Britney tries to kill herself!

Hm, in the pictures to the left of that blurb, Federline looks a lot like Timberlake.

Malapoo said:
Hm, in the pictures to the left of that blurb, Federline looks a lot like Timberlake.
I bet she wishes she was still with him, although it seems k-fed is taking care of the kids now so that is good.

Gee, I thought this was old news. She is really a mess, proves she needs to be exactly where she is, in rehab. Why didn't she stayed married to the guy she married in Vegas? He seemed to be the best choice.

So thats how many times?

Lucky for her she's not very good at trying to kill herself- I really dont have much hope for Britney- shes her own worst enemy

This is a tabloid news source, so take it for what it's worth. I am at my radio station and don't see anything on the AP wire about this, even the entertainment wire. That's not to say it won't be, sometime. But not right now.

It was reported on the radio at around 5:00 PM EDT in Pittsburgh PA.

I really think to much is being made of this suicide attempt, I have read that she is suffering Post Natal Depression. The media are making mountain out of molehills just to sell their story, leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life. She is a high profile celebrity, which I might add is for her talent as a singer. Leave her private life alone. the stories that you hear from the media are most of the time made to sound worse than they really are. Please give the poor girl alone so she can focus on getting better from whatever ailment she is suffering from.

Thank you! Exactly!!! And I couldnt of said it better myself..

Shazza said:
I really think to much is being made of this suicide attempt, I have read that she is suffering Post Natal Depression. The media are making mountain out of molehills just to sell their story, leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life. She is a high profile celebrity, which I might add is for her talent as a singer. Leave her private life alone. the stories that you hear from the media are most of the time made to sound worse than they really are. Please give the poor girl alone so she can focus on getting better from whatever ailment she is suffering from.

Thankyou Mygirlsadie for your support. I really think it had to be said, no one deserves to be crucified for being sick, they should be supported and left out of the media.

Shazza said:
Thankyou Mygirlsadie for your support. I really think it had to be said, no one deserves to be crucified for being sick, they should be supported and left out of the media.
Nobody is crucifying brit for being sick, this is an "up to the minute" forum and this is up to the minute news. Britney is in the media constantly, Unfortunatly people are always going to have stories and report stories on her just like any other celeb.

IMO - first and foremost Britney needs to get clean and sober. As selfish as it may sound, she should be her #1 priority in her life right now - not Fed-Ex not her kids. She is no good to anyone until she does. Fed-Ex and the kids will manage.

Also, IMO, at this point in a "celebrity's" life, it should be totally illegal for the paparazzi to continue to pursue them. This woman needs privacy!!!

And then, if she is able to stay clean and sober, she should take my advice and take her "lottery winnings" and head to the hills with her kids and whoever else she chooses to have in her life.

It isn't worth it!

poco said:
IMO - first and foremost Britney needs to get clean and sober. As selfish as it may sound, she should be her #1 priority in her life right now - not Fed-Ex not her kids. She is no good to anyone until she does. Fed-Ex and the kids will manage.

Also, IMO, at this point in a "celebrity's" life, it should be totally illegal for the paparazzi to continue to pursue them. This woman needs privacy!!!

And then, if she is able to stay clean and sober, she should take my advice and take her "lottery winnings" and head to the hills with her kids and whoever else she chooses to have in her life.

It isn't worth it!
I totally agree, she has so much money I hope she gets straight and goes to a far away place and raises her kids right and becomes a good mom. Do I sound like I am a wishful thinker? I really do hope that happens, but we dont live in a perfect world. I think she needs some serious help and its not going to happen overnight and I think it may take a VERY long time for her to come around. She also needs to hang around good influences not people like Paris who obviously dont care what they do.

michelle said:
Nobody is crucifying brit for being sick, this is an "up to the minute" forum and this is up to the minute news. Britney is in the media constantly, Unfortunatly people are always going to have stories and report stories on her just like any other celeb.
I understand what you are saying Michelle, but I think to much pressure is put on celebrities private lives which I think should not be allowed, a law should be made to protect their privacy unless they sign a waver or exclusive contract. The media should show the good things they do and the good they contribute to the field in which they excel. There is enough bad in the world as it is without focusing on the private lives of people with high profiles. This is just my opinion but Im sure there are plenty more people who would agree.

Shazza said:
I understand what you are saying Michelle, but I think to much pressure is put on celebrities private lives which I think should not be allowed, a law should be made to protect their privacy unless they sign a waver or exclusive contract. The media should show the good things they do and the good they contribute to the field in which they excel. There is enough bad in the world as it is without focusing on the private lives of people with high profiles. This is just my opinion but Im sure there are plenty more people who would agree.
I agree with you on the paparazzi going overboard. I dont think they can pass a law against it though, I think Tom Cruise tried to do something after Di was killed and it did not work. It is sad that they are followed non stop during personal issues, I was just posting this because I had not heard it and it was news. It is sad.

poco said:
I'd agree with you if she had actually carved 666 into her forehead instead of using a harmless felt-tip pen.

To me it seems very orchestrated: knickerless partying with Paris, leaked stories about lesbian group orgies, the umbrella attack, shaving off her hair (above and below), the stunt at the hotel pool, the short-lived stints at the rehab clinic, the rumoured bed spread "suicide attempt". It's getting to be a little bit ridiculous and the media is playing right into her hands. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a sextape in the offing.

Ultimately, she's simply setting herself up for an inevitable comeback and the lower she stoops now, the greater the eventual sales.

Shazza said:
I am one of the "plenty more people" who would agree with you.
I feel bad for her. She's hit rock bottom and needs help, and I hope she sticks with it. I hate to see the media kicking her more when she's already down.

michelle said:
I agree with you on the paparazzi going overboard. I dont think they can pass a law against it though, I think Tom Cruise tried to do something after Di was killed and it did not work. It is sad that they are followed non stop during personal issues, I was just posting this because I had not heard it and it was news. It is sad.
Michelle it is very sad, we do not live in the perfect world, but I think it would be a lot better if these sort of stories were left out of the media, so many people have different opinions of what is going on with Britney but have any of them been found to be true, which of all the different accusations are true, do we really know for sure, I dont.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back