Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR,

I even checked first, the number was about 150 less than the usual "turn-over".

All I can say is that y'all missed it tonight....Oh well, too late, can't remember, but something in there about RC and his foxes.

Sami, IF you get a chance...would you explain to me all the holes in my theory.

WHAT IF, someone were to take a shower, but they were a tad messy, like MY male. Getting something "DRY"- really DRY, IMO, is beyond the "Y" chromosome.

Later, a little girl with semi-dried blood on her little feet should traipses through that same room.

Would there be a difference in what the CSIs saw?

Thanks Samiya

:blowkiss:

5bigfish5 said:
GRRRRRRRRRRRR,

I even checked first, the number was about 150 less than the usual "turn-over".

All I can say is that y'all missed it tonight....Oh well, too late, can't remember, but something in there about RC and his foxes.

WHAT IF, someone were to take a shower, but they were a tad messy, like MY male. Getting something "DRY"- really DRY, IMO, is beyond the "Y" chromosome.

Later, a little girl with semi-dried blood on her little feet should traipses through that same room.

Thanks Samiya

My guess would be that it would not leave a print as suggested by other posters but rather more of a smear if mixed with water. Depending on the amount of water I suppose. I also beleive that it would have to be rather fresh rather than dried. I don't beleive that water would make dried or semi-dried blood turn back to liquid form but I don't really know. There are posters here a lot smarter than me who could probably answer this for you.

5bigfish5 said:

Thanks Samiya

If there was water on the floor and the blood on Cassidy's feet had congealed, there is a possibility of the water on the floor being pink stained. Someone would have to ask their DNA friend about 'watered down blood and getting DNA' because that is wayyyy beyond me.

There probably would be some kind of pattern if the water pool was bigger than Cassidy's foot, but the wetter the blood is, the more dispersion in a pool of water, and more so than with only blood there would certainly be drips from the motion of walking.

hugs
Sami

Don't forget candles for Michelle starting at midnight tonight....although my biggest hugs to those who have started early! We have 35 candles lit in Michelle's honour and I am tickled pink!

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MMFY

Thanks everyone

love
Sami
*advertiser censored*

Samiya said:
If there was water on the floor and the blood on Cassidy's feet had congealed, there is a possibility of the water on the floor being pink stained. Someone would have to ask their DNA friend about 'watered down blood and getting DNA' because that is wayyyy beyond me.

There probably would be some kind of pattern if the water pool was bigger than Cassidy's foot, but the wetter the blood is, the more dispersion in a pool of water, and more so than with only blood there would certainly be drips from the motion of walking.

hugs
Sami

Don't forget candles for Michelle starting at midnight tonight....although my biggest hugs to those who have started early! We have 35 candles lit in Michelle's honour and I am tickled pink!

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MMFY

Thanks everyone

love
Sami
*advertiser censored*
Thanks Pack & Sami,

I really wasn't that worried about a bunch of water, just good & wet.

I was just wondering if, $hit, what do I know..we don't even know the flooring...nevermind.

I am NOT crazy. CTV makes me that way!

XXOO

5bigfish5 said:
Thanks Pack & Sami,

I really wasn't that worried about a bunch of water, just good & wet.

I was just wondering if, $hit, what do I know..we don't even know the flooring...nevermind.

I am NOT crazy. CTV makes me that way!

XXOO
Most likely tile. Just a guess but I think this home and neighborhood is too "upscale" to have linolium. Just a guess though.

I'm not sure I'm buying that there are footprints in the bathroom and not in the hallway. If Cassidy wandered in while the perp is showering or has showered, there would be blood in the hall. If there was no blood in the hall, I don't really beleive that water in the floor would have caused footprints. If it was dried enough not to stain carpet, I doubt it would come off in water to make a print or prints.

The other scenario was that she was carried to the bathroom. A perp that cared enough to carry her to the bathroom to clean off her feet would not imo be able to leave that dear child in the house with her dead mother.

I also think that the scene did not look like it did the day of the murder. By the time the family came in, LE had been in the house for a while and things were moved, I bet they had taken carpet possibly, sheetrock, other evidence that would have changed the appearance of the house.

All jmo of course....

pack_fan said:
Most likely tile. Just a guess but I think this home and neighborhood is too "upscale" to have linolium. Just a guess though.

I'm not sure I'm buying that there are footprints in the bathroom and not in the hallway. If Cassidy wandered in while the perp is showering or has showered, there would be blood in the hall. If there was no blood in the hall, I don't really beleive that water in the floor would have caused footprints. If it was dried enough not to stain carpet, I doubt it would come off in water to make a print or prints.

The other scenario was that she was carried to the bathroom. A perp that cared enough to carry her to the bathroom to clean off her feet would not imo be able to leave that dear child in the house with her dead mother.

I also think that the scene did not look like it did the day of the murder. By the time the family came in, LE had been in the house for a while and things were moved, I bet they had taken carpet possibly, sheetrock, other evidence that would have changed the appearance of the house.

All jmo of course....
I have to agree with you on that. If the hall is carpetted as well as the bedroom, the carpet would've 'removed' the blood from underneath the feet mostly. The collected blood would've been up the sides of her feet and between her toes by the time she got to the bathroom.

When I wrote *There probably would be some kind of pattern if the water pool was bigger than Cassidy's foot, but the wetter the blood is, the more dispersion in a pool of water, and more so than with only blood there would certainly be drips from the motion of walking.*

I should have clarified that the pattern would be like a pinkish 'swirling' in the water, not necessarily a 'foot pattern' on the floor.

Sami

It is too funny that JY's sister is playing CSI with the blood in the bath and the lack of prints elsewhere. CCBI was there for 11 days. They know what they have and are acting on it. They don't need JY's sister questioning a missing "tooth" and where or where not bloody tracks lead.

