760 users online (90 members and 670 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TN - Ricarda Tillman Locket, 23, pregnant, Memphis, 19 Feb 2007

I accidentally came upon this one NCMA has a new (to me) map with all the missing on it by push pin. snip http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp...nav=menu93_2_1 A young Memphis mother disappeared more than a week ago and police still don't know what happened to her.

Ricarda Tillman-Locket was last seen leaving her job at Jillian's Restaurant downtown. She was with her husband. When she never showed up for work on February 26th, her co-workers got worried and called the police.

"She's never been late if she's five minutes late she would call and say I'm running late, never missed work , never missed work without calling and telling me why," says Candy Upchurch from Jillian's.

Isn't it interesting the coworkers called police not husband?
    Last edited by mom3dd; 03-10-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: add

I wonder if the husband has filed a missing person report? Has anyone had any contact with him? I hope we don't have another case of a wife murdered by her husband. There have been way to many lately.

I see that LE is concerned because this couple have a history of domestic violence. Looks like the husband isn't making himself available. According to family members this mom would never just go off and leave her baby behind.

This isn't looking good at all. I can see the hand writing on the wall. I hope they can prove he did it and I hope that they find her.

Family Of Missing Mother Pleads For Information

This mother's day was painful for Ricarda Tillman Locket's family. Since she disappeared last February family members have kept her one-year-old son.

Family members are keeping up hopes that someone will come forward with information about this missing mother's mysterious disappearance.

Locket's uncle Curtis Pritchard and his wife Richenda have been keeping Lockett's son Donnell ever since she was reported missing.

"You don't have no body, you don't know what's - you don't really know what happened. Its just awful," says Pritchard.

Pritchard says mother's day is a harsh reminder of what that child is going through.

"On Mother's Day or any day like this you want to take a dinner with your mother and just be there and this baby he don't know where his mother is," adds Pritchard.

For this Mother's Day, the child's aunts took him to visit his grandmothers in Iowa.

Relatives say they want police here in Memphis to be more aggressive in their investigation. And they want more answers from her estranged husband Lou Lockett.

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6508768

Well, I'm not LE by any means but, the husband definitely had something to do with her disappearance. If he doesn't want to cooperate, they are going to have to make him cooperate. It's called interrogation and LE should be utilizing it.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

Well this case is pretty obvious isn't it! It doesn't sound like the husband is the least bit interested in his wife's missing or his son. He should already be in prison

Lou Locket has told police that he thinks his wife ran away and is somewhere hiding.

When are these idiots going to come up with a better story than this?

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com

unbelievable - if this is true - the court gave the baby to the Dad who admitted he has hit him????

I need to learn how to post a new thread!

I think Juvenile Court Referee Harold Horne is crazy!! The father will end up killing this baby. How awful this must be for the missing woman's family. He abused his wife, and probably killed her--and he admitted in court that he hit the baby!!!!

Custody of Missing Woman's Son Given To Husband; Family Outraged

The family of a missing Memphis woman is outraged after a Shelby County Juvenile Court judicial referee awards custody of her baby son to the man they believe killed her. Juvenile Court Referee Harold Horne awarded custody of Donell Lockett, 1, to his father Lou Lockett Friday.

Donell’s mother and Lou’s wife, Ricarda Tillman-Lockett, 23, disappeared in February. Tillman-Lockett’s family believes Lou Lockett murdered her. Monday, October 15, 2007, Tillman-Lockett’s aunt Richenda Pritchard was still in shock about the judge’s decision. She says, “I kept crying. I thought, why would they give him the baby when he was abusing him? Where's my niece? He (Lou Lockett) got rid of her.” She says, “It's scary that he (Lou) has him (Donell). It really is.” Pritchard says Lou Lockett told the judicial referee he has hit his son during Friday’s court hearing, October 12. Pritchard says, “He admitted it under oath that he had whooped that baby with a stick. He admitted it.”

Much more at link--provided by ckwood32

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/most...5-3c34fc9eb84d

This is a total outrage! Crazy. That poor little baby.

This judge needs to get beat with a stick!!! How many of you would bet that in a few months or years we will hear about this poor baby being murdered.
    Happy New Years

The judge is an idiot. No judge in his right mind would give custody of a child to the parent that killed the other parent.
    Everyone here should write letters showing their disgust.

http://missingexploited.com/2007/02/...in-memphis-tn/
    Here is more information on this loser.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast