Beautiful Relaxwear Spa Clothing

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have some beautiful, high end spa line clothing to sell. These are from a spa line that I was fortunate enough to come across and purchase! Most of what I bought I have kept for my own use, but have these items left:

Gorgeous Sundress/Cruise or Resort wear: 100% cotton long white with platinum embroidery sexy sundress. So beautiful and delicate! Quality item, must see! A sexy sun hat and a pair of sandals, and your good to go! So soft and comfortable you could even wear this as a night dress! Will fit Size M/L. Retail $78. Brand New-I have 3. Will sell for $15 plus S/H.

Set of Spa line clothing (Relaxwear) including matching Skirt, Long Tank Top and Pants. Subtle blue and white delicate weave of the most comfortable, silky soft fabric you've ever worn! (50% polyester, 50& Viscoso) I own and wear these pieces myself, bought extra because offer presented itself. Will fit Size M/L. Each of these pieces sold for (retail) $74.00. I will sell each piece for $15 or $40 for the set (plus S/H). Brand new! Email me and I will send photos and measurements

POSSIBLY for sale a cinnamon & white weave (same design as above, different color) long tank top and pants from the same line. You'll have to twist my arm for this set. Fits size M/L. $30 for brand new set (plus S/H).

Email me for pictures and measurements! You won't be disappointed!

Pamper yourself for pennies compared to original price! Wearing these makes you feel like a million bucks! I love mine!

Contact me: Cat at: myfrybread@att.net

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas