Man Gets Probation for Sexual Contact with Dead Deer

How the heck would you hold a deer still enough to...... ummmm........ ahhhhh......how should I say it...... ummmmm...... you know what I mean!??????

How the heck would you hold a deer still enough to...... ummmm........ ahhhhh......how should I say it...... ummmmm...... you know what I mean!??????

Um, poco, the deer was dead. I don't have any personal experience with this sort of thing, but I heard dead deers don't move so much. :)

Um, poco, the deer was dead. I don't have any personal experience with this sort of thing, but I heard dead deers don't move so much. :)

This struck me so funny! Even the mister is asking me what's so funny...

This struck me so funny! Even the mister is asking me what's so funny...

Don't you have a copy of Comedy for Dummies?

Cervine expiration is always funny!

Don't you have a copy of Comedy for Dummies?

Cervine expiration is always funny!

Oh, for sure...

:eek: :confused:

What's even funnier is that I was laughing so hard, and he kept asking, and the more he asked, the harder I laughed...

I think I'm just slap-happy that WS is back :)

Killing an animal to have sex with it, repeating this - so you have killing, sex with something dead and predatory behavior - oh yeah and beastiality - there are just way too many fetishes rolled up in one.

He is going to be evaluated by a professional. I don't think it really takes a professional to evaluate this weirdo.

people are just weird ... so many sick tickets out there bleh yucko

Killing an animal to have sex with it, repeating this - so you have killing, sex with something dead and predatory behavior - oh yeah and beastiality - there are just way too many fetishes rolled up in one.

He is going to be evaluated by a professional. I don't think it really takes a professional to evaluate this weirdo.

Yikes! I missed the part where he was killing animals in order to have sex with them. THAT is sick!

According to the article he was on probation for killing a hrose with the intent to have sex with it. When he can't find a four-legged creature, he may eventually turn to the two-legged variety called humans. This *advertiser censored* needs to have his wankie whacked off, and be locked up for the rest of his life. He is a predator, as another posted mentioned.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ewwww. Can't wrap my mind around finding children sexually attractive, nor can I find road kill sexually attractive.

Did he kill the deer like he did the horse?

LOL @ "Yes Dear".

:laugh:

Did he kill the deer like he did the horse?

LOL @ "Yes Dear".

:laugh:

I was wondering the same thing and looked through several articles. The claim is that he found the deer carcass in a ditch. Autopsy pending, I suppose. ;)

I was wondering the same thing and looked through several articles. The claim is that he found the deer carcass in a ditch. Autopsy pending, I suppose. ;)

That is his claim for the deer, however, he did kill a horse with the intent to have sex with it and was on probation. I'll try to find my link.

ETA, link
http://www.rivertowns.net/daily/nrn/c061019/ Snip:

On Oct. 11, Bryan James Hathaway, 20, pleaded innocent to assaulting the carcass, which a criminal complaint says he found it in a ditch along Stinson Avenue while riding his bike.
Hathaway currently faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal, which carries a maximum penalty of nine months in jail and $10,000 fine. However, because of his previous conviction, he could be sent to prison up to an additional 24 months.
According to the criminal complaint filed in Douglas County Circuit Court, Superior Police Officer Adam Poskozim and two Department of Corrections agents met with Hathaway at his transitional housing residence in Superior Oct. 11.
The Superior man¹s clothes were covered with blood and what appeared to be deer hair and Hathaway originally told officers he had helped his father clean a deer.
Later, he admitted to having sex with the dead deer near Murphy Oil refinery. Hathaway said he was aroused by the sight of the deer in the ditch. He admitted moving its carcass into the woods, where the assault occurred.
Hathaway remains in the Douglas County Jail in lieu of $200 bail. If released, he is to have no contact with animals. His next court appearance is Nov. 16.
He was recently released from prison after serving an 18-month prison sentence for killing a horse. During an investigation of that incident, Hathaway said he wanted to have sex with the animal. In April 2005, Hathaway was sentenced for mistreating an animal after shooting Bambrick, a 26-year-old gelding owned by Brenda Egan. Det. Sgt. Ed Anderson of the Douglas County Sheriff¹s Department has been in law enforcement for 28 years and investigated the incident

Somewhere, there are four hundred people looking at that article and going "He was in my graduating class!"

I wonder how many dated him and won't admit it.

He was recently released from prison after serving an 18-month prison sentence for killing a horse. During an investigation of that incident, Hathaway said he wanted to have sex with the animal. In April 2005, Hathaway was sentenced for mistreating an animal after shooting Bambrick, a 26-year-old gelding owned by Brenda Egan. Det. Sgt. Ed Anderson of the Douglas County Sheriff¹s Department has been in law enforcement for 28 years and investigated the incident

A gelding is a male horse, correct?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back