DUANE "DOG" CHAPMAN AND CO.

Bobbisangel

Reaction score
I heard something on the news today but wasn't really listening and might have heard wrong. Did anyone hear that the US is extraditing him and the boys to Mexico to stand trial? I know the decision was supposed to be made this week. I hope to heaven I heard that wrong.

You-re not wrong--Unfortunately Dog faces three years in prison if convicted--guess Mexico doesn't like Gringo bounty hunters

Peter Hamilton said:
You-re not wrong--Unfortunately Dog faces three years in prison if convicted--guess Mexico doesn't like Gringo bounty hunters

I cannot believe that we are turning them over to Mexico. This is terrible. Dog and his guys went to Mexico to find Andrew Luster when no one here would go hunt him down. He went a the request of the women that Luster had drugged and raped! All kinds of politicians wrote letters saying that he shouldn't be extradited to Mexico. The US didn't have to do this.

Now I think that we should just get a caravan of buses and load up every illegal mexican that is taking up space in our prisons and send them back to Mexico to be put in their prisons to do their time. Why the heck should they take up space in our prisons when they are over crowded as it is.

Dog and his guys do more good in this country then a lot of people. This is a disgrace. I hope there is an uprising in this country over this. What should Dog and the boys have done....told those rape victimes that they didn't want to get involved and just left Luster there to rape and rape again?

Is this stemming back to when he grabbed Andrew Luster? I am sorry if I am way out of date.

Lion

BobbisAngel--well said--It was a great thing that Dog did, bringing that spoiled sicko rapist back to the US where he now rots in prison--Not sure why the US is allowing Dog to be sent back for trial

Bobbisangel said:
I cannot believe that we are turning them over to Mexico. This is terrible. Dog and his guys went to Mexico to find Andrew Luster when no one here would go hunt him down. He went a the request of the women that Luster had drugged and raped! All kinds of politicians wrote letters saying that he shouldn't be extradited to Mexico. The US didn't have to do this.

Now I think that we should just get a caravan of buses and load up every illegal mexican that is taking up space in our prisons and send them back to Mexico to be put in their prisons to do their time. Why the heck should they take up space in our prisons when they are over crowded as it is.

Dog and his guys do more good in this country then a lot of people. This is a disgrace. I hope there is an uprising in this country over this. What should Dog and the boys have done....told those rape victimes that they didn't want to get involved and just left Luster there to rape and rape again?
Great post Bobbisangel! So, this is stemming back to the serial rapist, Luster. This is just plain wrong. This should not happen. Who do we write to? What can we do?

Lion

Wow... way for the US to let the Dog down.... The ones that decided to extradite could have just put their foot down and told Mexico to stuff it. The Dog did Mexico a favor too! Luster could have easily gone back to his old ways there. :banghead:

So does this mean, they will have to release Luster since he was "illegally" apprehended>>>!!! This sucks.:behindbar

maybe the guy should have raped & killed a cute little suburban, upper-class, blonde-haired, beauty pagent queen. would that have made any difference?

is there something about harboring american fugitives in mexico that benefits the mexican govt. or society? there is something fishy about this. why are they- and we- protecting and defending the enemy here? just another sign of everything in our country getting turned on its head. the criminals, murderers & drug dealers have more rights.. and the righteous people and the victims get persecuted, or at the least, ignored.

Reb:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could not have said it better myself.

From A&Es Website: I was just watching CSI Miami repeats on A&E and it flashed up to check their website for important Dog news. This is truly disheartening and another example of why the American legal system is screwed!!!!!!

Marstan said:
So does this mean, they will have to release Luster since he was "illegally" apprehended>>>!!! This sucks.:behindbar
Yeah, release Luster and send him back down to Mexico for good.

Ugh, this really makes me sick.

Why can't we be this tough on "illegal immigrants"?

http://www.komotv.com/news/entertainment/5891926.html

"We only just heard about the Mexican court's decision to continue with the extradition proceedings, and are still in shock," Chapman and his wife, Beth, said in a statement issued Thursday night in Honolulu.

"Our attorneys have not even been formally informed of the court's decision, as of yet," they said. "We are obviously deeply disappointed and fearful of what will happen, and are currently absorbing the news and discussing our options at this time."

Luster was probably paying off the crooked officials in Mexico and Dog will probably have to pay every penny he has earned just to get a joke of a fair trial. I hope that Dog and his family leave this country and go to another country that won't extradite him and retire. I think he can hold his own in any jail but it's not right. Why does this government just keep kissing Mexico's rear end?

Dog and his crew aren't immune to international law. Our government has to extradite them to Mexico because they broke Mexico's laws, period. I don't like it, but there were other ways for Dog's crew to handle Luster. They could have detained Luster in Mexico and let the courts decide how to extradite him from Mexico. I know Canada wouldn't have tolerated the US crossing their border to apprehend a fugitive, and the same should apply to Mexico. My sympathies are with Chapman's family, but they did screw up.

God bless Dog and his family . I hope he get,s out of America and takes up his cause elsewhere . If this is all the thanks he is getting for bringing a real sicko to justice then god help America . I,m sure Dog would be welcome in lot,s of other lands .

I think I'll have my american government class write letters to their embassy or get in touch with the ambassador. this makes me NUTS
behindbars.gif
something is clearly wrong!

MG

Wish I could write somewhere too, but I,m not American ,I love and respect Dog and his team for all the good work they do and I think this is so unfair. no wonder people in America dont want to help and just turn a blind eye to crime . Sorry I dont mean everyone , there are a few but most dont want to get involved.

Another statement has also come to light that suggests not all of what has been reported here is true as it was leaked by a member of staff who was not authorized to do so! Apparently some of it is correct! As to which parts, we will have to wait and see! Hence Dogs lawyers not being informed. I have a forum focussing on this case at www.mrslchapman.proboards50.com, youre welcome to call in if this is a case that interests you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back