969 users online (195 members and 774 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unhappy Britney tries to kill herself!

This poor girl, I am feeling bad for her these days. http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=4390
    Sorry if it has been posted....

Hm, in the pictures to the left of that blurb, Federline looks a lot like Timberlake.

Quote Originally Posted by Malapoo
    Hm, in the pictures to the left of that blurb, Federline looks a lot like Timberlake.
    I bet she wishes she was still with him, although it seems k-fed is taking care of the kids now so that is good.

Gee, I thought this was old news. She is really a mess, proves she needs to be exactly where she is, in rehab. Why didn't she stayed married to the guy she married in Vegas? He seemed to be the best choice.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

So thats how many times?

Lucky for her she's not very good at trying to kill herself- I really dont have much hope for Britney- shes her own worst enemy

This is a tabloid news source, so take it for what it's worth. I am at my radio station and don't see anything on the AP wire about this, even the entertainment wire. That's not to say it won't be, sometime. But not right now.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

It was reported on the radio at around 5:00 PM EDT in Pittsburgh PA.

Manager denies tabloid claims of attempted suicide:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/launch/20070...aunch/40183321

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/mor...ticleid=186592

Brit rag: Brits is suicidal in rehab try
    By Herald wire services
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - Updated: 01:22 AM EST
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I really think to much is being made of this suicide attempt, I have read that she is suffering Post Natal Depression. The media are making mountain out of molehills just to sell their story, leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life. She is a high profile celebrity, which I might add is for her talent as a singer. Leave her private life alone. the stories that you hear from the media are most of the time made to sound worse than they really are. Please give the poor girl alone so she can focus on getting better from whatever ailment she is suffering from.

Thank you! Exactly!!! And I couldnt of said it better myself..

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza
    I really think to much is being made of this suicide attempt, I have read that she is suffering Post Natal Depression. The media are making mountain out of molehills just to sell their story, leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life. She is a high profile celebrity, which I might add is for her talent as a singer. Leave her private life alone. the stories that you hear from the media are most of the time made to sound worse than they really are. Please give the poor girl alone so she can focus on getting better from whatever ailment she is suffering from.

Thankyou Mygirlsadie for your support. I really think it had to be said, no one deserves to be crucified for being sick, they should be supported and left out of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza
    Thankyou Mygirlsadie for your support. I really think it had to be said, no one deserves to be crucified for being sick, they should be supported and left out of the media.
    Nobody is crucifying brit for being sick, this is an "up to the minute" forum and this is up to the minute news. Britney is in the media constantly, Unfortunatly people are always going to have stories and report stories on her just like any other celeb.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    IMO - first and foremost Britney needs to get clean and sober. As selfish as it may sound, she should be her #1 priority in her life right now - not Fed-Ex not her kids. She is no good to anyone until she does. Fed-Ex and the kids will manage.

Also, IMO, at this point in a "celebrity's" life, it should be totally illegal for the paparazzi to continue to pursue them. This woman needs privacy!!!

And then, if she is able to stay clean and sober, she should take my advice and take her "lottery winnings" and head to the hills with her kids and whoever else she chooses to have in her life.

It isn't worth it!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    IMO - first and foremost Britney needs to get clean and sober. As selfish as it may sound, she should be her #1 priority in her life right now - not Fed-Ex not her kids. She is no good to anyone until she does. Fed-Ex and the kids will manage.

Also, IMO, at this point in a "celebrity's" life, it should be totally illegal for the paparazzi to continue to pursue them. This woman needs privacy!!!

And then, if she is able to stay clean and sober, she should take my advice and take her "lottery winnings" and head to the hills with her kids and whoever else she chooses to have in her life.

It isn't worth it!
    I totally agree, she has so much money I hope she gets straight and goes to a far away place and raises her kids right and becomes a good mom. Do I sound like I am a wishful thinker? I really do hope that happens, but we dont live in a perfect world. I think she needs some serious help and its not going to happen overnight and I think it may take a VERY long time for her to come around. She also needs to hang around good influences not people like Paris who obviously dont care what they do.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast