GUILTY ME - Christina Simonin, 43, raped & murdered, Bangor, 3 March 2007

There are a few in surruonding areas, but the age is off on missing persons and what they are saying in the article.

Sounds like it might be a child.

ETA from above link: Pomelow said he saw only the torso and rear end of the body and could not identify its sex or age. He said the body looked like that of a child between the ages of 6 and 10. Police would only confirm that the body was female.

just heard that the husband is responsible for the murder of his wife, her torso was found in the garage, and the other body parts were found in the bag.

is March "National cut up your wife" month or what?!

:(

jodierenee said:
is March "National cut up your wife" month or what?!

:(

Jiminey...ya think? What in the world is going on with these men? I am practically speechless.

This is unbearable. These men need to start controlling their rage and filing for divorce as an option. These men need to be in Counseling, it should be required as part of their marriages!

I'm just outraged at this happening again, as we all are.

Gozgals

I am pretty sure the murderer was NOT married to the victim. None of the articles mention anything about that. :waitasec:

From January 2009:

http://bangordailynews.com/2009/01/...-prison-victims-mom-claims-lsquojusticersquo/

Ashton Moores did not just rape and murder Christina Simonin back in March 2007, he tortured her.

She was alive as he fractured her skull, strangled her, broke her ribs on both sides and brutally assaulted her sexually. Moores then “hog-tied” her with her own bloody clothing, wrapped her in a mattress pad, and used a borrowed wheelbarrow to push her body through the streets of Bangor until he dumped her near a small shed later to be found by a group of teenagers.

For his cold-blooded actions and his complete lack of remorse, Superior Court Justice William Anderson on Thursday sentenced him to life in prison for the murder and gave him a 20-year concurrent sentence for the rape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back