637 users online (83 members and 554 guests)  

Websleuths News

Post Woman Ties Up Lover And Drinks His Blood In Bizarre Valentine's Day Act

February 15, 2007 4:16 p.m. EST

Julie Farby - All Headline News Staff Writer
    Phoenix, AZ (AHN)-An Arizona woman who is accused of tying up and cutting her lover on Valentine's Day so she could drink his blood is under arrest on Thursday.

23-year-old Tiffany Sutton allegedly wanted to drink her lover's blood to celebrate Valentine's Day, and convinced her victim to have so-called "kinky sex" so she could fulfill her desire.

After convincing the victim to allow her to tie him up, Sutton proceeded to cut the man on his leg, so she could drink "a little bit" of his blood from the wound. Sutton also continued to cut the 45-year-old man on his upper body before he managed to escape.

The victim managed to flee from the scene, while Sutton reportedly chased him with a pickaxe. The victim passed out, covered in blood, and was found by a friend who called police. more at link:http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006477498
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Just wanted to say for the record - this was not me. ;-)
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Glad you cleard that up....I was gonna PM you to make sure you were not in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    Glad you cleard that up....I was gonna PM you to make sure you were not in jail.
    This chick takes the SENSUAL out of consensual. :-)

I wonder how they were dressed. Could you imagine, a naked man being chased down by a pickaxe wielding dominatrix?

Glad he's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Dena
    I wonder how they were dressed. Could you imagine, a naked man being chased down by a pickaxe wielding dominatrix?

Glad he's ok!
    I'm sure if it were something other than a dangerous pickaxe, it would be rather comical.

this sort of reminds me of a blind date I once had

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    this sort of reminds me of a blind date I once had
    So, she was chasing you with her striped cane?

Whoa, that is one kinky broad.

I just want to say right here and now that I was not in Arizona on Valentine's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I just want to say right here and now that I was not in Arizona on Valentine's Day.
    They say you only hurt the one you love...

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Thanks for clearing that up. Glitch was the first one I was gonna check with, but you were on my short list. Hey, anyone know where Tybee was? I'm just asking is all. And hey, LinasK hasn't said where she was. Maybe she posted this to brag.

JUST KIDDING LinasK!!!!

Every man's dream. That older man found exactly what he was looking for; some wild and crazy sex with a woman half his age.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    So, she was chasing you with her striped cane?
    --no --lol--I mean it reminds me of a blind date that almost turned into being a little violent--Many years ago this blind date, actually from a personal add, didn't go too well--When she called back for a second date I hemmed and hawed,she started getting slightly perturbed and subsequently made the rather flip remark that she was going to burn my house down--lol--that was the end of my looking for dates in personal ads

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    Thanks for clearing that up. Glitch was the first one I was gonna check with, but you were on my short list. Hey, anyone know where Tybee was? I'm just asking is all. And hey, LinasK hasn't said where she was. Maybe she posted this to brag.

JUST KIDDING LinasK!!!!

Well I will bite, but only if I'm bitten first.