1128 users online (229 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Twitney Spears enters rehab!

Well, I guess that even Britney has to take a break now and again to compose herself and have the Paris Hilton washed off her!

Hopefully, she can heal herself!

Cal

Link? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by sandraladeda
    Link? Source?
    Oops! And out a day later? Oh well.

Link
    We walk, and our true character is shown in how we
    walk. Living in this world means choosing, and
    the way we choose to walk is infallibly and
    perfectly expressed in the walk itself.

WWBD?

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Well, I guess that even Britney has to take a break now and again to compose herself and have the Paris Hilton washed off her!

Cal
    Someone needs to help the poor thing. I'm tired of seeing pictures of her puke on all the gossip sites.

Opps, just read she didn't last 24 hours and has checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3

Cal
    LOL. I did a double take at the thread, Twitney, that is too funny.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    She has turned into such a waste of space. The only reason I care about her getting her act together is because she has 2 little ones she is responsible for now. If it were not for those kids, I'd say have at it honey drink yourself to death because you sure ain't contributing anything to mankind.

I know, I know harsh.

Well, according to the link, she exited just as quickly so I don't think there's much cause for celebration.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Exited quickly, just like her first marriage. Maybe this means she will go back to reahab and and stay longer the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Someone needs to help the poor thing. I'm tired of seeing pictures of her puke on all the gossip sites.

Opps, just read she didn't last 24 hours and has checked out.
    Probably had a party to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    Probably had a party to go to.
    Yep, probably. Guess that means tomorrow there will be new pictures of her barf all over.

Those poor boys.

I wonder where her mom has been? They used to be inseparable years ago. Once she married FedEx, her mom disappeared. It was rumored that her mom hated him. I would have thought now that he was out of the picture, her mom would be back in. Maybe she is - they just haven't been photographed together or talked about in forever. Sad, really.

I've read a couple of things from people saying that Spears' family and close friends have been trying to convince her to get help for a while now.

I hate to see her become another Anna Nicole...and I think that is where she is heading.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    I've read a couple of things from people saying that Spears' family and close friends have been trying to convince her to get help for a while now.

It seems every time she goes out she has to make new friends at wherever she goes... she never seems to be out with the same people...

If any of my friends were like that I think I'd try and get them to see what they're doing but I'd stop going out with them. Who's putting those babies to bed at night? Babies wake-up early in the morning, there's no way she's up at the crack of dawn ready to be a mom.

Does anyone know what her parents are like? I never see them.

Jubie

Quote Originally Posted by jubie
    It seems every time she goes out she has to make new friends at wherever she goes... she never seems to be out with the same people...

If any of my friends were like that I think I'd try and get them to see what they're doing but I'd stop going out with them. Who's putting those babies to bed at night? Babies wake-up early in the morning, there's no way she's up at the crack of dawn ready to be a mom.

Does anyone know what her parents are like? I never see them.

Jubie
    I'm sure Britney has a host of nannies and armed guards (and possibly family) taking care of her children. I don't worry that their basic needs are not being met although I agree it's not ideal to have someone else effectively raising them...though I think that happens a lot in the Hollywood world.

Her Mom and Dad always seemed like pretty decent just folks to me. I agree we have not seeen much of her Mom recently. Maybe she's home with the grandbabies!

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast