The Housekeeper

laini

cemetery walker
Reaction score
I was trying to find an appropriate thread to post this but couldn't, so decided to just start a new one. The morning the ransom note was found, Patsy said numerous times she thought it looked like Linda's handwriting, she thought it was Linda, etc.... Reading the Nat. Enquirer book of LE questioning, Patsy keeps bringing up Linda again as she recounts her first thoughts on who could have taken Jon Benet.

So, that morning, why didn't Patsy call Linda? Why didn't John or one of his buddies get the address and go over there? If I thought my housekeeper may have kindapped my child for ransom, I think I would call her/insist on someone going there to see if my child was there. Patsy and John do nothing but give out her name here and there like almost a side thought.

This is just one more thing that makes me think they were lying. Why not call or go over and rule her out?

And it's not like they didn't have plenty of people at their beck and call. Instead of checking the outside, the neighbors, calling Barnhill to see if he saw anything, they just settle in with the friends. Why not send one of the friends to check the neighborhood, one to check with Linda, etc...
Thoughts?

As a side thought, I wonder if the police went to Linda's house that morning? Or checked anywhere for JonBenet?

Or in the kidnapping of a child are you just supposed to sit quiet. At that point they felt she had been kidnapped (LE and supposedly the Ramseys and their friends). Amber Alert didn't exist, but did noone try to find her in Boulder?

laini said:
I was trying to find an appropriate thread to post this but couldn't, so decided to just start a new one. The morning the ransom note was found, Patsy said numerous times she thought it looked like Linda's handwriting, she thought it was Linda, etc.... Reading the Nat. Enquirer book of LE questioning, Patsy keeps bringing up Linda again as she recounts her first thoughts on who could have taken Jon Benet.

So, that morning, why didn't Patsy call Linda? Why didn't John or one of his buddies get the address and go over there? If I thought my housekeeper may have kindapped my child for ransom, I think I would call her/insist on someone going there to see if my child was there. Patsy and John do nothing but give out her name here and there like almost a side thought.

This is just one more thing that makes me think they were lying. Why not call or go over and rule her out?

And it's not like they didn't have plenty of people at their beck and call. Instead of checking the outside, the neighbors, calling Barnhill to see if he saw anything, they just settle in with the friends. Why not send one of the friends to check the neighborhood, one to check with Linda, etc...
Thoughts?
Love your posts Laini. They are great and they deal with what we know and why it does not make sense. Ames posts like you also. She is great.

Why did she not call them is right. I am sure her number was handly. I would like to get her book, but can't find it.

One minute Patsy Ramsey names LHP...and another, she is saying it's okay because LHP loves JonBenet and would never think of hurting her.

HUH???

Poor LHP...the police went to her home and told her that JonBenet had died. The poor woman became hysterical...and to top it off they make her write the word "beheaded" which really sent LHP over the edge!

John Ramsey went outside to check the garage door to see if it was the entrance point of this intruder. He does not go anywhere else.

Remember the VanDamms? The poor husband was going up and down the neighborhood, Brenda was on the phone with the police and asking her sons if they saw or heard anything.

Toltec said:
One minute Patsy Ramsey names LHP...and another, she is saying it's okay because LHP loves JonBenet and would never think of hurting her.

HUH???

Poor LHP...the police went to her home and told her that JonBenet had died. The poor woman became hysterical...and to top it off they make her write the word "beheaded" which really sent LHP over the edge!

John Ramsey went outside to check the garage door to see if it was the entrance point of this intruder. He does not go anywhere else.

Remember the VanDamms? The poor husband was going up and down the neighborhood, Brenda was on the phone with the police and asking her sons if they saw or heard anything.
I understand Linda wrote a scathing book on the Ramseys afterward. All is fair.

Solace said:
Love your posts Laini. They are great and they deal with what we know and why it does not make sense. Ames posts like you also. She is great.

Why did she not call them is right. I am sure her number was handly. I would like to get her book, but can't find it.
Ah thanks. I like reading your posts, too. I was reading an exert of Linda's book on Tricia's other site (which was pretty raunchy), and then I thought people were saying it wasn't real and somene else wrote it. Does anybody know if she really wrote a book? I also want to read Arnt's book.

Toltec said:

HUH???

Excellent points! I just wish we knew what really happened that night!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back