Lawrence's Smith's book

Solace

Reaction score
FYI, I wrote Lawrence Smith and asked him when I could expect his book. He sent me this reply.

DEAR SOLACE,

I APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN THIS BOOK, AND HAVE ATTACHED A COPY OF
THE CONTENTS PAGE SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF THE DIRECTION
THAT THIS BOOK TAKES, AND THE SUBJECT MATTER COVERED. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
WILL BE ADDED TO THE NEWSLETTER THAT WILL DENOTE THE ACTUAL PUBLICATION
DATE AND BOOK APPEARANCES, ETC.

BECAUSE OF UPDATING REQUIRED TO INCLUDE THE DEATH OF PATSY RAMSEY AND
THE ARREST OF JOHN MARK KARR, THIS BOOK LOST ITS PLACE WITH THE PRINTER.
ADDITIONALLY, I'VE HAD TO OVERCOME LEGAL ISSUES(SUCCESSFULLY) WITH RAMSEY
OPERATIVES, WITH NO TEXT BEING CHANGED FROM ITS ORIGINAL FORM. IT WAS
MY INTENT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING THAT THIS BOOK SERVE AS A DEFINITIVE
CONCLUSIONARY ANALYSIS OF THIS CASE, WITH NO FUTURE BOOK BEING ABLE TO
CREDIBLY REFUTE MY FINDINGS OR POSE ANY CREDIBLE CONTRASTING THEORY(S).
I HOPE THAT I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS.

SINCERELY,
LAURENCE SMITH

And the Table of Contents is as follows:

i

The Last Christmas Of JonBenet Ramsey

And

Why She Had To Die

A parent’s sinful crime

Contents

Author’s note …………………………………………………….….……………...ii

Dedication ……………………………………………………..…………………….iii

Appreciation ………………………………………………………………….……..iv

In Memory ……………………..………………………………….………….……..v

Overview of an intruder scenario..…………………………..………..……..1

Chapter 1 Intruder as murderer. …………………………………………………....……….6

Chapter 2 Intruder analysis …….…………………….……………….………………….…..31

Chapter 3 Psychopathology types as suspects ………………………………………….58

Chapter 4 JonBenet must die....………………………………………………..…….……….79

Chapter 5 Homicide discovery/Investigation ……..….. .…………………………..…..122

Chapter 6 John Ramsey’s role ……….………….……………..…………….……………….164

Chapter 7 Psycho-linguistic analysis of ransom letter…….…………..………………..201

Chapter 8 About other theories …………………………………………………………………248

Addendum (Latest case developments through 2006)……………………287

Epilogue …………………………………………………………………..…..…………305

Glossary Of Major Participants ………………………………………..………….311

It should be duly noted that statements made in this written material should not

be construed as factual; rather, the author’s belief of how events occurred.

Solace,

That looks interesting, particularly

'must die' , really who says?

He played a role, now I just wonder what that could be?

Wonder if it will be an incest theory? There can be no intruder theory, no mention of an accident theory, no aliens to blame, if its anything else it has to stack up.

UKGuy said:
Solace,

That looks interesting, particularly

'must die' , really who says? Looks like Larry, right now.

He played a role, now I just wonder what that could be?

Wonder if it will be an incest theory? There can be no intruder theory, no mention of an accident theory, no aliens to blame, if its anything else it has to stack up.

I am really hoping something stacks up. :D

Thanks so much, Solace! Looks really interesting.

I'm glad to see that Mr. Smith didn't allow the Ramsey operatives to intimidate him.

I cant wait to read this book. Thanks for the update Solace. Please keep us updated as to when it will be out.

cynpat2000 said:
I cant wait to read this book. Thanks for the update Solace. Please keep us updated as to when it will be out.

Don't hold your breath cynpat2000,this guy has been saying this book will be out since I believe November of 2005.If you look through some of the old threads,you'll see.

capps said:
Don't hold your breath cynpat2000,this guy has been saying this book will be out since I believe November of 2005.If you look through some of the old threads,you'll see.
This is disheartening. Do you think it is the Ramsey camp that is holding it up.

Supe and Jayelles are up to something? Let's have it.

Solace, the book sounds interesting. Any book would, actually. No matter what side we're on. We thank you for your work.

Eagle1 said:
Supe and Jayelles are up to something? Let's have it.

Solace, the book sounds interesting. Any book would, actually. No matter what side we're on. We thank you for your work.
Hi Eagle. I agree they are up to something and I second "Lets have it". Come on tell us.

Nice to see you hear again Eagle.;)

Thanks very much for this, with even the Contents page. There's no telling how long we'll have to wait for the rest of it.

Maybe he'd give you a whole chapter. Just kidding. Just doing some posts because my subscriptions may have expired, and this really is a good thread.

Okay, Jayelles. here it is straight: you're the best bloodhound I know. So if it's not too much trouble, have a crack at this:

http://www.crimenews2000.com/cgi-bi...enet&Number=202055&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5[/quote

When you do a search on his name all of these forums come up. A Lawrence Smith (spelled with a w) also sold photos to the guy that sold them to the tabloids. Think there may be a connection?

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-photos.htm

According to this he graduated Magna *advertiser censored* Laude from the U of Chicago. I just read this tonight and thought it to be quite incredible.

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=281031&page=2

Cancel that - I got it.

OK - as another poster found out, there is no "American Psychology Association", it's the "American Psychologists Association" - a subtle difference but at the end of the day, there is nothing illegal in me inventing my own society and declaring myself a member of it!

If you go to the American Psychologists Association website, there is listed a Laurence Smith PHd (aka Larry Smith). But I don't think it's the same one:-

http://www.umaine.edu/psychology/homepages/Smith.html

I have found numerous papers by and references to a Laurence Smith Psychologist but so far, they have all been Larry Smith at UMaine.

Larry Smith, UMaine looks nothing like the picture Laurence Smith author has on his website. As I would expect from an academic, Larry Smith lists his publications and credentials in detail on his homepage. Laurence Smith, author only gives vague claims about :-

he has spent nearly 28 years in various areas of the psychology milieu including clinician, counselor, therapist, and staff consultant for various major corporations. Laurence Smith has often testified as an expert witness in civil legal proceedings, in addition to testifying at felony criminal trials, and criminal grand jury hearings. He also has credible knowledge of forensic pathology, along with medical insight in criminal investigations.

Which corporations? Which trials? - a psychologist of distinction would list these.

A poster at Crimelibrary posted an e-mail she received from Laurence Smith and he more or less attacked her for questioning him:-

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showpost.php?p=8833776&postcount=89

I have had the privilege of working with countless academics over the years and the bottom line is that in research, it is absolutely vital to check out/provide the credentials of sources. NO academic worth his/her salt will expect to be taken at face value - that is why they list their credentials in such detail and why bibliographies are a vital part of any research paper. It's a bit like the police or utility workers - people whom you might ask for ID in case they are bogus. The REAL police and utility workers will be happy to show their credentials and indeed expect to be asked for them.

The fact that this guy is atacking people who question him smells of a large decaying rat to me.

I don't have time to do any more just now, but I'll come back to it later. This is interesting.

I don't think she could have been slammed on the concrete floor of the basement. The head injury is in the wrong location...she was struck from above not across the middle of the back of the head.

Mensa, schmensa.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