HIV, Prostitution Has Cheyney University On Edge

opme

Reaction score
http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_043172226.html

(CBS 3) CHEYNEY, Pa. Officials and students at Cheyney University are on edge after the arrest of a woman who police said was soliciting students for sex indicated she was HIV positive.

In his official complaint, Kelly said, "Floyd admitted to having sex with 10 male students…I asked Floyd if she had HIV and she said, "Yes.'"

"If anybody had contact with this young woman they should go for immediate testing," said Lisa Goldsberry of Cheyney University.

>>>>>>>>>
How scary is this.. I would have hoped that they would have taken note after the Duke scandel.. and yet here are a number of students that are now possibly HIVpositive after solicting sex despite a campus full of coeds...I hope ad pray that this is nothing more than a lesson learned and not a long term prognosis.

opme said:
http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_043172226.html

(CBS 3) CHEYNEY, Pa. Officials and students at Cheyney University are on edge after the arrest of a woman who police said was soliciting students for sex indicated she was HIV positive.

In his official complaint, Kelly said, "Floyd admitted to having sex with 10 male students…I asked Floyd if she had HIV and she said, "Yes.'"

"If anybody had contact with this young woman they should go for immediate testing," said Lisa Goldsberry of Cheyney University.

>>>>>>>>>
How scary is this.. I would have hoped that they would have taken note after the Duke scandel.. and yet here are a number of students that are now possibly HIVpositive after solicting sex despite a campus full of coeds...I hope ad pray that this is nothing more than a lesson learned and not a long term prognosis.

Unfortunately, coeds can be HIV+, too.

What sort of college admits students who don't know enough to use a condom when with a sex worker?

Nova said:

What sort of college admits students who don't know enough to use a condom when with a sex worker?
Not a very good school, I couldn't even find on the princeton review.

Nova said:

I'm pretty sure it's on the app too.

csds703 said:
I guess it should be. These kids are so dumb.
One of my sisters is a professor at a University in San Diego. The stories she tells me about her students are pretty incredible.

JBean said:
One of my sisters is a professor at a University in San Diego. The stories she tells me about her students are pretty incredible.
Don't tell me! My daughter goes to college next year.

csds703 said:
Don't tell me! My daughter goes to college next year.
Oh I am almost on the othr side. 3 down and 2 to go.
My college kids have loved every single minute of it. I wish they could stay in college for 10 years! lol...well except the cost.

where is she going?

You know, it's not just kids in college....I know a grown man that had sex with a "stripper" at a bachelor party. Part of the sex was unprotected!!

Just because this hooker has HIV doesn't mean any of the students are infected--If the guys only received unprotected oral sex from the hooker, they have little to worry about--highly unlikely to get HIV that way--saliva contains very little of the virus--But if they had regular sex unprotected with the hooker,,which would be incredibly stupid, then they have an obligation to get tested,just in case--of course there are a myriad of other STD's they should be tested for also

I feel bad for everyone there who's scared now, but how in the world, in this day and age, are these kids still having unprotected sex???

<What sort of college admits students who don't know enough to use a condom when with a sex worker?>

nova-- these are men we're talking about here.... LOL
you would think most would know better but you'd be surprised. it's not their brain they're thinking with here.

I am pretty sure she had actual sex with them and not just oral. As far as being unprotected you guys would be surprised the kind of stuff even these soldiers over here do. My hubby tells me some of the stories about the guys in his unit and all I can say is OH MY GOD! :waitasec:

Peter Hamilton said:
Just because this hooker has HIV doesn't mean any of the students are infected--If the guys only received unprotected oral sex from the hooker, they have little to worry about--highly unlikely to get HIV that way--saliva contains very little of the virus--But if they had regular sex unprotected with the hooker,,which would be incredibly stupid, then they have an obligation to get tested,just in case--of course there are a myriad of other STD's they should be tested for also

Nova said:

Agreed .. was more a question as to why they would got he route of a sex worker versus just dating a coed.. and yes I am well aware that they too can be HIV positive.

I do find it hard to understand choosing to have unprotected sex with a sex worker in this day and age.. these coeds have probably heard since kindergarten about the need for protected sex etc.. however along with the age comes the invicibility or it wont happen to me thinking. God I cant imagine getting that phone call from my child.. not only are they studying classes related to their major but they ae spending the their or their parents dollars on a sex worker as a form of stress relief..:slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back