Thread: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed admits to 9/11 attack

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed admits to 9/11 attack

There was breaking news on Fox that states that moments ago, Khalid Shaikh Mohammedadmits to the 9/11 attacks. There is no link yet, but apparently it is news from the Pentagon.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Confession

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

The news is breaking here also d_s.....
    He is also admitting to planning the 2002 Bali attacks

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=254738

This person is a piece of trash. I can't imagine how low you have to go as a human being to be able to decapitate a fellow human, let alone someone who is alive. I'm philosophically opposed to the death penalty, but I almost wish this character would be slowly and agonizingly tortured.

I think the majority of the confession is a farce. An "atta-boy" concocted by the Bush Administration. Great Britain is laughing their asses off right now that we are willing to swallow this entire thing hook, line, and sinker.

He also admitted to a plot to bomb/fly planes into the Bank of America Tower here in Seattle.

Uh, it wasn't named the Bank of America Tower until 2006. How does that work since he has been in Gitmo for the past 4?

It isn't that I don't believe that he did some of the things he listed and for those few things alone I think we should hang him by his fingernails or other unmetionables, but all of them? He is going for martyrdom, and the Bush Administration is all too happy to give it to him.