OR - Feds Bust Couple in Child Sex Sting

richandfamous

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Couple want sex with 5 yr old girl

PORTLAND, Ore. — A Portland couple arranged to trade marijuana for the chance to have sex with a 5-year-old girl, the authorities said Tuesday.

Federal agents arrested Christopher Dudley, 27, and Rhea Hamm, 22, in Woodland, Wash., where they were to meet the girl — a fictitious character created by an agent who met Dudley in an Internet chat room.

(.......)

Senior Agent James Mooney conducted the sting last month in a chat room known to trade in images of young girls engaging in sex, according to court papers. Mooney posed as the father of a 5-year-old girl.

In a series of e-mail chats with the agent, Dudley allegedly agreed to pay the father so that he and Hamm could perform oral sex on the child and take photos.

(......)

An undercover agent then had two phone conversations with Dudley, who allegedly detailed prior sexual contact with an 8-year-old girl. Moreover, Dudley said that he and Hamm were trying to have a daughter and wanted her to live the "lifestyle."
(more at link)

They want to have their own little girl so they can rape her~! omg

OMG! This makes me so sick.... And they want their own little girl to rape?! Those F'n losers. :furious:

Why don't we put child molesters to death in this country?

I just don't understand.

pedinurse said:

I just don't understand.
In this case the death penalty would certainly be warranted. The fact that they wanted to have their own children so they could be abused is sickening. They should both be sterilized so that never happens. I'm just glad that these two were stupid enough to get caught. What really worries me are the ones who are smart enough not to get caught. :behindbar

070313dudley_hamm.jpg

Lovely.......not!

http://www.komotv.com/news/6479397.html

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A Portland couple arranged to trade marijuana for the chance to have sex with a 5-year-old girl, the authorities said Tuesday.
(...)
Dudley and Hamm were arrested after taking the motel exit. Agents seized marijuana from the car, as well as a digital camera, a vibrator and $108, court papers say.

Investigators said Dudley and Hamm agreed to be interviewed after their arrests, and both acknowledged planning to have oral and genital contact with the girl.

pedinurse said:

I just don't understand.
That would be great!! Where do I vote? I don't understand either, where do these monsters come from?

"Would you ever share your daughters with me?"

According to court documents, the agent had several online chats Feb. 27 with Dudley, who used the screen names oregon27 and oregon26. The transcript shows that he talked about drug use and asked the alleged father, "Would you ever share your daughters with me?"

"We can get really high and play with you 5yo," Dudley said, according to the chat log. They discussed oral sex with the daughter. He also talked about sexual photographs of an underage female relative, which he later sent to the agent, and videos of sex with young girls.

"Being a pedo(phile) is a hard life," oregon27 said.

He said he and his wife, 22-year-old Rhea Hamm, were trying to have a girl of their own. He also discussed father/daughter sexual contact.

"Im a decent person just have a weird fetish," he allegedly said in the chat.

(...)

Court documents say Dudley admitted to agents that he was in Washington to have sexual contact with a 5-year-old child and that he has a sexual preference for 3- to 9-year-old girls. He also allegedly admitted to previously fondling a 7-year-old girl and taking sexual photographs of her.

geesus h keerist! morons!

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_031307_news_5yo_child_sickos_chat_excerpts_.d27b144.html

While speaking with the undercover agent online, Dudley allegedly said he was sexually active as a child and that he is sure some kids “enjoy” it.

In a later conversation online, Dudley said he and his wife had been attempting to have a child of their own for the past two years and that they planned to raise their child in “the lifestyle.”

Dudley also admitted to molesting an eight-year-old girl, according to the documents, and said he has a sexual preference for three to nine-year-old children

richandfamous said:
not f'n hard enough! sob's
Agreed...but if dealing with these sickos were left up to the communities and not the courts, it would be an automatic death sentence. I am SO sick of hearing about these slime pedos.

pedinurse said:

I just don't understand.
I used to have the same view, however, someone made me realize that if they (the predators) know they are facing the death penalty a lot more children would be not only be molested, but then killed...makes sense....I say lock 'em up for life, 1 strike rule. I mean, yes, death for me would be the best, but I can understand the thinking that if they konw that's what they get if caught, they may take more drastic measures not to get caught.

While speaking with the undercover agent online, Dudley allegedly said he was sexually active as a child and that he is sure some kids “enjoy” it.

In a later conversation online, Dudley said he and his wife had been attempting to have a child of their own for the past two years and that they planned to raise their child in “the lifestyle.”

Dudley also admitted to molesting an eight-year-old girl, according to the documents, and said he has a sexual preference for three to nine-year-old children
Just the thought of monsters like this stalking our children chills me to the bone. My son is three and my daughter is nine. God help the pervert that dares get near my child. :furious:

He also talked about sexual photographs of an underage female relative, which he later sent to the agent, and videos of sex with young girls.

"Being a pedo(phile) is a hard life," oregon27 said.

I hope the agents use all the info to stop the rape of all the other children involved with this a@@wipe

bigbuck said:
Just the thought of monsters like this stalking our children chills me to the bone. My son is three and my daughter is nine. God help the pervert that dares get near my child. :furious:

If parents knew how many times their children have been close to preditors they would chit their pants! Be vigilent!

And most times the pedo is right in your own family or circle of friends. How many times do we hear, "I never would have thought he/she could do something like that, they are so nice!""""""""""

PS: I wonder if the morons had a myspace acct? I'm going to see.

christine2448 said:
I used to have the same view, however, someone made me realize that if they (the predators) know they are facing the death penalty a lot more children would be not only be molested, but then killed...makes sense....I say lock 'em up for life, 1 strike rule. I mean, yes, death for me would be the best, but I can understand the thinking that if they konw that's what they get if caught, they may take more drastic measures not to get caught.
put them away in the general population in prision. that would a round about way to get the death penalty.

pedinurse said:
put them away in the general population in prision. that would a round about way to get the death penalty.
agreed on a first strike rule.. however madatory sterization should be required .. before they can procreate and create more pedos.. or abuse their own children. If they have children, than a loss of all parental rights for life. No, if ands or buts about it ...no excuses ..no parole

"While speaking with the undercover agent online, Dudley allegedly said he was sexually active as a child and that he is sure some kids “enjoy” it. "

Well, there's a shocker. This pedophile is a victim of child sexual abuse. It's a chain of pain.

richandfamous said:
If parents knew how many times their children have been close to preditors they would chit their pants! Be vigilent!
I agree.....but it makes my heart break even more for children who are born to monsters like these who have no one to protect them or be vigilent for them, kwim? :(

Oh man, this just makes me sick.

I agree, one strike and they're in prison for life. And, I think we should brand them, too (remember the thread about "Katie's Revenge"?) just in case they get out somehow.

These people hurt too many kids, and it's just horrible how many chances we give them to do it again (and again) with our current system of justice.

hipmamajen said:
Oh man, this just makes me sick.

I agree, one strike and they're in prison for life. And, I think we should brand them, too (remember the thread about "Katie's Revenge"?) just in case they get out somehow.

These people hurt too many kids, and it's just horrible how many chances we give them to do it again (and again) with our current system of justice.
I loved that "Katie's Revenge" tatoo on the perps forehead! Maybe it can be arraigned.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back