YouTube

What an odd video. IF that is supposed to honor the memory of the boys, I would think it might be best if they left the muder weapon out of it. They also don't need to show a dead boy in that video or hold up portions of the autopsy report. I have no idea what that video was supposed to do, but once again, these people have no clue how their doing all this stuff makes the puplic sick to their stomaches and just wants Darlie to be executed already. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I totally agree with you Jeana! This video was really about DARLIE...

enigma said:
A video in memory of Devon and Damon

The video is 5 minutes and 30 seconds long. Almost 4 minutes (3 minutes and 50 seconds) of that video has a cheap ticker tape running across the bottom which says "Justice for Darlie.net".

A video in memory of Devon and Damon? You have to be kidding me.

Jeeze, could they have done a more transpant half a$$ job than this? Me thinks not.
If they truly wanted to honor those boys, they should have left out the crime scene photos and the ads for their murderous mother from hell.
I challenge this sick family to lend me the copyright, so that I could prepare a proper memorial to those poor children.
Sickened, truly sickened.

Mary456 said:
The video is 5 minutes and 30 seconds long. Almost 4 minutes (3 minutes and 50 seconds) of that video has a cheap ticker tape running across the bottom which says "Justice for Darlie.net".

A video in memory of Devon and Damon? You have to be kidding me.
I am not sure who posted the video but she has lots of videos on YouTube in memory of slain children. Quite possible that it is Cheryl since it does say on the banner "JusticeforDarlie.net" and I don't think YouTube allows things that have a copywrite (sp?) but then I don't know if Cheryl has a copywrite (again sp?) or not. I just thought it was interesting and I found it while looking at the Anna Nicole video.

I also saw that there is someone using the name enigma077 on the site but it's not me. I don't even have a YouTube account, just browse and lurk over there...:woohoo:

"If" this was supposed to be in memory of those two cute little boys, it was one of the most tasteless memoriams I have ever seen in my life. Made me go :waitasec: .

That's just ugly. Who made this?

Had to have been made by a Darlie fan. Looks more like a Darlie ad than a tribute to Devon and Damon

How very sad. If this is a tribute to those poor boys it certainly is in bad taste. Definitely made by a Darlie supporter!

Watching those two beautiful little boys just made me cry. This video was all about Darlie. Very sad.

Gozgals

That video is very upsetting, my insides churned watching it. Who ever is behind this should be right beside HER.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back