1361 users online (254 members and 1107 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I did send it to the contact email. I hope they got it. To back that up I sent it to another SP regarding other girls in the poster so, I am sure they got it. I don't mean to sound so cryptic but I don't want to hurt any family memeber's if I am wrong. So I can't list others I sent in.

He not only went to racing events, he posted ads in newspapers. So they would come to him . Maybe he got lazy .

Southwestern Maine is home but I'm not there nearly often enough
    Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever View Post
    All the photo's in this poster was found among Bill Bradford's belongings.
    That doesn't mean he's the one who shot the F-18 photo. He may have been carrying a legit Blue Angels promo pic for some reason, maybe he showed it to prospective victims pretending he had been the photographer (it's a good pic) as enticement.

That is a possibility. If it were a promo picture I think maybe she would have been recognized by now No?
    She looks like she takes very good care of herself in that photo. She is also young which would suggest some sort of parental involement still. Look at her hair and her teeth.

The way I see it is , If I can match a face to another face or a doe for that matter I am not going to even try to fill in the blanks.
    I feel that is up to LE .
    I believe and will continue to believe that until victims are returned to the familes the soul does not rest. Neither can the family. How can they? People need closure,These families haven't been given that.

I try to keep my focus to the younger ones that did not make it home.
    Look at the these faces, many of them are very young.
    It is a Legacy passed down to the siblings of the missing long after their parents have passed. But they do .So that's what drives all of us here.

Cynthia May Hernandez missing 1975 from L.A. County

Cynthia May Hernandez went missing from Los Angles County in 1975. Could she be among the victims of Bradford? Her photo can be seen in the Doenetwork link below. There is a thread on her in Cold Cases (websleuths link)

LINKS:
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/862dfca.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43912

Southwestern Maine is home but I'm not there nearly often enough
    Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever View Post
    That is a possibility. If it were a promo picture I think maybe she would have been recognized by now No?
    She probably would had that photo been published in the main media. As it is limited to internet True Crime sites it's quite possible no one who knows her knows that's she's supposedly missing. I have singled out that picture because it's of a much higher quality than the others, there is a professional feel to it, composition and filtering by the book.

I guess if someone really wanted to get to the bottom of it they could surf Blue Angels' fan sites and air show related material and see if the pic exists elsewhere.

I think they are still trying to verify who they are, she may very well be alive. These were (hopefully) the last of the photos. Interesting about the filtering. Good call on that.

I just happened to see it on msnbc. I think Dateline ran it last summer and a update in Febuary.

timetravel is offline care giver of all stray and feral cats who come my way.
    its a shame some of those pics are so blurry when one tries to enlarge them.....is there anywhere to see these pics of the woman where the pics are big enough to see detail? It might be easier to make comparisons, then....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Cynthia May Hernandez went missing from Los Angles County in 1975. Could she be among the victims of Bradford? Her photo can be seen in the Doenetwork link below. There is a thread on her in Cold Cases (websleuths link)

LINKS:
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/862dfca.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43912

Hey Richard, look at #65 and #74. I think #65 has the same eyes (strikes me the same) and #74 has the same facial features.

Does anyone think #38 looks like melinda creech?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2