Identified! AL - Talladega, White Male, 20s, March 2007 - Andrew Freeman

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
Just heard police do not have any idea who this young man is. Mid 20's 6 feet tall white male brown hair, 168 pounds. Murder victim.

Police are saying that the victim had recent cosmetic surgery...to pin back his ears, as stitches were still in place. No tattoos, no ID.

Well, I was wondering if this might be the missing boy from TX--I think his name is Mark Davis, but I doubt he recently had plastic surgery. Hmmm...

Surely LE is going to all the plastic surgeons in the area. If his surgery was so recent that he still has stitches, you would think someone will recognize him.

The police noted that it didn't have to be a cosmetic surgeon that did this surgery. An ear, nose, & throat Doctor could do it, anywhere. I guess that's why they released that info. They also say, he was found blindfolded, face down, shot in back, and head. I hope someone can identify him, and soon. He was wearing a Houston jacket...

ShowerSinger said:
The police noted that it didn't have to be a cosmetic surgeon that did this surgery. An ear, nose, & throat Doctor could do it, anywhere. I guess that's why they released that info. They also say, he was found blindfolded, face down, shot in back, and head. I hope someone can identify him, and soon. He was wearing a Houston jacket...

A Houston jacket? Wonder if it COULD be Mark Davis, then?

http://www.dailyhome.com/news/2007/dh-talladegacounty-0307-dmackey-7c06v5326.htm

The presence of stitches means the surgery was likely performed less than two weeks before he died, Hubbard said.
The deceased had brown hair and a red-tinged goatee. He was wearing a hooded gray Houston Texans sweatshirt, a Reebok T-shirt, black Reebok windpants and blue shorts with red stripes. He was 6 feet tall and weighed 168 pounds, and had no tattoos, jewelry or other possessions that could be used to identify him.

This rules out Mark Davis. Also, seeing as he had a Houston Texans sweatshirt on, I'm guessing he was a Houston resident...since the Texans are not a very popular football team anywhere but Houston. (maybe one of these days that will change though!!) :D

I know this is gonna sound SO wrong and probably make some people mad, but every time I see stats that indicate that someone is tall and pretty thin (6ft. 168 pounds) and murdered under such circumstance I automatically think drugs were involved. I just hope I'm proven wrong :(

how close was he found to the NASCAR track maybe he was a fan who came to see the track or an event at the track I know Richmond has events at the track all year . We had to drive by the Talladega track on our way to TX(my husbands fav.). For some reason NASCAR fans have a fav. track and if he was a fan he could have been passing through to see the track.

bumping. This UID was added to TX's missing persons clearinghouse, but still no word on who he is.

this is someone's son/brother. He was dressed nicely (reebox shorts, shirt, and shoes) and had cosmetic surgery done which obviously means he or his family had to be at least middle class.

jodierenee said:
bumping. This UID was added to TX's missing persons clearinghouse, but still no word on who he is.

this is someone's son/brother. He was dressed nicely (reebox shorts, shirt, and shoes) and had cosmetic surgery done which obviously means he or his family had to be at least middle class.
At least with recent surgery they may be able to identify him by reviewing patient records for male patients having the same surgery. It might take a while to secure this information given hospital privacy laws now but I think getting warrants to secure those records will be pretty easy.

I hope they find this guy's family soon, such a young guy :(

Maybe an abductor had the surgery performed on him to change his appearance? It's such a good reconstruction, it's hard to believe no one will recognize him.

The fact that he was wearing a Houston tee-shirt doesn't mean all that much. I'm wearing a Texas college shirt right now, and I haven't been to Texas in years.

jodierenee, the picture on the very bottom of the theyaremissed.org link looks nearly identical to the picture in the news report link. You should contact the authorities with that link through proper channels..the resemblance in the bottom missing picture of the San Fran man, is really close I think.
Hopefully they will be able to bring him home, seems he has been missing a few years. Good sleuthing, maybe you are correct.

OK, I had a thought on this...

He is wearing alot of running gear, particularly Reebok running gear. Was there any races or marathons in that area anytime close to before he was found? Some marathons bring people from all over the world. Maybe he was out running, practicing for a race and he got shot. If he were from a different area of the country, or of the world, he may not be found missing right away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back