1147 users online (240 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

PA - Shelly Misinay, 41, Mercer County, 14 Feb 2007

Shelly Misinay, 41, was last seen by her husband Frank, after an argument the couple had before going to bed at their home at 605 Park Ave., police said.

Misinay told police he believes his wife left on foot between 4:30 and 9:30 a.m. while he was asleep.

http://www.sharonherald.com/local/lo...050195840.html

I hope the police have already searched the home and his vehicle. How many times have we heard this story and the outcome is always the same. They will probably find her in a field somewhere. I see that he kept the car!

I hope this gal did just take off because she was upset but I highly doubt it. This is just to common a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I hope the police have already searched the home and his vehicle. How many times have we heard this story and the outcome is always the same. They will probably find her in a field somewhere. I see that he kept the car!

I hope this gal did just take off because she was upset but I highly doubt it. This is just to common a story.
    I am inclined to agree with you. I always wonder who these people are who supposedly take off in the middle of the night after an arguement with their spouse. Usually if I am that upset I just go downstairs and sleep on the sofa, isn't that what most people do?

Where does this man work that he can sleep till 9:30?

This song sounds so familiar.

I hope they are checking local dumpsters and bodies of water.

Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV
    Where does this man work that he can sleep till 9:30?
    Somewhere were they have afternoon shift?

This is really close to where I live, and I haven't heard a thing about it (until now). Amazing. How do they expect to find people if there is hardly any publicity? Annoys me every time.

I sure hope this is not another 'the husband did it' case.... but I agree it's sure suspicious. Shenango Lake is not far from Farrell but it's all frozen over, so that should help... it's huge and lots of places to get rid of a body otherwise....

Sharon is close to Farrell and that's one big shopping mall.... lots of dumpsters there....

People with info can call 911 or the Mercer County police at (724) 983-2720.

Hubby told the police that he went to bed (at 4:30 a.m.) and was awakened at 9:30 a.m. by his two children, ages 4 and 6, and Misinay was not home.

http://blogs.vindy.com/news/2007/02/...farrell-woman/

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine
    Somewhere were they have afternoon shift?

This is really close to where I live, and I haven't heard a thing about it (until now). Amazing. How do they expect to find people if there is hardly any publicity? Annoys me every time.

I sure hope this is not another 'the husband did it' case.... but I agree it's sure suspicious. Shenango Lake is not far from Farrell but it's all frozen over, so that should help... it's huge and lots of places to get rid of a body otherwise....

Sharon is close to Farrell and that's one big shopping mall.... lots of dumpsters there....
    Duh on me!! Makes sense. He comes in from work late at night, they fight til 4:30, he goes to sleep. After he killed her and dumped the body of course.

Depending on what time he gets hom from work, not a lot of time in there to kill someone, clean up the mess, load and dump a body and be back by 9:30. My guess is she's close.

This was on a newscast in my area. My first thought was that the husband should be looked at very closely. It is not reasonable to think she left on foot and without the necessary things to survive. Besides that, it is cold around here at night. I hope the police are "on" this one.

Isn't it amazing how many women get into an argument with their husbands and run out the door never to be seen again They don't take anything thing with them...no clothes, makeup, phone, car, money...nothing. They never return to get their belongings either. What does LE think that they do...just run down the road and start a new life...just like that?

If this is out of the ordinairy for these women to do then the first thought should be that something has happened to them. Most women won't run out into the night without their kids...never to return.

Police Sgt. Ron Preston said Monday that no incoming or outgoing calls have been tracked to the woman’s cellular phone, which he said has been turned off since Feb. 12.

Preston said police have questioned Misinay and several family members but have not yet found any substantial evidence to locate the woman. He added that police are checking her laptop computer, which they said she used regularly.
    Me thinks she was missing before he reported it. Making assumtion here but the picture of her does not allow me to feel this woman would walk away. Drive maybe walk no way IMO snip from orig story
    http://www.sharonherald.com/local/lo...050195840.html

http://www.sharonherald.com/local/lo...052225153.html
    Published February 21, 2007 10:51 pm -
    Signs and fliers about a Farrell mother of two who went missing on Valentine’s Day have given Southwest Mercer County Regional police several leads. I don't know now this article leads me to think she may have snapped and did a runaway bride. Sure would be a better outcome. IMO

Yea that is what most people do I am sure. However one time I was so mad at hubby that I went outside and crawled in the backseat of the car and slept there. He had no idea where I was and the next day when I went in the house he was turning the place upside down looking for me lol.. I was like were you worried? And he just hugged me so hard and said never do that again please. So I never did but yea now I just go to the couch lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy
    I am inclined to agree with you. I always wonder who these people are who supposedly take off in the middle of the night after an arguement with their spouse. Usually if I am that upset I just go downstairs and sleep on the sofa, isn't that what most people do?

They don't live in a remote area, in fact the homes are pretty close together there (I know the area). From mapquest it does look like their house is at the end of their street though. Just saying because maybe neighbors could have heard something that night... or in the nights before.

Mom3dd, what you said about her being missing before he reported it - that could be, if you look at the cell phone being switched off for two days prior. Someone who uses her laptop regularly, and especially a mom of two small children, doesn't strike me as a person who'd let their battery die and not care about recharging (or just plain old switching it off).

But then again, wouldn't the kids have said anything by now about mom not having been there for a few days?

I don't think she ran away (look at her pic, she wouldn't wanna be caught wearing sweat pants in public IMO)... but I agree... hopefully I'm wrong and she did run away and is hiding somewhere because she's sick of life as she knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine
    They don't live in a remote area, in fact the homes are pretty close together there (I know the area). From mapquest it does look like their house is at the end of their street though. Just saying because maybe neighbors could have heard something that night... or in the nights before.

Mom3dd, what you said about her being missing before he reported it - that could be, if you look at the cell phone being switched off for two days prior. Someone who uses her laptop regularly, and especially a mom of two small children, doesn't strike me as a person who'd let their battery die and not care about recharging (or just plain old switching it off).

But then again, wouldn't the kids have said anything by now about mom not having been there for a few days?

I don't think she ran away (look at her pic, she wouldn't wanna be caught wearing sweat pants in public IMO)... but I agree... hopefully I'm wrong and she did run away and is hiding somewhere because she's sick of life as she knows it.
    If the cell phone was switched off two days prior, I'm wondering when the last time the laptop was used. I can't imagine getting so mad that you walk out on two small children. I'm wondering if they heard the parents fighting.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast