A question for Annasmom

shipmatekate

Former Member
Reaction score
Hi Annasmom,

I have been following this for some time, I have a question and I do apologize if it has already been asked.

When you noticed the "silence" that clued you into Annas not being where she should have been, were there any other noises? It seems that if there were a vehicle on your road it would have been heard by someone, given the isolated nature of your home.

Is it possible that someone carried Anna away through the fields rather than scoop her up into a car?

Many thanks!

Kate

shipmatekate said:
Hi Annasmom,

I have been following this for some time, I have a question and I do apologize if it has already been asked.

When you noticed the "silence" that clued you into Annas not being where she should have been, were there any other noises? It seems that if there were a vehicle on your road it would have been heard by someone, given the isolated nature of your home.

Is it possible that someone carried Anna away through the fields rather than scoop her up into a car?

Many thanks!

Kate
Kate, it's entirely possible. I do not remember hearing any other sounds at that time.

Thanks Annasmom, you know kids can move at an amazing speed and I just wondered if maybe she had walked a little ways away from the home and was nabbed at that point.

The short period between her being seen and her disappearing indicates to my mind that she was probably taken away fairly quickly

There was only a five-to-fifteen minute window in which she was taken. Unless it was extremely "lucky" timing by the abductor(s), it seems to me to indicate a well-coordinated scheme.

Dr. Doogie said:
There was only a five-to-fifteen minute window that she was taken. Unless it was extremely "lucky" timing by the abductor(s), it seems to me to indicate a well-cordinated scheme.
Exactly! A child vanishing in that short period of time, and doing so silently indicates that she was taken quickly and probably was being watched. It may be easier than you think to observe someone's home, especially if you are familiar with their habits.

That's what happened with little Shasta and Dylan. Now we know these pervs do 'stalk' their victims sometimes.

That brings up another question. At that time of the day was it routine for Anna to be outside?

mysteriew said:
That brings up another question. At that time of the day was it routine for Anna to be outside?
She almost always came home from school, changed into play clothes, and went right outside.

I have questions for Annasmom. In reviewing some of the facts, Doogie stated Anna was taken quickly in a 5-15 minute window. You stated that Anna was taken on a Tuesday and that you went to school with her on
Mondays because you were an aid in Anna's class. Were either of the Georges aware that you went with Anna on Mondays? Also, did you go to school with her on the day (Monday) before she was taken? On days when you went to the school, did you leave and return with Anna? Did you drive or just ride the bus with her? If you did go to the school on Monday before she disappeared, can you remember seeing anything or someone out of the ordinary? Please forgive me if these questions have been answered. Thank you.

I realize that the BFH is just that, He**, however, I was wondering if allowable, to scan the documents, and use them for sleuthers to peruse for details. Of course this would be up to the descretion of Annasmom, but I would be glad to help find ways to make them viewable, if it would be allowed. I was thinking that since it has been so many years, maybe it would be ok for us to see some of them?
( I keep having a dream about a particular paper, that I think must be in the BFH,lol)

I have questions for Annasmom. In reviewing some of the facts, Doogie stated Anna was taken quickly in a 5-15 minute window. You stated that Anna was taken on a Tuesday and that you went to school with her on
Mondays because you were an aid in Anna's class. Were either of the Georges aware that you went with Anna on Mondays? Also, did you go to school with her on the day (Monday) before she was taken? On days when you went to the school, did you leave and return with Anna? Did you drive or just ride the bus with her? If you did go to the school on Monday before she disappeared, can you remember seeing anything or someone out of the ordinary? Please forgive me if these questions have been answered. Thank you.
I wish I could give you a better answer, but it is so long ago and I didn't write anything about this in my journal. As far as I know, the Georges knew very little about any of our activities, apart from our address. The only contact I had with GW was the monthly support checks sent from a post office box. I think (but am not sure) I rode the school bus on Monday and that I did go to and from school on that Monday with Anna. I do not remember seeing anything out of the ordinary. The bus driver recently was in touch with Doogie and said something about a car or cars she saw on the way to the farm, but we have not been able to pin these down after such a long time.

I realize that the BFH is just that, He**, however, I was wondering if allowable, to scan the documents, and use them for sleuthers to peruse for details. Of course this would be up to the descretion of Annasmom, but I would be glad to help find ways to make them viewable, if it would be allowed. I was thinking that since it has been so many years, maybe it would be ok for us to see some of them?
( I keep having a dream about a particular paper, that I think must be in the BFH,lol)
There are hundreds if not thousands of papers in this box, and some of them have no direct bearing on the case. I am glad, however, to scan documents which might be of use (someone will have to give me lessons on how to post them, however, or maybe Doogie knows how to do it)...In particular, if you can describe the paper you're visualizing, I'll try my best to find it.

For approx 6 months, I have seen a paper that is pink, and it reminds me of the old "While you were out"...type phone message pads, from the 1970's, perhaps you remember them? Anyway, it continues to come to mind, maybe there is something similar to that, pink, and black lines on it. keep seeing it, and don't know why.

(one more afterthought I wanted to mention, all during the DNA testing time of C, I thought in my mind that C was Anna, however, the dreams of the reddish rooftops and white buildings continued to come, especially the last week of waiting. I thought for sure of the DNA being positive, but something else kept telling me otherwise, I still don't understand it)
It never seems to evolve into anything more, so I have never mentioned it because it basically seems fruitless or irrelevant at this time.

For approx 6 months, I have seen a paper that is pink, and it reminds me of the old "While you were out"...type phone message pads, from the 1970's, perhaps you remember them? Anyway, it continues to come to mind, maybe there is something similar to that, pink, and black lines on it. keep seeing it, and don't know why.

(one more afterthought I wanted to mention, all during the DNA testing time of C, I thought in my mind that C was Anna, however, the dreams of the reddish rooftops and white buildings continued to come, especially the last week of waiting. I thought for sure of the DNA being positive, but something else kept telling me otherwise, I still don't understand it)
It never seems to evolve into anything more, so I have never mentioned it because it basically seems fruitless or irrelevant at this time.
I went through everything in the box except the insurance policies, and I did indeed find something which fits that description: It is a pink copy of a blood test ordered by GW on a patient Jan. 16, 1973 from (I think) the Mission Neighborhood Health Clinic, which might have been kept to verify Dr. Waters' assertion that he was at work the day Anna disappeared. I also found a tiny postage-stamp-size photograph of George holding Anna which I had never seen before. On the back of the picture in GW's handwriting is "Sept., 1968 1 year 2 days Anna Christian Eifee".
By the way, the box is not as spooky as it was before, and everything is neatly organized, which makes me think that the Sheriff's office certainly looked at the material and perhaps photocopied some of it. I did not find the note mentioned in the HMB Review story, however.

Wow, I have to say that you surprised me with that! First off, I would like to know the initials, if not the Name of the patient, private message or public, whatever you feel is ok. ALso, I still feel certain that it was more of a smaller message type pad, such as, 5x7 or 3x5, can you tell me the size? I know that seems irrelevant, but maybe not...I am stunned on the date, absolutely stunned. The picture seems to say alot to me, and that is her name was not Waters to him, it was A.C.E...and that is what I am following, along with the idea that Brody is our problem. I believe, and always have, that Dr. Waters was victimized by Brody, in spite of his intelligence, he was simply used by someone else.
If the box is organized, I wonder, was that box documented by you before they had access to it? Is everything there, who knows, probably, and why did they do it, most likely they were good detectives searching for a timeline of events, is my idea. I still think that paper has something we need to research, but I would like to know if it is the only one that fits my description?
God bless you, Michaele, I want to help however I can, and if you can send me more info on this particular idea, or your thoughts about it, I would appreciate it.
Many Blessings again
Pat

Wow, I have to say that you surprised me with that! First off, I would like to know the initials, if not the Name of the patient, private message or public, whatever you feel is ok. ALso, I still feel certain that it was more of a smaller message type pad, such as, 5x7 or 3x5, can you tell me the size? I know that seems irrelevant, but maybe not...I am stunned on the date, absolutely stunned. The picture seems to say alot to me, and that is her name was not Waters to him, it was A.C.E...and that is what I am following, along with the idea that Brody is our problem. I believe, and always have, that Dr. Waters was victimized by Brody, in spite of his intelligence, he was simply used by someone else.
If the box is organized, I wonder, was that box documented by you before they had access to it? Is everything there, who knows, probably, and why did they do it, most likely they were good detectives searching for a timeline of events, is my idea. I still think that paper has something we need to research, but I would like to know if it is the only one that fits my description?

Many Blessings again
Pat
The pink paper is 5 x 8 and is a carbon copy of a blood test for a 51-year-old male, JR, ordered by GW and dated 1/16/73 in two places. My take on it (since there was nothing else like it in the box) is that he kept it to prove he was working on the date Anna disappeared...except that there is no time indicated on it. It does seem to be his handwriting. Neither Doogie nor I documented what was in the file before we turned it over, but everything I remember except that note featured in the HMB Review seemed to be there, somewhat more tidy and organized than before. At least I don't dread opening the thing the way I did!

The pink paper is 5 x 8 and is a carbon copy of a blood test for a 51-year-old male, JR, ordered by GW and dated 1/16/73 in two places. My take on it (since there was nothing else like it in the box) is that he kept it to prove he was working on the date Anna disappeared...except that there is no time indicated on it. It does seem to be his handwriting. Neither Doogie nor I documented what was in the file before we turned it over, but everything I remember except that note featured in the HMB Review seemed to be there, somewhat more tidy and organized than before. At least I don't dread opening the thing the way I did!

Interesting. How did GW know he would need to keep paperwork for a possible alibi for that particular day? Did he know something was going to occur that day? From what we know, LE was barely interested in GW and GB after the fact. And what was the legality of GW taking a patient's paperwork home? If LE had asked for confirmation of his work schedule that day, medical staff would have been able to pull the records for that date.

And on the back of the picture, why not list Anna's full name or just her first name? He certainly knows who she is. Why just ACE?

As usual, where GW and GB are concerned, all of this is very odd! :doh:

Most people would have LE check their place of employment to verify there whereabouts, and that is probably what LE would do anyway, they wouldn't take your word for it, I would guess.Perhaps he simply kept it for future questioning, if the need arise. However, taking a lab slip of a patients, home, after charting is not usual.I know that things come home, but not usually kept. I wonder if the alibi is not simply for GW, but for the 'patient' in question, in case LE suspected them in being involved, it would clear the patient too? This 'patient' would have to be researched and found carefully, by LE or a WSer so as not to infringe on personal rights.

I also found a tiny postage-stamp-size photograph of George holding Anna which I had never seen before. On the back of the picture in GW's handwriting is "Sept., 1968 1 year 2 days Anna Christian Eifee".

Here is the pic that was found in the BFH. This would have been taken on Sept. 27, 1968.

Attachments

• ACW-GW.jpg
    ACW-GW.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 514
I also found a tiny postage-stamp-size photograph of George holding Anna which I had never seen before. On the back of the picture in GW's handwriting is "Sept., 1968 1 year 2 days Anna Christian Eifee".

Were you not aware that the picture had been taken or was it something that you had just forgotten about? Background familiar to you? Was it a picture you had given him? How old do you think
Anna was at that time? Do you recall any occasion when GW might have been around Anna at that age?

To me it is kind of odd that Waters had it. He presented that he had no interest in Anna. Yet he kept a picture of her.
Had you given him other pictures of Anna? Were any of those found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back