1256 users online (207 members and 1049 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 366
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    23,127

    Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 14

    Continue here

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    265
    There is a rumor that MM and her husband were going to be house guests at the Youngs that Friday night before the big game also. They canceled because the little boy was sick (boy was to stay with Steve's parents in Kernersville). I have not been able to confirm 100% yet.
    ================================================== =========

    Found out tonight the above rumor was indeed false...sort of

    The Money's had planned to come to Raleigh for the big homecoming weekend early on in the season. They decided to cancel this plan 2 weeks prior because of the mediocre football season to date. My guess is MM would not have been comfortable , as this was close to the time JY went to Florida when they backed out. This info comes from one of her sorority sisters in Raleigh that would know the details.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Fife
    There is a rumor that MM and her husband were going to be house guests at the Youngs that Friday night before the big game also. They canceled because the little boy was sick (boy was to stay with Steve's parents in Kernersville). I have not been able to confirm 100% yet.
    ================================================== =========

    Found out tonight the above rumor was indeed false...sort of

    The Money's had planned to come to Raleigh for the big homecoming weekend early on in the season. They decided to cancel this plan 2 weeks prior because of the mediocre football season to date. My guess is MM would not have been comfortable , as this was close to the time JY went to Florida when they backed out. This info comes from one of her sorority sisters in Raleigh that would know the details.
    Thanks Barney. So I'm here. We read elsewhere that this couple was supposedly en route when they got the call about Michelle. They were friends of JYs. So....this couldn't be the MM & her husband.

    Do you know anything about these friends of JYs?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,954
    Forgot to say Thank you Chico!

    It was funny because I posted on the old thread not knowing about this one and when I pressed 'submit' it came up 'This thread is closed". My immediate thought was - Oh no! Who's come over from CTV!!! (Must be some paranoia going on here!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    So Chico started a new thread for us - thanks Chico - here's to hoping you have put a new "spin" on this and some news will break now !


    Speaking of news, according to gojo

    Jy printed the fax/whatever before he left home on 11/2.
    Jy left home at 8 pm on 11/2.
    Jy called his Mum at 9pm on 11/2 about coming by to pick up furniture. (knowing that he had out of town company arriving at his house on 11/3)
    Jy called Michelle at 11pm on 11/2 to confirm he was going to Brevard and would be spending the night. (knowing that he had out of town company arriving at his house on 11/3)
    Jy was 15 minutes late for his meeting wherever it was - he got lost.


    Shaking head.... I think he took a detour...
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,228
    I'm off to bed, but bloody socks! Where did this come from. Probably a red herring, right?

    Gee, wonder if it could be a nightgown with blood on it? Nah, it wouldn't have been left there by LE as it would have been evidence, as would socks.

    What a bunch of dribble.


    I hope tomorrow I will come home from work and there will have been an arrest! I'm ready Freddy! LOL

    xoxoxoScandi

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    809
    Hi Guys,


    What a Day!

    Seems like the quieter the press gets, the more the Johngo-camp thinks they have free range on this murder.

    #1) Cassidy's socks. I AIN'T buying that for a second! IF they were left in the house, I would be amazed. Let alone the idea that a 2 year-old couldn't possibly remove them by herself. (I feel like I am in a BAD episode of the "Twilight Zone")

    #2) The absence of heat upstairs? What's the point? Heat rises. They had a fireplace. Another Red Herring.

    #3) This one has me in a bind. (I lost my Johnny Quest decoder ring)

    I'm just asking that if Jason did it, how could Cassie wander the house without leaving bloody prints everywhere.

    AND My personal favorite: (What an IDIOT!)

    #4) Oh, you can't imagine how devastating! But yes, we will bankrupt ourselves if necessary. If he did it, well, we will still be bankrupt before we know that.


    I hate to say it, but I'm beginning to think that the BS is really starting to out-run the facts in this case.

    Nite All, I will take another couple of days off and hope for the best.

    Bigfish

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by 5bigfish5
    Hi Guys,



    I hate to say it, but I'm beginning to think that the BS is really starting to out-run the facts in this case.

    Bigfish
    Yep, I agree. on the above.

    Sami

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by 5bigfish5
    Hi Guys,


    What a Day!

    Seems like the quieter the press gets, the more the Johngo-camp thinks they have free range on this murder.

    #1) Cassidy's socks. I AIN'T buying that for a second! IF they were left in the house, I would be amazed. Let alone the idea that a 2 year-old couldn't possibly remove them by herself. (I feel like I am in a BAD episode of the "Twilight Zone")

    #2) The absence of heat upstairs? What's the point? Heat rises. They had a fireplace. Another Red Herring.

    #3) This one has me in a bind. (I lost my Johnny Quest decoder ring)

    I'm just asking that if Jason did it, how could Cassie wander the house without leaving bloody prints everywhere.

    AND My personal favorite: (What an IDIOT!)

    #4) Oh, you can't imagine how devastating! But yes, we will bankrupt ourselves if necessary. If he did it, well, we will still be bankrupt before we know that.


    I hate to say it, but I'm beginning to think that the BS is really starting to out-run the facts in this case.

    Nite All, I will take another couple of days off and hope for the best.

    Bigfish
    Howdy bigfish

    Actually #2 is correct. According to my NON JY FAMILY contact, the upstairs heat was indeed not working. This explains why MY was wearing a "hoodie sweatshirt" to bed. It was very cold that night (<32).

    The bloody socks in the bathroom is pure BS for sure. Goins is dreaming about OJ's socks in his bedroom. I guess next he will claim there is a knit cap and bloody glove found in the yard

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Fife
    Howdy bigfish

    Actually #2 is correct. According to my NON JY FAMILY contact, the upstairs heat was indeed not working. This explains why MY was wearing a "hoodie sweatshirt" to bed. It was very cold that night (<32).

    The bloody socks in the bathroom is pure BS for sure. Goins is dreaming about OJ's socks in his bedroom. I guess next he will claim there is a knit cap and bloody glove found in the yard


    Well, I'd say WS'ers are 100% NOT buying the spin that LE would leave a pair of very bloody socks laying in the house after their crime scene investigation.

    Yet...I still wonder WHAT it is that has gojo and others so focused on the footprints, or lack thereof. Would love to know their theory (other than MF). Footprints - and why LE collected JY's specifically. There must be some damning evidence and they're trying to create an alternate theory in the worst way. JMO...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG


    Well, I'd say WS'ers are 100% NOT buying the spin that LE would leave a pair of very bloody socks laying in the house after their crime scene investigation.

    Yet...I still wonder WHAT it is that has gojo and others so focused on the footprints, or lack thereof. Would love to know their theory (other than MF). Footprints - and why LE collected JY's specifically. There must be some damning evidence and they're trying to create an alternate theory in the worst way. JMO...
    Evening DD,

    On behalf of John - he freely admits that his view is totally limited and he looks to anything that will exclude JY. Actually, the socks may well have been left, given the amount of blood everywhere and Cassidy having been by her Mother - what real difference would they make to a criminalist who has the ability to see the entire picture ? My opinion, John has brought those socks up to depict LE as inept just as finding the tooth - to me that will be the only significance afforded to the socks, if true -from the defense team.

    Also to the issue of the heat pump not working in the upstairs sector I can tell you the only reason I wondered about it was to see if John was actually in the house, if he had heard about a heat pump or if he was blowing smoke. Either way between Curious 1 and Pack-fan, it is reasonable to believe that the house was indeed environmentally controled by a heat pump system - thats really all I wanted to know about that, true or not.

    I agree, friends and family are trying in the worst way to create alternative theories. John also mentioned at one time that a highly trained individual also entered the house, based on that conversation it seems reasonable to assume it was most likely a hired PI. To me it is the tidbits such as this, thrown out that tell the tales about what is going on. I don't think John realizes that aspect of his continued ramblings...
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by 5bigfish5
    Hi Guys,


    What a Day!

    Seems like the quieter the press gets, the more the Johngo-camp thinks they have free range on this murder.

    #1) Cassidy's socks. I AIN'T buying that for a second! IF they were left in the house, I would be amazed. Let alone the idea that a 2 year-old couldn't possibly remove them by herself. (I feel like I am in a BAD episode of the "Twilight Zone")

    #2) The absence of heat upstairs? What's the point? Heat rises. They had a fireplace. Another Red Herring.

    #3) This one has me in a bind. (I lost my Johnny Quest decoder ring)

    I'm just asking that if Jason did it, how could Cassie wander the house without leaving bloody prints everywhere.

    AND My personal favorite: (What an IDIOT!)

    #4) Oh, you can't imagine how devastating! But yes, we will bankrupt ourselves if necessary. If he did it, well, we will still be bankrupt before we know that.


    I hate to say it, but I'm beginning to think that the BS is really starting to out-run the facts in this case.

    Nite All, I will take another couple of days off and hope for the best.

    Bigfish
    Hey bigfish - howdy!

    I am not defending John by any means but I think there is reason to listen to him. Not so much for his theories as he admits he sees anyone and everyone as the culprit except JY.

    I think however that he drops several little tidbits, unaware of the significance due to his lack of knowledge about crime in general and the fact that he has probably never conversed with people who are more adept at understanding crime. Not saying John is right - only that he may provide information inadvertantly in his zeal to defend Jason.

    I ask you - why would John tell a crime board that JY called his Mom at 9 pm on Thursday to arrange the trip to Brevard ? This may or may not be true but think about it - we have all wondered about the reason for the trip and when it was arranged - if this guy is trying to defend JY why wouldn't he say it was arranged a week before? Maybe the guy is saying what he thinks people want to hear but unlike the insolent JTF - he is at least being human about it. I should add - being human for now.

    The devil is in the details...not sure I am willing to totally disregard the fellow. At least he provides details, unlike others who claim, they heard it through the grapevine. I agree, the bs is outrunning the facts that we know, but in fairness, that is not limited to only one individual. We must weigh what we digest - so far some of the little things John has said have panned out - not sure I trust the big things at all however.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Johnstown, Ohio
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    So Chico started a new thread for us - thanks Chico - here's to hoping you have put a new "spin" on this and some news will break now !


    Speaking of news, according to gojo

    Jy printed the fax/whatever before he left home on 11/2.
    Jy left home at 8 pm on 11/2.
    Jy called his Mum at 9pm on 11/2 about coming by to pick up furniture. (knowing that he had out of town company arriving at his house on 11/3)
    Jy called Michelle at 11pm on 11/2 to confirm he was going to Brevard and would be spending the night. (knowing that he had out of town company arriving at his house on 11/3)
    Jy was 15 minutes late for his meeting wherever it was - he got lost.


    Shaking head.... I think he took a detour...
    Hi RC,

    I thought it was stated in a news article the print out was printed in the hours after the murder, or maybe it was before the body was found. That doesn't sound to me like it was printed the day before, why wouldn't they say before JY even left for the trip. Seems odd to me.

    Can someone PM the latter rain link please? I tried to Google it but couldn't locate it. Is that where Gojo has moved to?

    BTW, hi everyone. I've been a very long time lurker on WS. I recently registered and posted some on CTV, please don't hold it against me. I recognize some of you from there.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Johnstown, Ohio
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    Snipped...do we do that here?
    John also mentioned at one time that a highly trained individual also entered the house, based on that conversation it seems reasonable to assume it was most likely a hired PI.
    I remember when Gojo mentioned the highly trained individual when discussing the tooth being found, maybe I misunderstood but I thought he was being sarcastic, meaning the actual highly trained individual didn't find the tooth...but JY's not highly trained sister did.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugshots
    Hi RC,

    I thought it was stated in a news article the print out was printed in the hours after the murder, or maybe it was before the body was found. That doesn't sound to me like it was printed the day before, why wouldn't they say before JY even left for the trip. Seems odd to me.

    Can someone PM the latter rain link please? I tried to Google it but couldn't locate it. Is that where Gojo has moved to?

    BTW, hi everyone. I've been a very long time lurker on WS. I recently registered and posted some on CTV, please don't hold it against me. I recognize some of you from there.
    Hello Smugshots,

    Welcome !

    Actually the search warrant reports the print out to having been printed in the hours before Michelle was found. Now what exactly that means is anyone's guess. Gojo has stated, for what ever reason, that JY printed that out before he left on his business trip. I have no idea why he would say this but if one looks at it - that time frame seems to add creedence to a premeditated murder aspect to this crime - so not sure at all why one would admit to that. So yes, very odd. Either gojo is a very naive person or he is exceptionally cunning.

    Give me a few minutes and I will pm you the requested link. No problem with posting at CTV, many of us here also post there.

    Have fun and feel free to jump and post your thoughts.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 18
    By chicoliving in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:13 AM
  2. Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13
    By chicoliving in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 495
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 11:38 PM
  3. Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 12
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 08:59 PM
  4. Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 393
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
  5. Michelle Young: Pregnant Mom murdered NC part 9
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:40 AM

Tags for this Thread