Barney Fife said:
It is too funny that JY's sister is playing CSI with the blood in the bath and the lack of prints elsewhere. CCBI was there for 11 days. They know what they have and are acting on it. They don't need JY's sister questioning a missing "tooth" and where or where not bloody tracks lead.

This is why I love the fact that LE is keeping everything close to the vest. These people are more hungrier for information than we are to the point of exasperation and nervous wrecks. We can see that because everytime they're up against the wall another boulder is hurled at Meredith.

As each day goes by it gives me pleasure to think that JY has sweated out another one. That "crying towel" must be pretty wet by now!!

This was a beautiful feeling when at 11:59pm on Michelle's birthday I counted 105 candles all burning brightly at the candles website in honour of Michelle.

Thank you to all who participated.

Sami
*advertiser censored*

It was wonderful Sami, I even saw your daughters candle! I went back this afternoon and did one from my nik at CTV, so I took two spots, but each had a different thought.

Somehow I see any woman who is murdered while with child, as being held by angels, together with her bebe. It just has to be that way.

Nitey Nite all Scandi

Samiya said:
I have to agree with you on that. If the hall is carpetted as well as the bedroom, the carpet would've 'removed' the blood from underneath the feet mostly. The collected blood would've been up the sides of her feet and between her toes by the time she got to the bathroom.

When I wrote *There probably would be some kind of pattern if the water pool was bigger than Cassidy's foot, but the wetter the blood is, the more dispersion in a pool of water, and more so than with only blood there would certainly be drips from the motion of walking.*

I should have clarified that the pattern would be like a pinkish 'swirling' in the water, not necessarily a 'foot pattern' on the floor.

Sami
I just saw something on CTV last night that I think may have been used in this case. LE used luminol to track the killer's steps. Luminol can work on very faint prints that a killer would most likely miss. Surely, there was blood everywhere. Even if the killer tried to clean up his footprints, I bet that he didn't get them all. Plus, the luminol probably would highlight the areas that where the attempted cleaning occurred.

If the killer showered after the murder, I believe the police know this. I bet they have reconstructed what happened that night. I only wish that MY had been able to injure her murderer. However, I'm not sure that happened. It would have been great had they been able to find JY's blood mixed with MY's at the scene.

I really think that the police know who committed the crime. I think that they have pieced together what happened before and after the crime. I guess that they are waiting for that one definitive piece of evidence to jump out at them. I hope that they find it, and justice can be done for MY and her family.

I'm thinking that they can't place him at the crime scene mainly because of the questionairre they gave out to all the neighbors a week or so ago.

jilly said:
I'm thinking that they can't place him at the crime scene mainly because of the questionairre they gave out to all the neighbors a week or so ago.
Maybe, they gave the questionnaire to rule out strangers. You know how the defense will say that there was a rush to judgment, that they focused on JY immediately and didn't look for alternatives. Perhaps, they are asking the neighbors if they saw anything strange going on in the neighborhood, to include strange people and strange vehicles.

Perhaps, they have a purely circumstantial case that they are building. By ruling out the possibility of a stranger, it will become obviously clear that the evidence then all points to one person. ==> The husband.

nanandjim said:
Maybe, they gave the questionnaire to rule out strangers. You know how the defense will say that there was a rush to judgment, that they focused on JY immediately and didn't look for alternatives. Perhaps, they are asking the neighbors if they saw anything strange going on in the neighborhood, to include strange people and strange vehicles.

Perhaps, they have a purely circumstantial case that they are building. By ruling out the possibility of a stranger, it will become obviously clear that the evidence then all points to one person. ==> The husband.

I hope so Nan - gosh we can't even get a leak on what was in this questionairre and they've apparently given this out to a whole bunch of people and not just immediate neighbors!!!

nanandjim said:
I just saw something on CTV last night that I think may have been used in this case. LE used luminol to track the killer's steps. Luminol can work on very faint prints that a killer would most likely miss. Surely, there was blood everywhere. Even if the killer tried to clean up his footprints, I bet that he didn't get them all. Plus, the luminol probably would highlight the areas that where the attempted cleaning occurred.

If the killer showered after the murder, I believe the police know this. I bet they have reconstructed what happened that night. I only wish that MY had been able to injure her murderer. However, I'm not sure that happened. It would have been great had they been able to find JY's blood mixed with MY's at the scene.

I really think that the police know who committed the crime. I think that they have pieced together what happened before and after the crime. I guess that they are waiting for that one definitive piece of evidence to jump out at them. I hope that they find it, and justice can be done for MY and her family.

I would think he's missed a few spots too especially since he's cleaning in artificial light. Most bedrooms aren't known for having bright lighting and it was in the middle of the nite.

I hope Michelle did manage to scratch him or something. There would be a good chance with the strangling part provided he didn't have gloves on otherwise, after that attempt I think she went into defensive mode as in holding her head.

Barney Fife said:

Good to see you back posting ~ missed 'ya!

Did you also notice that in one post Gojo as much as said - well he did say that the posts that ended with a certain wording were done by JY? I was surprised he let on to this. Something like - and all that. Gosh, I'll have to try and find that post. It was yesterday.

nanandjim said:

Hi Nana! I think the killer must have walked either barefoot or with socks {sans shoes}, because acc to Charlie there was a test given to JY which was making a print of his feet. And it had to do with what the print would look like on carpeting.

If they had this it might be a good tell tale sign he walked on the carpet with wet or bloody feet, but the test might have been inconclusive. I see that a lot in CSI shows, and not strong enough to illicit an arrest. ;{

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken