Possible Ramsey Project

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A good friend of mine is interested in doing a Ramsey Subculture project. She lectures at a University and has degrees in journalism and psychology. She has published several books and edited many more. She edited one of my published papers.

She started off by humouring me on my interest in the case but before long, she declared that she thought the Subculture had developed a life of its own and was far more interesting than the case itself! Gradually, I began to agree with her. She is currently on a sabbatical in the States, but hopefully, we can get together in a few months time to chat about this. I am very keen for her to consider some of my ideas about *******'s influence over the way people perceive the case.

I am not certain of the scale of the project. It is likely to be a paper which may be condensed into a magazine article, but it could be a radio programme.

It is rather exciting. Incidentally, my friend is known primarily for her radio work. She has the most exquisite voice I have ever heard. She used to have a weekly radio show and she was bombarded with love letters from men and women who fell in love with her voice!

Watch this space.

Jayelles said:
A good friend of mine is interested in doing a Ramsey Subculture project. She lectures at a University and has degrees in journalism and psychology. She has published several books and edited many more. She edited one of my published papers.

She started off by humouring me on my interest in the case but before long, she declared that she thought the Subculture had developed a life of its own and was far more interesting than the case itself! Gradually, I began to agree with her. She is currently on a sabbatical in the States, but hopefully, we can get together in a few months time to chat about this. I am very keen for her to consider some of my ideas about *******'s influence over the way people perceive the case.

I am not certain of the scale of the project. It is likely to be a paper which may be condensed into a magazine article, but it could be a radio programme.

It is rather exciting. Incidentally, my friend is known primarily for her radio work. She has the most exquisite voice I have ever heard. She used to have a weekly radio show and she was bombarded with love letters from men and women who fell in love with her voice!

Watch this space.

:::assumes Dr Bombay pose:::

"Paging ACandyRose, Paging ACandyRose, Emergency, This is you on the nose"

Seriously, hello Jayelles,
I'm Sundance :::sticks out hand::: I don't think we've met, but I've read some of your posts.

I think BJ's got the Subculture thing down to a fine art. She saw the potential for interest years ahead of any of us, and bless her DocumentingSoul, we have much preserved info thanks to her.

She's the one you need to speak with....

Sundance said:
:::assumes Dr Bombay pose:::

"Paging ACandyRose, Paging ACandyRose, Emergency, This is you on the nose"

Seriously, hello Jayelles,
I'm Sundance :::sticks out hand::: I don't think we've met, but I've read some of your posts.

I think BJ's got the Subculture thing down to a fine art. She saw the potential for interest years ahead of any of us, and bless her DocumentingSoul, we have much preserved info thanks to her.

She's the one you need to speak with....

Hi, yes I've read some of your posts too (if you are the same Sundance).

I agree with all you say about ACR. She and I have had numerous discussions along these lines.

Jayelles said:
Hi, yes I've read some of your posts too (if you are the same Sundance).

I am the original one and only Sundance :)

I don't have much subculture info, but I do have lots of documents if you ever need them. You're welcome to anything I have.

Take care now.

I wonder if Jayelles friend could match *******'s split personalities floating around the forums?

Hello, Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press. :eek:

Shawna said:
I wonder if Jayelles friend could match *******'s split personalities floating around the forums?

Hello, Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press. :eek:

ROFL! That's funny.

Your friend needs only to read here to study the subculture...

...and the Talijam with hir 245 personalities, tee hee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back