682 users online (78 members and 604 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AL - Talladega, White Male, 20s, March 2007 - Andrew Freeman

Just heard police do not have any idea who this young man is. Mid 20's 6 feet tall white male brown hair, 168 pounds. Murder victim.

More info...

Police are saying that the victim had recent cosmetic surgery...to pin back his ears, as stitches were still in place. No tattoos, no ID.

Well, I was wondering if this might be the missing boy from TX--I think his name is Mark Davis, but I doubt he recently had plastic surgery. Hmmm...

Surely LE is going to all the plastic surgeons in the area. If his surgery was so recent that he still has stitches, you would think someone will recognize him.
    You put the light in me...

To answer that Alice...

The police noted that it didn't have to be a cosmetic surgeon that did this surgery. An ear, nose, & throat Doctor could do it, anywhere. I guess that's why they released that info. They also say, he was found blindfolded, face down, shot in back, and head. I hope someone can identify him, and soon. He was wearing a Houston jacket...

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerSinger
    The police noted that it didn't have to be a cosmetic surgeon that did this surgery. An ear, nose, & throat Doctor could do it, anywhere. I guess that's why they released that info. They also say, he was found blindfolded, face down, shot in back, and head. I hope someone can identify him, and soon. He was wearing a Houston jacket...
    A Houston jacket? Wonder if it COULD be Mark Davis, then?

http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/d...-7c06v5326.htm

The presence of stitches means the surgery was likely performed less than two weeks before he died, Hubbard said.
    The deceased had brown hair and a red-tinged goatee. He was wearing a hooded gray Houston Texans sweatshirt, a Reebok T-shirt, black Reebok windpants and blue shorts with red stripes. He was 6 feet tall and weighed 168 pounds, and had no tattoos, jewelry or other possessions that could be used to identify him.

This rules out Mark Davis. Also, seeing as he had a Houston Texans sweatshirt on, I'm guessing he was a Houston resident...since the Texans are not a very popular football team anywhere but Houston. (maybe one of these days that will change though!!)

I know this is gonna sound SO wrong and probably make some people mad, but every time I see stats that indicate that someone is tall and pretty thin (6ft. 168 pounds) and murdered under such circumstance I automatically think drugs were involved. I just hope I'm proven wrong

how close was he found to the NASCAR track maybe he was a fan who came to see the track or an event at the track I know Richmond has events at the track all year . We had to drive by the Talladega track on our way to TX(my husbands fav.). For some reason NASCAR fans have a fav. track and if he was a fan he could have been passing through to see the track.

Photo

Photo of what the John Doe looked like.

http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/d...-7c08w1835.htm

he looks VERY familiar to me. This is going to drive me crazy.

Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee
    Photo of what the John Doe looked like.

http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/d...-7c08w1835.htm

he looks VERY familiar to me. This is going to drive me crazy.

That is amazing that they can do a photo like this. It should bring answers soon. Hmmm, maybe you saw a poster of someone missing?

bumping. This UID was added to TX's missing persons clearinghouse, but still no word on who he is.

this is someone's son/brother. He was dressed nicely (reebox shorts, shirt, and shoes) and had cosmetic surgery done which obviously means he or his family had to be at least middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee
    bumping. This UID was added to TX's missing persons clearinghouse, but still no word on who he is.

this is someone's son/brother. He was dressed nicely (reebox shorts, shirt, and shoes) and had cosmetic surgery done which obviously means he or his family had to be at least middle class.
    At least with recent surgery they may be able to identify him by reviewing patient records for male patients having the same surgery. It might take a while to secure this information given hospital privacy laws now but I think getting warrants to secure those records will be pretty easy.

I hope they find this guy's family soon, such a young guy

Maybe an abductor had the surgery performed on him to change his appearance? It's such a good reconstruction, it's hard to believe no one will recognize him.

The fact that he was wearing a Houston tee-shirt doesn't mean all that much. I'm wearing a Texas college shirt right now, and I haven't been to Texas in years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast