982 users online (208 members and 774 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    474

    OH - More Charges for Roy Pompa, drugging dad rapist, Cleveland, 2007

    CLEVELAND -- More charges were brought Wednesday against a Brook Park father of two accused of raping and drugging local children.

    Cuyahoga County prosecutor Bill Mason calls Roy Pompa a "cancer on society." In December 2006, Pompa was indicted on charges of raping seven girls between the ages of 6 and 14 years from 2002 to 2005.


    Proseuctors said he used drugs to sedate his victims. He is also accused of trading child pornography online more than 800 times last November.


    Pompa's bond was originally set at $1 million. He was reindicted on an additional 31 counts of rape after another alleged victim was identified, bringing the total number of alleged victims to eight

    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/1125300...s=nn5&psp=news

    This is really sick. This monster drugged and raped his childrens friends at sleepovers. He then shared the pictures and videos he took of the rapes with other creeps on the internet.

    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/10584996/detail.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    I can't believe this hasn't rec'd more local coverage for as sick as it is!!! I hope there's some civil suit action happening as well. I can't imagine how those young girls are dealing with this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,648
    Stories like these make me hope that there is a very painful Hell waitng on the other side.
    Happy New Years

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom
    I can't believe this hasn't rec'd more local coverage for as sick as it is!!! I hope there's some civil suit action happening as well. I can't imagine how those young girls are dealing with this.
    I thought this case would have attracted more attention also. The story states that Pompa is the first accused predator in Ohio to be prosecuted using cutting-edge technology that tracks child pornography downloads. You would think we'd have heard more on this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck
    I thought this case would have attracted more attention also. The story states that Pompa is the first accused predator in Ohio to be prosecuted using cutting-edge technology that tracks child pornography downloads. You would think we'd have heard more on this.
    It reminds me of when Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus went missing. I was very disappointed w/the news coverage then too.

    I AM glad that Ohio is up on the technology needed to get these creeps! That's good to hear, for once!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom
    It reminds me of when Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus went missing. I was very disappointed w/the news coverage then too.

    I AM glad that Ohio is up on the technology needed to get these creeps! That's good to hear, for once!
    I agree, I was shocked at the small amount of coverage those missing girls have recieved. But when Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner's neice died in a tragic accident. The story was all over the local news and papers, and still gets attention along with the tragic 911 call. I guess in our area its all about who you are or who you know.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,336
    They should have "Pervert" stamped accross their forheads so we have a fighting chance to save our children.
    Child Porn should be a federal offense with a sentence of LWOP.

    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

    "Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Video of latest hearing to see if videos taken by LE at his home would be allowed as evidence. GRAPHIC description of some of his crimes, and some blurred/blocked video of his own.

    Scroll down to
    GRAPHIC CONTENT: Accused Child Rapist Loses Court Battle under "featured videos"
    at this link:
    http://www.woio.com/Global/category....7&nav=menu68_2

    YES, the videos will be allowed. This should be a slam-dunk when it goes to trial.

    Those poor little girls.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,080
    This is really horrible. I can't imagine being the wife of this man and to find out what my husband was doing to the little girls that spent the night with my daughter. I would want to strangle him with my bare hands.

    I would like to know how he went about this. When did he drug them? He would have had to get them to drink something before he sexually abused them. I wonder if he fixed the girls something to drink not long before bed time and then waited for them to go to sleep and then went into the bedroom. What if his own daughter would have woke up? Did he drug her to so she wouldn't wake up?

    If they don't drop any of the charges against him...hopfully they won't...this guy will be in prison for the rest of his life. What a lowlife piece of scum.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,187
    I don't think I'll ever allow my grandkids to spend the night with any friends. The freak may have gotten the idea from some of his fellow internet perverts who are doing the same thing in order to get more and more child porn to trade. This sort of thing is just awful. He should get LWOP.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    This is really horrible. I can't imagine being the wife of this man and to find out what my husband was doing to the little girls that spent the night with my daughter. I would want to strangle him with my bare hands.

    I would like to know how he went about this. When did he drug them? He would have had to get them to drink something before he sexually abused them. I wonder if he fixed the girls something to drink not long before bed time and then waited for them to go to sleep and then went into the bedroom. What if his own daughter would have woke up? Did he drug her to so she wouldn't wake up?

    If they don't drop any of the charges against him...hopfully they won't...this guy will be in prison for the rest of his life. What a lowlife piece of scum.
    I was shocked while watching the news (some of those links show the video of parts of the trial) at what I heard and saw. The detective on the stand said that the children were made to drink apple juice, tea, water, or whatever before going to bed and they said it always tasted "foul". So, he knew very well what he was doing. Those poor, poor, girls.

    We don't allow sleepovers at our house or allow our children to sleep over anyone else's home. My kids don't like that either way, but everyone is safer this way. IMO Some day they will understand.

    Where was the mom/his wife when he was doing all this? I would think it was totally weird if my husband was helping little girls get their PJ's on, and giving them their night-time drink. Not to be chauvenist, but isn't that the mom's job on a sleepover?! I don't know. The whole thing is sick and wrong.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    5,605
    What are the chances that this raging pedo perp who sexually abused any little girl he could get access to did not sexually abuse his own children?

    Where was the mother? In the river of denial?

    That slime is a sorry excuse for a subhuman. He is a disgrace to our species. I agree that he needs LWIP--period. He is someone who will never be safe around any of our children. There is no, "rehabilitation" for someone like him because in order to have the capacity to be rehabilitated one must possess the innate capacity to have empathy for others and to have a conscience. Slimes like him are sociopaths with no conscience and no capacity to have empathy for others. One cannot get blood from a stone as they say.

    I worked as a Vet Tech and we did a lot of neuters. Snip, snip , and turn his hardware into software, as it were.

    Lion

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,319
    I wonder if he found some way to drug the mother. Or possibly she worked nights. It wouldn't be the first time but I'd hate to think she was aware of what was going on and did nothing to help these little girls.

    You, know, I read about these sex offenders and wonder what would be the just punishment for them. I can come up with some horrible things but nothing seems bad enough for people like them (I use the word "People" loosely). I do know one thing...if they're ever let out of prison I think (like another poster said) they should be branded across the forehead so everyone knows to keep their children away from them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Video of latest hearing to see if videos taken by LE at his home would be allowed as evidence. GRAPHIC description of some of his crimes, and some blurred/blocked video of his own.

    Scroll down to
    GRAPHIC CONTENT: Accused Child Rapist Loses Court Battle under "featured videos"
    at this link:
    http://www.woio.com/Global/category....7&nav=menu68_2

    YES, the videos will be allowed. This should be a slam-dunk when it goes to trial.

    Those poor little girls.
    Thanks for the update and link Taximom. My God that video was disturbing. This creep deserves a date with the syringe.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I wonder if he found some way to drug the mother. Or possibly she worked nights. It wouldn't be the first time but I'd hate to think she was aware of what was going on and did nothing to help these little girls.
    (snipped)
    I'm trying to imagine if I would let my daughter go to a sleepover where I knew the mom was not going to be there for some reason. I wouldn't, but I know other parents that might.

    I would think if the mom was drugged, there would be charges for that as well? Maybe they are divorced? I'll look around to see what I can find.

    I can't think of a punishment harsh enough for these perverts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OH OH - Gloria Walker, 46, East Cleveland, 20 May 2007
    By jodierenee in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 05:26 PM
  2. Ariel Castro: Convicted Cleveland kidnapper/rapist found dead in cell
    By CarmelEyesD in forum Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:52 PM
  3. MA~Paroled rapist, Jeffrey Bartley arrested on child porn charges
    By Missizzy in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:00 AM
  4. OH Ashley Nicole Summers (14) - Cleveland OH, 2007
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 10:32 PM