Court TV to Be Named for New Line-up

Melisinde

Mizz Undastood
Reaction score
*snip*New York- The name of Court TV is getting disbarred. Turner Broadcasting said on Tuesday that it will rename its cable channel to reflect a more action-driven lineup. The new name won't be revealed until summer and will take effect at the start of next year.

Turner has been aggressive in branding its cable outlets to set them apart from competitors. TBS is geared to comedy and TNT does drama, for example.*end snip*

SOURCE: Yahoo! News (More at link)

UGH. Isn't Court and forensic shows the ultimate in reality already?? I'm sick of reality TV. I'd start a petition not to change my favorite network, but I don't have that much faith in this sort of thing. :( Besides, "Bounty Girls" sounds like a Girls Gone Wild rip-off....

Turner Broadcasting turned Turner South (a channel that was actually kind of unique) into a sports channel...as though there aren't 800 million others in existence (including the heart-pounding, white-knuckle thrill-fest that is the Golf Channel). I'm dreading to see how they bastardize Court TV :(

GlitchWizard said:
They're the Quicker Picker Upper.

Lol, trust you Glitch to come up with an amazing one-liner. Have you thought about going into Marketing? Are you in Marketing/Advertising? You'd be brilliant at it. :)

I have to add another one that my husband just thought up. PLEASE no one get offended (since it's actually the right use of the word!). I tell him about it...

ME: So they're having a show on Court TV that's going to be female bountyhunters.

HIM: So it's gonna be a copy off Dog? What are they going to call it- "*advertiser censored*"?

I'm sorry. Everyone have a good laugh with me. Husband is witty hehe.

:laugh:

Melisinde said:
ME: So they're having a show on Court TV that's going to be female bountyhunters.

HIM: So it's gonna be a copy off Dog? What are they going to call it- "*advertiser censored*"?
Ha ha ha ha ha! That cracked me up!

They are going to screw with it and make it unwatchable.:sick: Do we really need another bounty hunter show? No not really. JMHO:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back