822 users online (135 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nedra & Patsy's sisters

I was thinking tonight that if Nedra and Patsy's knew what happened that night, how could they live with themselves? it just seems incredibly sad to me that a woman could love her innocent, sweet granddaughter and then live with the fact that her daughter murdered her. Even if she accepted the possibility that it was an accident, how could she live with herself. it seriously makes me question people. i know i would break down...

please God... justice for JonBenet..

Quote Originally Posted by Jay78
    I was thinking tonight that if Nedra and Patsy's knew what happened that night, how could they live with themselves? it just seems incredibly sad to me that a woman could love her innocent, sweet granddaughter and then live with the fact that her daughter murdered her. Even if she accepted the possibility that it was an accident, how could she live with herself. it seriously makes me question people. i know i would break down...

Jay78,

Because Nedra and Pam both knew who killed JonBenet; and it wasn't Patsy.

BlueCrab

I don't know..I know I myself would break down,too...did they have sympathy for her b/c of all she'd been thru with cancer...the treatments and resulting sickness from them,and the fact she might very likely have died from it anyway? Or was it to save face for themselves and other family members? Was it a form of co-dependency? Or a mix of all 3,and maybe more?
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Jay78,

BlueCrab
    BC, who else could it be? Burke? there is no way Patsy didn't have apart in the coverup considering the evidence, IMO.

BC, who else could it be? Burke? there is no way Patsy didn't have apart in the coverup considering the evidence, IMO.

Jay78,

IMO all of the Ramseys know who killed JonBenet, and they have all participated in the coverup. I can't say exactly who did it, but the process of elimination should be able to tell you who likely did it. There was no intruder, but it appears there was an un-named fifth person who had been invited into the house that night. He could be the killer.

BlueCrab

Jay78,

IMO all of the Ramseys know who killed JonBenet, and they have all participated in the coverup. I can't say exactly who did it, but the process of elimination should be able to tell you who likely did it. There was no intruder, but it appears there was an un-named fifth person who had been invited into the house that night. He could be the killer.

BlueCrab
    where do you likely start with that? do you mean the ppl the R's didn't point the finger at,like the Stines and the Fernies?(are there any others besides that?).I mean ppl who were proven to have been in Boulder that night,not the other family members that were ruled out.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    where do you likely start with that? do you mean the ppl the R's didn't point the finger at,like the Stines and the Fernies?(are there any others besides that?).I mean ppl who were proven to have been in Boulder that night,not the other family members that were ruled out.

JMO,

In the Ramsey case, when using the process of elimination, one doesn't have to wander very far. A Ramsey family member is involved in the murder or else there wouldn't be all of the lies and blatant coverups taking place. There were only three Ramseys who could have been involved, and they were all in the house that night.

By applying the results of the forensic findings and tests we know were conducted, the names of two of the three Ramseys can be eliminated, and the name of that one remaining Ramsey will become clear. Even though the results of two of the tests and findings are being kept from the public, the determinations can still be made by way of logic. The findings and tests were the fingerprints; the handwriting examinations; the polygraph examinations; and the DNA comparisons.

The moderators of this forum, for legal reasons, do not permit me to use the names of certain suspects, so you'll have to figure it out by yourselves. Sorry.

BlueCrab

Jay78,

BlueCrab
    Well, gee Blue Crab, then who was it?

I'm confused as well !
    something to ponder:

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    I'm confused as well !

Try harder. If I tell you the answer I get tossed off the forum. I'm not even allowed to use initials. Sorry.

Bluecrab,

Which two Ramseys were cleared? YOu can say that without saying who-dun-it, can't you? I am very curious. Or PM me? Thx.

Bluecrab,

Actually, I thought you said there was a "5th" person who killed her. If that wasn't your theory, sorry. I may be getting you confused with someone else.

A seperate question for anybody who can tell me.... I see names posted here all the time of who different posters think killed Jon Benet. So, are we not supposed to name who we think killed her? Why would someone be banned for saying that, when almost every post says the same type of thing?

it seems clear to me that he is speaking of a certain young person..

it seems clear to me that he is speaking of a certain young person..
    Obviously, because it seems that in Blue Crab's mind it isn't possible for a man in his 50s to sexually molest a child.

-Tea

Try harder. If I tell you the answer I get tossed off the forum. I'm not even allowed to use initials. Sorry.
    Ohh! I wasn't aware of this rule.. When did this go into effect?
    Thank you for this information I could have been tossed.

I have used initials before... as many other poters.

kaykay

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast