MA - 10 Year Old Arrested In Target Store Attack

White Rain

Reaction score
I don't care if the child is only 10, I am glad she was arrested. She needs to learn this kind of thing will not be tolerated, even if she is only a child, before it's too late. I hope this scares her into thinking the next time before she snaps over something so stupid.
I do think the woman could have said sorry, but if the Target there is anything like our local wal-mart, then you can barely shop their on the weekends and get through the aisles without bumping into someone it's so crowded. And I live in a small GA town, and I see this happened in Boston..I am sure the store was packed.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/10992644/detail.html

BOSTON -- Minneapolis-based Target Corp. said that it would work with police for "a swift and just resolution" after a group of girls allegedly attacked a woman at a Boston discount store, hitting and kicking her and tearing off her clothes.

Police said they arrested a 10-year-old in the attack.

The girl, who was not identified, was charged with assault and battery for kicking the 22-year-old woman in the head and stomach on Sunday, police said.

Three other girls were not arrested, but police said they would seek criminal complaints against them. Their names and ages were not released.

The woman apparently had bumped into the 10-year-old girl in an aisle at a Target store and refused to apologize, police said. Witnesses told police the four girls then knocked the customer to the floor "where she was being hit, her hair was being ripped out, and her pants were taken off," he said.

The victim was treated at a hospital.

Ah, the fairer sex!

Ummm. The girl is only 10 years old. Where in the heck were her parents???

A 10 year old… ripping her hair out :eek:? Ripping her clothes off? All in the middle of a store in front of onlookers. This was a brutal and rage filled attack on a stranger for a very small slight. I have a SON that is ten years old and I can’t imagine him having the rage and strength to attack an adult like this even if his life depended on it. What was this kid thinking?

I would like more details. Locally we have had groups of youths (thugs) surround a car stopped in traffic and pound on the car, etc. Enough to scare the daylights out of someone. Were these children (young thugs) blocking the aisle and refusing to move? What exactly were the circumstances that precipitated this terrible event? More details please.

Opie said:
I would like more details. Locally we have had groups of youths (thugs) surround a car stopped in traffic and pound on the car, etc. Enough to scare the daylights out of someone. Were these children (young thugs) blocking the aisle and refusing to move? What exactly were the circumstances that precipitated this terrible event? More details please.
All the links I have found say the exact same thing. No new details yet.

I hope the little chit gets her azz whooped in juvie. If I were attacked like that, I wouldn't care how old the kids were, I'd open up a can of WHOOOPASS!

Mama-cita said:
I hope the little chit gets her azz whooped in juvie. If I were attacked like that, I wouldn't care how old the kids were, I'd open up a can of WHOOOPASS!

2 CANS AND NO MERCY!!!!

BRATS!!!!!

LisainWV said:
2 CANS AND NO MERCY!!!!

BRATS!!!!!
LOL! Reminds me of the Karate Kid and the wicked Sensai, "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy SIR!!!!"

SLP said:
Ok, I just read that the other girls were actually 14, 16 and 20. I wonder if the bigger girls (one of which was actually an adult!) left the 10 year old and that is why she was the only one arrested so far?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/20070212-1411-girlarrested.html
They probably did just ditch her. Cowards. They can act tough, until the heat is on, then they run off. At least have the gumption to take your medicine like a woman!!!!

SLP said:
I wonder if the bigger girls (one of which was actually an adult!) left the 10 year old and that is why she was the only one arrested so far?
That wouldn't surprise me one bit... at least I hope so... I mean, a ten year old with 14, 16 and 20 year olds and only she gets arrested? It can't be right that she's the only one in cuffs. :waitasec:

So, the older girls got the woman overpowered and the little girl kicked her while she was down. She'll probably squeal on the others, give their names, and they will be arrested and get another mark on their permanent record. I wonder if the woman who was attacked was known to them somehow or if she is a trouble maker herself. Of course, that is no reason to be attacked and it's not right.

txsvicki said:
So, the older girls got the woman overpowered and the little girl kicked her while she was down. She'll probably squeal on the others, give their names, and they will be arrested and get another mark on their permanent record. I wonder if the woman who was attacked was known to them somehow or if she is a trouble maker herself. Of course, that is no reason to be attacked and it's not right.
In the second link it stated that the victim did NOT know her attackers...

can we see a photo of this girl?

So all four of the girls were sisters? If my daughters did that to someone just because a customer refused to say "I'm sorry" I would expect the law to deal with them and then I would deal with all of them when they got out of detention...that is where they should have been taken.

Most people are saying the 10 yr old did the kicking and one woman says she didn't do any of the fighting. The other 3 girls left their sister when security came.

I just wonder what kind of upbringing these girls have that they would go to that extreme. They stripped her pants off right in front of everyone! Can you imagine? I wonder if that is the way their parents handle things like that? Sure does make me wonder.

Mama-cita said:
In the second link it stated that the victim did NOT know her attackers...

That's even scarier to attack a total stranger in a store. I know some tough gang mentality type girls might recognize a friend of a friend who flirted with someone's boyfriend and that there might possibly be some grudge behind the attack.

I watched a program this weekend about girl gangs. They said that female gangs attack because the get pissed off at something, unlike their male counterparts. They said it doesn't take much to piss off a female gang member and you're lucky if all they use are fists; their choice of weapon is usually a knife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back