1118 users online (235 members and 883 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Clay Moore, 13, Parrish, 23 Feb 2007

An Amber Alert has been issued for a boy who was abducted this morning from a school bus stop.

Manatee County Sheriffs Office spokesman Dave Bristow said the boy was taken just before 9 a.m. from the Parrish area.

According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, which issued the Amber Alert, the victim is 13-year-old Clay Moore.

Bristow calls it a "horrific incident" because other children were witnesses, and adds that it appears to have been a random kidnapping.

Moore is described as five feet tall, 100 pounds, with long light brown or blonde hair.

The suspect is described as a five foot , six inches tall Hispanic man. He was driving a maroon truck.

http://www.local6.com/news/11093740/detail.html

Exclamation 13 year old Clay Moore abducted from bus stop in Florida found alive

A news alert came across Fox news stating that a 13 year old boy was abducted from a bus stop in Florida.
    The childern at the bus stop said that the man who abducted him had a distinctive moustache.
    I cannot find anything on the web yet. It just happened a few minutes ago.
    The children stated that the man is hispanic and driving a truck.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows
    Last edited by dark_shadows; 02-23-2007 at 02:44 PM.

This is it, i think:

Clay Moore.

PARRISH - Eyewitnesses told the sheriff's office this morning that a gun-wielding man driving a pickup abducted a teenage boy at a school bus stop.

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/16768080.htm

“He happened to be the closest child,” Wells said.

Kidnapping appears to be random

Officials say Moore was wearing a black jacket with MSA on it, khaki pants, carrying a red backpack. He has a birthmark between his eyes that shows up darker when he's angry.

Officials say there were probably 14 or 15 children at the bus stop where the kidnapping took place.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...Y&pageId=3.2.1

One would like to believe when surrounded by 14 or 15 children an abduction wouldn't happen. i hope he comes back unharmed.

nice looking boy.

Floh, that is the one, but the Amber Alert was not showing when I posted the thread. I just looked again and it is not there.

Thanks for the link.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Discribed as a White male with a dark tan......Red, Maroon truck.....
    Florida people be on alert......
    I hope the Amber Alert is on....Seems Sheriff is saying the Alert is on.

Direction the truck went is possiably East ....

They are getting tips on trucks.......People need to be Alert.....
    Careful....has a gun.

They are discussing it on Fox and the reporter stated that the man is not hispanic after all, the man is tanned. The police wanted to clear that up.

More is going to be reported later they said.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

A gunman abducted a 13-year-old boy after approaching children at a school bus stop Friday morning, officials said.

http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs....60&cachetime=5

Fox news just stated that Florida Officals are going to be on discussing this in a few minutes.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

omg this is just awful... my heart is so sad because this kid looks just like my son... good lord please let someone find him soon. i hope the media keeps this at the top of the news like they should with every missing child.

And my wife thinks I'm being foolish standing at the end of the driveway while my 12 year old waits for his bus.
    Praying that they find this boy NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by KT Can
    omg this is just awful... my heart is so sad because this kid looks just like my son... good lord please let someone find him soon. i hope the media keeps this at the top of the news like they should with every missing child.
    Hi KT Can,
    It is truly heartbreaking.

There are alot of things going on in Miami. A tractor trailer just ran over a car with adults and children in the car. Fox is doing updates on that also.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

What a brave abductor, he was desperate to kidnap to do it in front of 15 other children! This is very scary. My 13 yr old is 5'8" 217 lbs and a bluestrip in Tae Kwon Do....I wonder exactly how he would handle this kind of situation, the man had a gun....how very very very scary this is.

The children stated that the man's moustache is "Tom Selleck" looking.

Update from Fox news;

link

Wells said "virtually all of our qualified people" are out looking for Moore and his alleged abductor. The area from which Moore was taken is largely rural, with many farms and places to hide, he added. Police have asked media choppers to report from the air on any clues they may find.

"We've got our fingers crossed," Wells said.

Clay's parents are with police during the search, Wells said, but they are "very emotional at this time" and not yet ready to talk to the media.

"They're hopeful, and we're hopeful as well," he added.

Moore is described as 5 feet tall, 100 pounds, with long light brown or blond hair. He was wearing a Manatee School of the Arts jacket and carrying a red and tan backpack.

The suspect is described as a 5' 6"-tall tan or Hispanic man with short dark hair and dark mustache and wearing dark sunglasses. He was driving a maroon truck.

"We have reason to believe that while he looked Hispanic, he did not sound Hispanic," Wells said.

Police will hold another press conference at 2 p.m. ET Friday.

Video with the children speaking;
    video

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast