Bob Woodruff

Anniegirl

Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ETA:I posted this in the Jury room, however, i think his story and inspiration to anyone who hears of his recovery and rally to help other American soldiers injured with TBI"s is a story that should be a good news story and a story to bring a smile to anyones face and a tear in your eye.

I,literally, have been having tears slide down my face this morning as i watch "Good Morning America" and see Bob Woodruff return to work on GMA.
What a man , what a story.
Personally, having a family member suffer a TBI (trumatic brain injury) and survive it, and the struggle back to regain their life , and the MONTHS it takes , even years even , really- to learn a new word, regain an old memory- and the immense amazing feeling you get from witnessing such miracles ( cried many tears of joy for Steve, many times and his progressing , even with small things just making my heart so proud for him i feel like i would burst with joy)its just indescribable to see Gods miracles unfold before your eyes and Bob Woodruff is another example of this.
I do believe God's plan for Bob is bigger than he ever imagined, by surviving this , he is helping so many other victims of TBI's from Iraq- and bringing their stories to the much deserved attention these service men and women deserve and helping them receive all they rightfully deserve from VA benefits.

Did anyone else see GMA this morning? And watching the special tonight?

He is truly an inspiration!
A link to tonights special with Bob and Diane.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/WoodruffReports/

To Iraq and back

abc_bob_lee_woodruff_070227_nr.jpg

Bob Woodruff has always been my favorite news person. I didn't see him on GMA but definitely will watch tonight.

I watched the special and also Nightline afterwards. He's an incredible miracle. The only sadness in his story was that his recovery is so rare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back