We Are Up And Running

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you for your patience.

If I told you all that happened concerning the problems we had with WS you would not believe me. You would, at the very least, think I am nuts.

I'll try and explain tomorrow. For tonight, I am grateful that we are back up.

I love you guys. You all really care about WS. Thank you so much.

Tricia

Thank you for your patience.

If I told you all that happened concerning the problems we had with WS you would not believe me. You would, at the very least, think I am nuts.

I'll try and explain tomorrow. For tonight, I am grateful that we are back up.

I love you guys. You all really care about WS. Thank you so much.

Tricia

...and we care about YOU, too! :blowkiss:
Thanks, Tricia, for going the extra mile on everyone's behalf!

:clap:

Even I noticed you were down. I have never known WS to be down that long! Good to have you back!

Thank you so very much Tricia for working so long and hard to get our WS back up. I have been in touch with a few of my friends and we all agree that we missed and love WS. We joked about our withdrawals.

I and I bet lots of others would love to know what happened after you feel refreshed perhaps tomorrow. I hope you get some relaxing rest tonight.

Lion

Thanks so much Tricia :blowkiss:

Woohoo!!!!! :dance:

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone.....

Hi Glow, IdahoMom and Jovin!!! :blowkiss:

Tricia,

Thanks for what I am sure was a significant amount of work to get the site back up and running. Have no doubts - this sweet little HOME was deeply missed !

RC

WooHoo!:woohoo: I've been going through withdrawals, LOL!

I really missed Websleuths! For the five days the site was down, I searched in vain for a forum where the cases I was following were being discussed with the same level of maturity and in-depth discussion.

Thanks for all the efforts that went into getting the site up and running again! :blowkiss:

We love you too Tricia, thank you!! what a stressor for you, knowing we were all freaking out :p and trying to fix the problem.

Thanks for getting WS back!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer