1154 users online (224 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ralph Fiennes joins mile high club

Air Stewardess admits to having sex with actor in airplane toilet.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=227916

He's kinda cute, I'd do him in the toliet...wouldn't be worth your job though...and she's right about the condom and the talk on AIDS in India, but why didnt she insist?
    It sounds like they had unsafe sex back on land.

I like Ralph......I feel bad that he was seduced by that woman......poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    He's kinda cute, I'd do him in the toliet...wouldn't be worth your job though...and she's right about the condom....
    Narlacat..Im shocked .........do you know how to quote part of that story ...I dont know how to do these things

I can't imagine any place less romantic, and he should wear a condom, and she sounds like a mental health risk; she'll probably be suing him soon, too.

Personally I don't respect a movie star that would shag a stewardess in the toilet. Ewww, just how much has he "been around"? What an ego.

He was seduced Marthatex.....it wasnt his fault ....he had no control

Quote Originally Posted by dingo
    Narlacat..Im shocked .........do you know how to quote part of that story ...I dont know how to do these things
    I will just copy and paste it.

QUOTE<<I was a bit shocked that he didn't wear a condom. Looking back, I think of it as dangerous and hypocritical given that he was going to India to talk about AIDS>>

<<She was moved to economy class for the rest of the flight but arranged to meet Fiennes at his hotel in India, where they spent the night together, having sex a number of times.>>

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    I can't imagine any place less romantic, and he should wear a condom, and she sounds like a mental health risk; she'll probably be suing him soon, too.

Personally I don't respect a movie star that would shag a stewardess in the toilet. Ewww, just how much has he "been around"? What an ego.
    Well, not everyone is after romance but I agree he sounds pretty irresponsible, they both do.

I don't either, typical male though, they seem to have trouble keeping it in their pants.

It probably won't wreck his career, didn't wreck Grants when he was caught with that prostitute that time..

How does anyone join the Mile High Club without getting a really painful cramp that the whole plane would see after coming out of the bathroom and limping back to his seat? Unless you're a Minute Man, you have to hold a position in an already teeny tiny space for enough time that you definitely run the risk of pulling a muscle or straining yourself.

I have always found Ralph Fiennes handsome and sexy. However, I would never have sex with him--or anyone--in a cramped, smelly, unsanitary airplane bathroom. How much fun would that be?? Yuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    I have always found Ralph Fiennes handsome and sexy. However, I would never have sex with him--or anyone--in a cramped, smelly, unsanitary airplane bathroom. How much fun would that be?? Yuck!!
    Yeah its a real turn off, its weird what some people will do.

Ummmm who is Ralph Fiennes?

Quote Originally Posted by angarella
    Ummmm who is Ralph Fiennes?
    Here's a link.

http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/page...es/index.shtml

I remember I first saw him in the movie, Quiz Show (about a game show scandal). He was really handsome in that movie.

He's done lots of great stuff - has been nominated for some Academy Awards. He plays Lord Voldemort in all the Harry Potter movies.

For more information:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000146/
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    He's kinda cute, I'd do him in the toliet...wouldn't be worth your job though...and she's right about the condom and the talk on AIDS in India, but why didnt she insist?
    It sounds like they had unsafe sex back on land.
    He is one of my favorite actors. I have enjoyed most of his roles and he has done a great job. I'm sure he is not shabby in the sack either. I would not throw him out of my bed ever. I find him to be a rather handsome man. I'm waiting for an invitation to join him I would insist on safe sex though, always!

Gozgals

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast