out ? Ripping her clothes off? All in the middle of a store in front of onlookers. This was a brutal and rage filled attack on a stranger for a very small slight. I have a SON that is ten years old and I can’t imagine him having the rage and strength to attack an adult like this even if his life depended on it. What was this kid thinking?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    92,348
    I would like more details. Locally we have had groups of youths (****s) surround a car stopped in traffic and pound on the car, etc. Enough to scare the daylights out of someone. Were these children (young ****s) blocking the aisle and refusing to move? What exactly were the circumstances that precipitated this terrible event? More details please.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    I would like more details. Locally we have had groups of youths (****s) surround a car stopped in traffic and pound on the car, etc. Enough to scare the daylights out of someone. Were these children (young ****s) blocking the aisle and refusing to move? What exactly were the circumstances that precipitated this terrible event? More details please.
    All the links I have found say the exact same thing. No new details yet.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,496
    I hope the little chit gets her azz whooped in juvie. If I were attacked like that, I wouldn't care how old the kids were, I'd open up a can of WHOOOPASS!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mt. Lookout, WV
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama-cita
    I hope the little chit gets her azz whooped in juvie. If I were attacked like that, I wouldn't care how old the kids were, I'd open up a can of WHOOOPASS!
    2 CANS AND NO MERCY!!!!

    BRATS!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    262
    Ok, I just read that the other girls were actually 14, 16 and 20. I wonder if the bigger girls (one of which was actually an adult!) left the 10 year old and that is why she was the only one arrested so far?


    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...larrested.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV
    2 CANS AND NO MERCY!!!!

    BRATS!!!!!
    LOL! Reminds me of the Karate Kid and the wicked Sensai, "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy SIR!!!!"


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,520


    Quote Originally Posted by Nova
    Ah, the fairer sex!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SLP
    Ok, I just read that the other girls were actually 14, 16 and 20. I wonder if the bigger girls (one of which was actually an adult!) left the 10 year old and that is why she was the only one arrested so far?


    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...larrested.html
    They probably did just ditch her. Cowards. They can act tough, until the heat is on, then they run off. At least have the gumption to take your medicine like a woman!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by SLP
    I wonder if the bigger girls (one of which was actually an adult!) left the 10 year old and that is why she was the only one arrested so far?
    That wouldn't surprise me one bit... at least I hope so... I mean, a ten year old with 14, 16 and 20 year olds and only she gets arrested? It can't be right that she's the only one in cuffs.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,187
    So, the older girls got the woman overpowered and the little girl kicked her while she was down. She'll probably squeal on the others, give their names, and they will be arrested and get another mark on their permanent record. I wonder if the woman who was attacked was known to them somehow or if she is a trouble maker herself. Of course, that is no reason to be attacked and it's not right.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    So, the older girls got the woman overpowered and the little girl kicked her while she was down. She'll probably squeal on the others, give their names, and they will be arrested and get another mark on their permanent record. I wonder if the woman who was attacked was known to them somehow or if she is a trouble maker herself. Of course, that is no reason to be attacked and it's not right.
    In the second link it stated that the victim did NOT know her attackers...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TN - Extreme couponer alleges attack by dollar store manager
    By wfgodot in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:22 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:02 AM
  3. TN - 6 year old steals TVs from Target
    By golfmom in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 10:22 PM
  4. Deer Gets Loose In Target Store
    By Beyond Belief in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 11:20 AM
  5. UK - Brutal attack on 4 year old boy (11yo arrested)
    By Jacobi in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 04:35 AM