Woman Ties Up Lover And Drinks His Blood In Bizarre Valentine's Day Act

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
February 15, 2007 4:16 p.m. EST

Julie Farby - All Headline News Staff Writer
Phoenix, AZ (AHN)-An Arizona woman who is accused of tying up and cutting her lover on Valentine's Day so she could drink his blood is under arrest on Thursday.

23-year-old Tiffany Sutton allegedly wanted to drink her lover's blood to celebrate Valentine's Day, and convinced her victim to have so-called "kinky sex" so she could fulfill her desire.

After convincing the victim to allow her to tie him up, Sutton proceeded to cut the man on his leg, so she could drink "a little bit" of his blood from the wound. Sutton also continued to cut the 45-year-old man on his upper body before he managed to escape.

The victim managed to flee from the scene, while Sutton reportedly chased him with a pickaxe. The victim passed out, covered in blood, and was found by a friend who called police. more at link:http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006477498

Glad you cleard that up....I was gonna PM you to make sure you were not in jail. :D

I wonder how they were dressed. Could you imagine, a naked man being chased down by a pickaxe wielding dominatrix?

Glad he's ok!

Dena said:
I wonder how they were dressed. Could you imagine, a naked man being chased down by a pickaxe wielding dominatrix?

Glad he's ok!
I'm sure if it were something other than a dangerous pickaxe, it would be rather comical.

I just want to say right here and now that I was not in Arizona on Valentine's Day. :innocent:

Jeana (DP) said:
I just want to say right here and now that I was not in Arizona on Valentine's Day. :innocent:
Thanks for clearing that up. Glitch was the first one I was gonna check with, but you were on my short list. :p Hey, anyone know where Tybee was? I'm just asking is all. And hey, LinasK hasn't said where she was. Maybe she posted this to brag. :D

JUST KIDDING LinasK!!!!

GlitchWizard said:
So, she was chasing you with her striped cane?
--no --lol--I mean it reminds me of a blind date that almost turned into being a little violent--Many years ago this blind date, actually from a personal add, didn't go too well--When she called back for a second date I hemmed and hawed,she started getting slightly perturbed and subsequently made the rather flip remark that she was going to burn my house down--lol--that was the end of my looking for dates in personal ads

curious1 said:
Thanks for clearing that up. Glitch was the first one I was gonna check with, but you were on my short list. :p Hey, anyone know where Tybee was? I'm just asking is all. And hey, LinasK hasn't said where she was. Maybe she posted this to brag. :D

JUST KIDDING LinasK!!!!

Well I will bite, but only if I'm bitten first. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back