l a county murders

I believe this has its own forum under William Bradford.

Hi
If I remember correctly the blue angels in the 8o's were in Pensacola Florida near corey base housing.They had air shows.May I please ask if anyone knows what year the picture of this young man was taken?Did they ever find out who he was?Is there a bigger picture of him?#89

http://lacountymurders.com/wanted/LADIES1.html

suzanne

Hi
May I please bump this up to see if someone knows the answer to the question I asked?

suzanne

If I remember correctly the blue angels in the 8o's were in Pensacola Florida near corey base housing.They had air shows.

Blue Angels is the Navy's display team and they still are based at Forrest Sherman Field, NAS Pensacola during show season and at El Centro, CA during winter. However during show season the team performs at locations all over the US and Canada so that picture could have been taken anywhere. The girl on the photo is leaning against the nose of a F/A-18 Hornet which is the aircraft used by the Blue Angels since 1986. That shot doesn't look like one taken by a phoney photographer, it's probably a legit promo pic.

Blue Angels is the Navy's display team and they still are based at Forrest Sherman Field, NAS Pensacola during show season and at El Centro, CA during winter. However during show season the team performs at locations all over the US and Canada so that picture could have been taken anywhere. The girl on the photo is leaning against the nose of a F/A-18 Hornet which is the aircraft used by the Blue Angels since 1986. That shot doesn't look like one taken by a phoney photographer, it's probably a legit promo pic.

All the photo's in this poster was found among Bill Bradford's belongings.
I am sure the Plane is real but the Photographer is a Mad Man.

Thankfully, I hope these are the last of the photos he had.
#65 is very scared. Her eyes .......... she's so afraid.

I just know this girl in picture #63 is Cali

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/Wan...w.cfm?ID=1f2bd5b1-5c39-47e1-90ef-7b324db2c833

compare this to

http://lacountymurders.com/wanted/Bradford-006-00038-3100-444.pdf

make the picture bigger and look closely at her necklace.
Her mouth , chin , eyebrows.

Amazing.

I read the Court Document from the first thread, He is by far one of the sickest people on the face of this earth. If he's not he's the first runner up.

I think you might be right!! He was known to meet victims at race car events, and she had a racing jacket. He is known to have been in Ohio, and upstate NY is not too far away. I grew up in Rochester and remember when this happened. It haunted me!

ihadcabinfever,

I think you may be right, also! Have you sent in a tip to anyone? Good catch!

I did send it to the contact email. I hope they got it. To back that up I sent it to another SP regarding other girls in the poster so, I am sure they got it. I don't mean to sound so cryptic but I don't want to hurt any family memeber's if I am wrong. So I can't list others I sent in.

He not only went to racing events, he posted ads in newspapers. So they would come to him . Maybe he got lazy .

All the photo's in this poster was found among Bill Bradford's belongings.

That doesn't mean he's the one who shot the F-18 photo. He may have been carrying a legit Blue Angels promo pic for some reason, maybe he showed it to prospective victims pretending he had been the photographer (it's a good pic) as enticement.

That is a possibility. If it were a promo picture I think maybe she would have been recognized by now No?
She looks like she takes very good care of herself in that photo. She is also young which would suggest some sort of parental involement still. Look at her hair and her teeth.

The way I see it is , If I can match a face to another face or a doe for that matter I am not going to even try to fill in the blanks.
I feel that is up to LE .
I believe and will continue to believe that until victims are returned to the familes the soul does not rest. Neither can the family. How can they? People need closure,These families haven't been given that.

I try to keep my focus to the younger ones that did not make it home.
Look at the these faces, many of them are very young.
It is a Legacy passed down to the siblings of the missing long after their parents have passed. But they do .So that's what drives all of us here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back