1564 users online (255 members and 1309 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Michael Tracey

If anyone is interested, there is a fantastic interview with Gicax, the man who was wrongly implicated by Michael Tracey in the death of JonBenet on Crime and Justice. I came away wondering just how sincere Lou Smit is in all of this if he allows himself to be associated with this man at all.

I mean this man Tracey is low. And if there is any justice Gicax will sue and end up with a settlement. I want to know why Tracey is still at Boulder University teaching there. It is definitely worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    If anyone is interested, there is a fantastic interview with Gicax, the man who was wrongly implicated by Michael Tracey in the death of JonBenet on Crime and Justice. I came away wondering just how sincere Lou Smit is in all of this if he allows himself to be associated with this man at all.

I mean this man Tracey is low. And if there is any justice Gicax will sue and end up with a settlement. I want to know why Tracey is still at Boulder University teaching there. It is definitely worth reading.
    thx,I wonder too.Tracey is such a slimeball.A true slimeball.(can I say that here?).I hope Gicax does sue.And LS should be ashamed for being assoc. with the R's or MT.If he's got any sense at all that is.He may very well regret it in the future.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    thx,I wonder too.Tracey is such a slimeball.A true slimeball.(can I say that here?).I hope Gicax does sue.And LS should be ashamed for being assoc. with the R's or MT.If he's got any sense at all that is.He may very well regret it in the future.
    As far as I am concerned that adjective is too nice. What bothers me about it is the fact that Lou Smit and Ollie Gray have to know this is a complete hoax by him and if they say they did not, they should have. I do not believe they did not know something was not right. So Lou Smit is hitting the skids in my book. The poor man comes home from a camping trip to find all these e-mails saying you have been named in a documentary as a suspect by Tracey. Luckily, Trish helps him and he calls someone in the Boulder PD and they tell him it is nothing and he is not a suspect.

But can you imagine this happening to you and this guy gets away with it. And what is with Erin Moriarity of 48 hours, doing the interview with Tracey. Anything for a dime I guess. Anything. Does not matter who gets hurt or whose life is destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    As far as I am concerned that adjective is too nice. What bothers me about it is the fact that Lou Smit and Ollie Gray have to know this is a complete hoax by him and if they say they did not, they should have. I do not believe they did not know something was not right. So Lou Smit is hitting the skids in my book. The poor man comes home from a camping trip to find all these e-mails saying you have been named in a documentary as a suspect by Tracey. Luckily, Trish helps him and he calls someone in the Boulder PD and they tell him it is nothing and he is not a suspect.

But can you imagine this happening to you and this guy gets away with it. And what is with Erin Moriarity of 48 hours, doing the interview with Tracey. Anything for a dime I guess. Anything. Does not matter who gets hurt or whose life is destroyed.
    I hope Tracey gets the the pants sued off his butt.That's exactly what he needs.And I wish LS would do the right thing,too.I agree with you,he had to know better.Moriarity has had a field day with this case,not being objective at all,like Barbara Walters and LK have been.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778
    I hope Tracey gets the the pants sued off his butt.That's exactly what he needs.And I wish LS would do the right thing,too.I agree with you,he had to know better.Moriarity has had a field day with this case,not being objective at all,like Barbara Walters and LK have been.
    I always thought Lou Smit was sincere, but when he associates with Michael Tracey - lie down with dogs and you get up with fleas, is that what they say. Well Mr. Smit has some fleas right now. What is he doing associating with him at any point.

It is interesting that John Ramsey says the media destroyed his family but when it comes to Tracey destroying an innocent man, that is okay.
    Last edited by Solace; 03-15-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Cool Speaking of the Devil....

Nancy Drew
    Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 3 hrs ago

RiverRat wrote:
    "What a perfect idea! Tracey & mame hook up to sink Fleet White! How unique! Krebs has all of the proof she needs to convince John Mark Karr Man that she is credible, so why not, mame???? "

He tried that already. She has no interest in talking to anyone unless its under oath.

Nancy Drew
    Chicago, IL

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...9P/p3#lastPost

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Nancy Drew
    Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 3 hrs ago

RiverRat wrote:
    "What a perfect idea! Tracey & mame hook up to sink Fleet White! How unique! Krebs has all of the proof she needs to convince John Mark Karr Man that she is credible, so why not, mame???? "

He tried that already. She has no interest in talking to anyone unless its under oath.

Nancy Drew
    Chicago, IL

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonb...9P/p3#lastPost
    RiverRat:

Can you explain what the above is all about. I looked at your links and if you would in short explain it. Much appreciated. Solace

Wink Solace

How many years do you have to listen?

How many years do you have to listen?
    Cant you do it in a paragraph, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post

Solace,

Lou Smit sold the JonBenet case evidence for monetary gain, he was employed by the Ramsey's to promote an intruder theory, to this end he appeared in the Tracey documentaries, presenting himself as searching for JonBenet's killer.

Assuming he is not a stupid man, he patently did not have far to look, but decided finance was more important than justice.

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Solace,

Lou Smit sold the JonBenet case evidence for monetary gain, he was employed by the Ramsey's to promote an intruder theory, to this end he appeared in the Tracey documentaries, presenting himself as searching for JonBenet's killer.

Assuming he is not a stupid man, he patently did not have far to look, but decided finance was more important than justice.

Lawd Almighty UK, we are agreeing on too many things today. I at one time did believe he was a sincere man. No longer so. The fact that he would associate with this man is evidence enough for me. I sincerely hope that Cajax (sp?) will sue him now that he was on the radio show and the emcee asked for lawyers to help him.

I also agreed with Steve Thomas' allegation that Smit felt an affinity with Patsy because his wife was also going through cancer. But the fact that he could align himself with Tracey speaks volumes.

Cool Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Cant you do it in a paragraph, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Impossible, Sweetie!

According to Mary Suma - Professor Tracey has already approached Nancy Kreb's and her false allegations. Those documentaries of his fits right in with the story Nancy tells, so I would assume he wanted to make her the next Karr Star!

Impossible, Sweetie!

According to Mary Suma - Professor Tracey has already approached Nancy Kreb's and her false allegations. Those documentaries of his fits right in with the story Nancy tells, so I would assume he wanted to make her the next Karr Star!

Ahhhhhhh, getting closer. I will go read it. Thank you.

Any future documentaries made by Mills and/or Tracey will be watched very closely by me. I REALLY object to the British public being conned with misleading/erroneous documentaries when there is no other coverage about the case here to redress the balance.

One of these days someone might be interested enough to make a decent, unbiased programme about the case here and when they do, I have a whole bunch of material for them (no charge).

It doesn't help the case when programme-makers misrepresent the facts, it just muddies the water. Someone, somewhere might know something which would break the case and if they saw the misleading programme, it might make them believe that their own information is irrelevant.

Police investigating the Yorkshire Ripper were mislead by a hoax tape which they were convinced was genuine evidence. As a result of this, they only looked at men with a "Geordie" accent bypassing the real killer several times (he killed several more women during this period).

Mills and Tracey have made several claims in their documentaries of FACTS - which are not FACTS but mere possibilities. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it - it's dishonest.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Any future documentaries made by Mills and/or Tracey will be watched very closely by me. I REALLY object to the British public being conned with misleading/erroneous documentaries when there is no other coverage about the case here to redress the balance.

One of these days someone might be interested enough to make a decent, unbiased programme about the case here and when they do, I have a whole bunch of material for them (no charge).

It doesn't help the case when programme-makers misrepresent the facts, it just muddies the water. Someone, somewhere might know something which would break the case and if they saw the misleading programme, it might make them believe that their own information is irrelevant.

Police investigating the Yorkshire Ripper were mislead by a hoax tape which they were convinced was genuine evidence. As a result of this, they only looked at men with a "Geordie" accent bypassing the real killer several times (he killed several more women during this period).

Mills and Tracey have made several claims in their documentaries of FACTS - which are not FACTS but mere possibilities. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it - it's dishonest.
    Everything about him is dishonest starting with his very large teeth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast