944 users online (121 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Wow Teon's. I just got around to this thread and I'm sure you have the right person. In a sad way, this should be good news for her family. They will know what happened to her and maybe find peace and closure.

You've made extremely proud to be a member of WS!!!

Great sleuthing Teon! Kudos for being so observant and helping this lady find her way home.

Just wanted to post some articles about my jane doe. Dect. Barton is the one that I spoke with, I believe.

http://www.courttv.com/news/unidenti...fieds_ctv.html

This is Ada http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2097dfsc.html and this article has a shot of the autopsy photo, but it is hard to see if you enlarge it http://www.wbir.com/printfullstory.aspx?storyid=34012
    Happy New Years

This is absolutely amazing. Kudos for your find. I have a question. I was inspired by your sleuthing and decided to do a little of my own. When you initially contacted LE, what did you tell them? Thanks.

I wish there were a specific forum under the "missing" section to make ID's on unidentified bodies.

i have some matches i would like input on, but am not sure where to post them. Maybe the mods could create a section called "Possible Matches?"

Good eye Teons. Congrats!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee
    I wish there were a specific forum under the "missing" section to make ID's on unidentified bodies.

i have some matches i would like input on, but am not sure where to post them. Maybe the mods could create a section called "Possible Matches?"
    That's a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded
    This is absolutely amazing. Kudos for your find. I have a question. I was inspired by your sleuthing and decided to do a little of my own. When you initially contacted LE, what did you tell them? Thanks.
    When I called the Dect. in charge of the UID I just told him that I thought I might know who she is. I explained that in my spare time I try to put names to the UID and that I noticed a lot of similarities, namely the tattoos between Ada and the UID. I did the same when I called the Texas Dect. but got a lot less enthusiasm from them.
    Happy New Years

Great sleuthing Teons!It can be such a tedious job going through so many unidentified persons and makes a person feel at times like a match will never be made.Speaking for myself this gives me a renewed drive to get out there and keep looking.You are going to make a family so happy by finding this.

Thanks for being here and sharing this news with us,and keep up the great work!
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

teonspaleprincess...that's what I'm tawkin' 'bout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

Don't stop naggin' until someone hears you!!!!

You are making a difference!!!!!!!!

WTG Teons...... I'm so glad someone is listening!

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Wow, I'm so impressed with your sleuthing skills! You are truly an angel, princess! May you be greatly blessed!

Any Updates?

Any updates on this potential match?

Waiting anxiously,

Hoppy

No, nothing yet. Dect. said it could take a while to get a positive ID.
    Happy New Years

Hey, I just found this on The Charley Project! Thought you would be interested!

http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved.html

Way to go!!!!!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast