lot of clothing need some help

smile22

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
hey i have a lot of plus size clothing i was looking to sell on ebay. i sold some stuff before but didnt make much off of it. the clothing i want to sell now was worn once or twice and some of the stuff is new with tags. a lot of it is from lanebryant. i got some tanks. a pink striped suit jacket. a pair of jeans and a flower wraped shirt. then i got another 2 pairs of jeans one from old navy ladies size 20 curvy fit. worn 3 times mix it jeans (jc penny worn once) a skirt from sears worn twice. a few more tanks from dots and fashion bug new with tags. and a denim jacket from fashion bug. and a wrap hawain style shirt from macys and a few other shirts. everything is in mint conditon from a smoke free home. i dont want to start the bids to low or to high is like 10$ to low everything is worth over 200$ the pink jacket was almost 60$ when i bought it

IME, it's better to start low than high. I generally start adult clothing around $7.99, unless it's NWT or something uber-special. Plus-size clothing generally tends to do pretty well.

Do a search of Lane Bryant in ended auctions to get a feel for what sells, what keywords to use in your title, and what shipping generally runs in successful auctions. You may do better listing the Old Navy, Sears, and JCP together in a lot, but doublecheck in ended auctions to see how well they sell seperately.

Ok not trying to pessimistic but I am going to be. I have two very good friends who used to sell on EBay and now own a consigment shop. I am sitting with one of them now and they are saying $45.00-$60.00 for the lot maybe $70.00 at the most. She says you are better off trying to sell them yourself in a yard sale or a consignment shop. She also said a lot of people buying clothing on Ebay are not buying for themselves but for resale. I know I myself am very thrifty and plus size and will not pay more than $5.00 for a pair of used jeans, even if they are next to new, and no more than $10-15.00 for any jacket. Sorry for being negative but that's what the girls tell me.

no its ok i just want to make some money not alot i would be happy with like 30-40 ive sold new clothing before on ebay toddler clothing and made about 50$ off of that

If you want to make good prices on clothing on ebay, it is very important to include measurements. Since people can't try things on.

Plus size clothing usually does fairly well with measurements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back