Bye bye Billy :(

Just heard:( ........Billy Thorpe was one of our best rockers.

RIP Billy

RIP Billy, what a sad loss, Billy Thorpe was a great Aussie Rocker, he will be sadly missed.

michelle said:
RIP Billy. Even though I don't know who you are.
Cute Michelle :)

Everyone I know is dying of heart problems, not that I knew Billy....I'm over it, it will probably be me next...:hand:

Dont say that:eek: ....besides only the good die young;) :D :blowkiss:

"Most people I know, think that I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaazzzzyyyyyy........"

My theme song :)

RIP Billy.

OMG... wow that's such a shock. :(

We saw him a few years ago, at a local Pub here on the Coast... boy was he loud!!!

60 is way too young, that's how old my Dad was when he died.

RIP Billy and Prayers to your family.

Kezlyn said:
"Most people I know, think that I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaazzzzyyyyyy........"

My theme song :)

RIP Billy.
Mine too Kez:)

Shelly Beach said:
OMG... wow that's such a shock. :(

We saw him a few years ago, at a local Pub here on the Coast... boy was he loud!!!

60 is way too young, that's how old my Dad was when he died.

RIP Billy and Prayers to your family.
Hi Shelly....yes Billy could belt out a song......toss up between him and Barnsie who would be the loudest:p
Sorry to hear you lost your dad at such a young age:(

narlacat said:
Cute Michelle :)

Everyone I know is dying of heart problems, not that I knew Billy....I'm over it, it will probably be me next...:hand:
Don't say that! If that was the case, I would probably be right after you since we are so much alike (it would probably be a heart attack on a plane ride).:D

michelle said:
Don't say that! If that was the case, I would probably be right after you since we are so much alike (it would probably be a heart attack on a plane ride).:D
No it wont happen to you till years after me, I'm 8 years older remember lol

Plus do you stress, smoke, drink and have bad eating habits?

I always thought I would die of a heart attack, actually I always hoped lol lol ( as long as you dont survive! quick and painless they say)

Sorry Michelle:blowkiss: ...I dont want anything happening to either of you...Id be lost without my cyber mates:)

narlacat said:
No it wont happen to you till years after me, I'm 8 years older remember lol

Plus do you stress, smoke, drink and have bad eating habits?

I always thought I would die of a heart attack, actually I always hoped lol lol ( as long as you dont survive! quick and painless they say)
I dont smoke anymore. I stress WAY too much and I do drink :blushing: (Only when I am stressing:rolleyes: ). I forgot you are a tad older then me. I guess I would follow then.

dingo said:
Sorry Michelle:blowkiss: ...I dont want anything happening to either of you...Id be lost without my cyber mates:)
I know dingo, I am just playing. :blowkiss:

In honor of Billy Thorpe, I'm having a 70s flashback and singing "Children of the Sun."

Good thing I'm home alone. Hope the neighbors don't hear me. I wish I had a Bic lighter to hold over my head.

michelle said:
I dont smoke anymore. I stress WAY too much and I do drink :blushing: (Only when I am stressing:rolleyes: ). I forgot you are a tad older then me. I guess I would follow then.
I don't smoke half as much as I used to, haven't had one today and its lunchtime!
I can go without but am a social smoker, for me not to smoke I have to hibernate!

But I think stress is the killer and I stress alot too, my friend who just died at 45 was under considerable stress- high profile job and marriage trouble...add to that the fact he smoked and didnt eat right....I've got 7 years left at this rate...in fact it could happen now god knows 38 yr olds have heart attacks.
Now I've scared myself LOL

narlacat said:
I don't smoke half as much as I used to, haven't had one today and its lunchtime!
I can go without but am a social smoker, for me not to smoke I have to hibernate!

But I think stress is the killer and I stress alot too, my friend who just died at 45 was under considerable stress- high profile job and marriage trouble...add to that the fact he smoked and didnt eat right....I've got 7 years left at this rate...in fact it could happen now god knows 38 yr olds have heart attacks.
Now I've scared myself LOL
Stress will kill someone! I stress so much, I am stressing all week because I have a GYN appointment tomorrow and I am afraid they are going to find something wrong! Not only do I stress way to much but I think I am a hyperchondriac, lol...Go figure considering me going to school for Nursing!:waitasec: DH says I had OCD as well, I swear narla I am not that weird.:crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back