Actor John Inman aka Mr Humphries has died aged 71

Aww, that's sad. Loved him on Are You Being Served. RIP John Inman.

RIP John Inman, loved him in the show "Are you being served" and also had the pleasure of seeing him live in his one man show whilst holidaying in England in 2000.

Oh no, I LOVE that show! RIP Mr. Humphries!!!!!

Oh how I loved him and his witty double entendres. :p

curious1 said:
Oh how I loved him and his witty double entendres. :p
LOL! Those always cracked me up. I didn't know he was gay in real life, I just thought that was his character (well, his HINTED character, hehe.) The article mentioned his long time partner, though.

Dark Knight said:
LOL! Those always cracked me up. I didn't know he was gay in real life, I just thought that was his character (well, his HINTED character, hehe.) The article mentioned his long time partner, though.
Speaking of gay in real life, Lizzie- I didn't realise both the Little Britains werent gay in real life.
We just had them over here and David Williams was spotted with three different girls!
He was photgraphed snogging one of them at Bondi- I couldnt believe it.
(oh and hes a good swimmer too- didnt realise that either lol)

narlacat said:
Speaking of gay in real life, Lizzie- I didn't realise both the Little Britains werent gay in real life.
We just had them over here and David Williams was spotted with three different girls!
For those who might read WAY more into that, snogging means kissing, LOL! It sounds like more though, hehe.

Dark Knight said:
For those who might read WAY more into that, snogging means kissing, LOL! It sounds like more though, hehe.

And to 'shag' means more than to dance, in Briton-speak, anyway. :blowkiss:

Dark Knight said:
It does.

But they were photographed under water, with only their heads showing, so who knows- maybe it was more than a snog lol

Oh, my. How sad. I still occasionally find Are You Being Served running on our public TV. Mr. Humphries was one of my favorites, and even funnier in the shows that had the staff living in a "retirement" home and running it. The shows that had him sleeping (and nothing else) with the young woman who cooked there were hilarious. May he rest in peace.

narlacat said:
Hi Snarla

My husband is convinced they are both gay and the women are a cover up, aren't they so feminine? David Walliams has been seen many times with a beautiful woman on his arm, they flock around him like flies around S***!! Don't know what he has ............ but he certainly has something!!

lizziedripping said:
Hi Snarla

My husband is convinced they are both gay and the women are a cover up, aren't they so feminine? David Walliams has been seen many times with a beautiful woman on his arm, they flock around him like flies around S***!! Don't know what he has ............ but he certainly has something!!
Money?

Glad it isn't just me, really, when my g/friend told me he had three different girls in as many weeks and when I saw that pic, I was stunned!

Floh said:
And to 'shag' means more than to dance, in Briton-speak, anyway. :blowkiss:
I have a friend in the States and we were chatting on MSN, I typed the word snog a couple of times :blushing: and eventually she typed back to me "Why are you spelling it wrong, over here it's spelled shag not snog"! Then I had to explain that a snog was a kiss and a shag was a ****, we got there in the end!!

lizziedripping said:
I have a friend in the States and we were chatting on MSN, I typed the word snog a couple of times :blushing: and eventually she typed back to me "Why are you spelling it wrong, over here it's spelled shag not snog"! Then I had to explain that a snog was a kiss and a shag was a ****, we got there in the end!!

England and America are two countries separated by a common language. --George Bernard Shaw :)

Floh said:
England and America are two countries separated by a common language. --George Bernard Shaw :)
Put Australia in there too!

narlacat said:
Money?

Glad it isn't just me, really, when my g/friend told me he had three different girls in as many weeks and when I saw that pic, I was stunned!
It's got to be the money hasn't it Snarla? He's never seen without a beautiful woman around him!

lizziedripping said:
It's got to be the money hasn't it Snarla? He's never seen without a beautiful woman around him!
Must be..that or his sense of humour!

Sounds a bit sus, always seen with beautiful women...

The girl he was snogging in the water was a somebody, I just forget who....they met at some long distance swimming race ( he has swam the English channel, which you probably already know about)

He's kinda cute but everyones kinda cute to me....even Ricky Gervais LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back