BELIEVE IT(open-minded) or NOT??? Choice is YOURS!

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BELIEVE IT(open-minded) or NOT??? Choice is YOURS!
Remember: If you can THINK IT than it is POSSIBLE...EVERYTHING COMES FROM SOMEWHERE!http://www.beyond-the-illusion.com/...tletonMassacreReptilianSatanismConnection.txt
(Note: Below is the reference to Denver, Colorado being a major
satanic centre. I checked with Encarta World Atlas and Littleton is
only 16 km from Denver)

"Low income parents, and those addicted to drugs, are at the mercy of
the Freemasons and Satanists operating among the social services
hierarchy and judges. Their children are often taken away from them
for Satanic ritual or mind control projects. So called I crack' babies
are apparently sought after for mind control operations, as are twins.
I know of twins who were crack babies in Denver, Colorado, a major
Satanic centre. They were first taken from their parents and given to
foster parents. Later they we re taken from the foster parents by
Denver Social Services after the husband was murdered in very strange
circumstances and they were given to a single woman who had turned up
out of nowhere after the murder and offered to be a nanny to the
children. The Satanic ring centred in Denver connects into Boulder,
Colorado and this was where the child beauty queen, JonBenet Ramsey,
was found murdered in her parents home in very mysterious and
unexplained circumstances in December 1996 . The American coroner and
inv estigator, Dr Cyril Wecht, says that the evidence Proves that her
death happened during sexual abuse by her parent, John and Patsy
Ramscy. JonBenet was murdered on Christmas Eve
and Josef Mengele
created a sacrificial ritual for this date called " T he Last Bulb of
the Christmas Tree". Mengele's pseudonym, Greenbaum, means green tree
and relates to the Cabalistic Tree of Life,ife. A Brotherhood term
for the devil is JonBet and the coincidence is so amazing that, given
the other circumstances, I cannot beli eve this was not the true
inspiration for her name,
(above is partial paste of URL listed above FYI) ;)

Blazeboy, the excerpt you posted states that JonBenet died on Christmas Eve, when in fact she was very much alive on Christmas Eve. She didn't die until the 25th or 26th.

I followed the link and read the entire post or email, or whatever it was, and all I can say is that it was really, really out there.

______
IMO

Ivy said:
I followed the link and read the entire post or email, or whatever it was, and all I can say is that it was really, really out there.
The article is a testiment to why people on drugs should never be given pen and paper.

But thanks for wasting our time, Blazeboy!......LOL

Jonbet is the name for Satan used by the illuminati?
Hey guys..there are enough lunatics in that part of the country to make me a believer.
However,in this article,they are using "virtual head pieces" maybe drugs as well,to influence and make these people think they were picked up by and introduced to these rather short green guys.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/jennings3.html

There is a difference between being "open-minded" and having holes in your head.

tipper said:
There is a difference between being "open-minded" and having holes in your head.

Ah,yes! but do we not understand there are a whole bunch of people who do have holes in their heads,implanted with mind controlling crystals?
Seriously,I would like to know the stats on mental illness per capita in colorado.
For starters....Colorado has the highest rate of marijuana use per capita in the nation and one of the highest rates of people reporting binge drinking.

http://www.co.larimer.co.us/compass/sub_health_alcohol.htm

Colorado has the highest rate of marijuana use per capita in the nation and one of the highest rates of people reporting binge drinking.

Even with John out of the state?

Thugs are a criminal secret society in India which combined robbery with religious devotion that involved ritual murder (usually by strangulation) and human sacrifice to the goddess Kali. LOL

http://www.magonia.demon.co.uk/Ems/wolf/wolf8.html

http://www.geocities.com/orthopapism/thugism.html

The Garrotte. "Thugs in India have long been known for their method of strangling, called garrotting. It can be executed with a rope, strong cord or a piece of twisted cloth about three feet long with a noose in one end. This is a garrotte. Properly applied, it produces a deadly, silent strangle".

http://www.donrearic.com/thegarrotte.html :eek:

twilight said:
Colorado has the highest rate of marijuana use per capita in the nation and one of the highest rates of people reporting binge drinking.

ROFLMAO....good one. I have to ask, though, do you mean John Sr. or John Jr.? ;)

Since the article posted attempted to link Jonbenet's death geographically with satanic or mind control activity in Denver, perhaps a few facts are in order. Having read a newspaper almost daily for many years and watched TV news almost as often, in this area, I have yet to see any article or report documenting or even alleging that these activities occured. While I don't know about memtal illness statistics for Colorado, the suicide rate is somewhat higher than other areas, but lower than Wyoming ,Montana, and Nevada. As far as incidence of smoking the "finest green", that might well be true.

twilight said:

...LOL...thankx! :D...in progress of reading ALL posts ABOVE but stopped here due to "insight"; IMHO twilight "this is a TEST...TESTING..." and those who fail the TEST simply return to start over/repeat(history) in the game of LIFE due to COMMON SENSE FAILURE/MALFUCTION/?/whateveryoucallit LOL! :HappyBday
;) have a GOOD DAY!

vicktor said:
Since the article posted attempted to link Jonbenet's death geographically with satanic or mind control activity in Denver, perhaps a few facts are in order. Having read a newspaper almost daily for many years and watched TV news almost as often, in this area, I have yet to see any article or report documenting or even alleging that these activities occured. While I don't know about memtal illness statistics for Colorado, the suicide rate is somewhat higher than other areas, but lower than Wyoming ,Montana, and Nevada. As far as incidence of smoking the "finest green", that might well be true.

...IMHO drop/discard the newspaper and television (TV=tunnel vision) and you will see(have insight/understand/comprehend knowledge)... it's not a statistic/mind control/mental illiness/suicide THING ... it's a PATSY'S THING/THINKING = ACTION = MONEY "THING" ... ;) ;) ;)

Blazeboy: Ya know I hate to say it, but I have yet to understand ONE of your posts. But I always enjoy the graphics! :woohoo:

Shylock said:
The article is a testiment to why people on drugs should never be given pen and paper.

But thanks for wasting our time, Blazeboy!......LOL

LOL in all sincerity(SEE DEFINITION BELOW), it wasn't a problem on MY PART but I do know how to waste time=ENERGY(?) FYI FWIW. ;) ;) ;)

Main Entry: sin·cer·i·ty
Pronunciation: -'ser-&-tE, -'sir-
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
: the quality or state of being sincere : honesty of mind : freedom from hypocrisy

sissi said:
Jonbet is the name for Satan used by the illuminati?
Hey guys..there are enough lunatics in that part of the country to make me a believer.
However,in this article,they are using "virtual head pieces" maybe drugs as well,to influence and make these people think they were picked up by and introduced to these rather short green guys.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/jennings3.html

...say what?...maybe you should re-read w/o conflict/drugs(?)/closed-mind/??? ya think>>> ;) ;) ;) try, try, try, and try again...

Nedthan Johns said:
Blazeboy: Ya know I hate to say it, but I have yet to understand ONE of your posts. But I always enjoy the graphics! :woohoo:

LOVE/OWN IT (?); Nedthan Johns...bless you/yours for TRYING +sum ... LOL my hubby + 4 kids do say/tell me on a DAILY basis that I'm "not going w/the flow" -- being NORMAL/PROGRAMMED," whatever THAT means LOL... I'm trying to be like the rest of you ALL, but I know who I am and I AM ME FWIW and THAT'S THAT...take it or leave it--CHOICES?! LOL ;) ;) ;) THANKS!!!

vicktor said:

FWIW; Don't believe everything you see/hear...it's mostly non-fiction PLUS fiction IMHO... TV=Tunnel Vision ? - being mislead (the Blind lead the Blind AND THEY ALL FALL DOWN?)...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back