Donations to Websleuths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Since the saga of the Websleuths crash, I have received a ton of emails and posts asking to donate to help defray the cost of running the forum.

I hate doing this but I have to assure you that you don't need to donate but you can help me. Let me explain.

With my father's recent passing his estate will take about a year to settle. Everything is set up and there should be no problems.

Within a year I will have no problem paying for WS. I won't be rich. Not even close, but I won't starve either. I'll make it through this year OK too. I have extra work that is really helping.

I am embarrassed to even bring this up but I want you to know there is a reason why I really don't want you to donate. It wouldn't be right. In fact it would be morally reprehensible for me to take money when I know I can pay for everything within the coming year.

If you want to do something for me this would warm my heart for the rest of my life.

Take whatever money you wanted to donate to WS and donate it to Marc Klaas' organization. KlaasKids.org. Donate it in the name of Websleuths if you want.
www.klaaskids.org

I am proud to call Marc and his wife my friends. He does so much for free to help children. In fact this weekend I am heading to Texas to handle one of his free Print-A-Thons. Read about it here.
http://www.klaaskids.org/printathon.htm

Marc Klaas has not stopped for one second since the loss of his daughter Polly trying to put predators behind bars and help protect our kids.

He is not a rich man because he does so much for free. Anything you had in mind for WS would really help him out. Tax deductible too.

Also. another dear friend has a great business. It's called "Background Hunter."
http://www.backgroundhunter.com/

She just reunited a mother and daughter who had been searching for each other for 9 years. It took her 3 days and cost the lady about 50 dollars.

If you ever want to know some-one's background or you are looking for someone all I ask is you check out her website www.backgroundhunter.com

I am going to close this thread and sticky it for a bit so everyone will have a chance to read it.

Thank you again for all your support. You and my other family at FFJ mean the world to me.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member