Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, WindChime!
:blowkiss:

GO Buckeyes! (Basketball, this time.) :dance:

Hi Jilly! :blowkiss:

Great pics, Raisin. :)

MY eldest dau goes to the Grand Prix in Melbourne every year
with her Fiance and soon to be MIL and FIL.

The guys go to the track, the girls go shopping. :dance:

Checked out your pictures. Beautiful ones of Germany. Now as to Homestead, well, the last time I was there it was a military base, LOL. Went with my parents to the PX and Commisary. Dad was a retired Army Colonel and occasionally we'd venture down on a trip to the Keys. Hard to picture it as a race course now. I know that Hurricane Andrew did damage there and the entire general area down there was devastated the last time I was through there. Last time I saw a race in the area was the Miami Grand Prix for a couple of years. Worked for a car dealer and had VIP passes through BMW and Porsche and our bank. Pit passes, the works. We even had a "local" Porsche of ours and an employee who went through Skip Barber racing in his Honda in the GTU class. Fun, but had to buy ear plugs as we were "up front and personal". I still remember my private driving lesson with Vic Elwood at Sebring and learning the apex of a curve. It will always be a highlight of my life. I really think it made me a safer driver and certainly helped me when I totally spun out going down I-70 at 2am during a whiteout blizzard. Kept my "cool" and never hit the brakes.

Hi Jilly! :blowkiss:

Great pics, Raisin. :)

MY eldest dau goes to the Grand Prix in Melbourne every year
with her Fiance and soon to be MIL and FIL.

The guys go to the track, the girls go shopping. :dance:

Hey Shelly!!!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss: I've sure missed you!! Always looking for you! Are you following this case now??

Hey Shelly!!!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss: I've sure missed you!! Always looking for you! Are you following this case now??

Oh and me you, come and drop in once in awhile, it's not the same without you. :blowkiss:

I have been following this case since the beginning but just read all you wonderful sleuther's thoughts, ideas and brilliant observations. :)

Even more off topic than the usual off topic, but how many CTV refugees are here? The board has been shut down indefinitely due to bad behavior and complaints. I have to wonder if the mods here receive endless emails with complaints about other posters. I offer my deepest sympathies to the mods if that's what they put up with (kidding) ... what I mean is that patience is indeed a virtue. Anyway, if anyone has the stomach to read to the end of the last thread maybe they can understand, but the frequency of banned people re-creating themselves is endless. It's not much of a leap to assume that they had multiple identities to begin with. Always interesting discussion, nevertheless.

And back to our regularly programmed off topics ...

So after a gruelling week, I attended the after work wine and cheese. We were backed up to the wall so the retiree could open gifts. I stood for a while, made my way back to the wine table; mingled. After about an hour I head to the car, belt up, and notice my fly is wide open. I think back, wondering how long it's been like that. First thought - why didn't someone say something (or were they too polite to notice). I remembered having my hand in my pocket most of the time so I stick my hand in my pocket to see how far the fly is open.

Since when is a computer nerd supposed to be able get dressed anyway?

Okay, so nobody thinks it's funny that I attended a wine and cheese with my fly wide open. After that, Michelle was murdered and vendettas against the people that loved her (even if they loved her) are fickle.

Michelle went to sleep one night. She was apparently woken up one night by a brutal beating. Hwy, at least she woke up before she was murdered. What a viscious beating with the cracked skull and all that other stuff - I'm sure that the murder weapon was not an obvious object like the mag light. I don't think we should be influenced to think that a mag light was a murder weapon when the entire crime is un

So after a gruelling week, I attended the after work wine and cheese. We were backed up to the wall so the retiree could open gifts. I stood for a while, made my way back to the wine table; mingled. After about an hour I head to the car, belt up, and notice my fly is wide open. I think back, wondering how long it's been like that. First thought - why didn't someone say something (or were they too polite to notice). I remembered having my hand in my pocket most of the time so I stick my hand in my pocket to see how far the fly is open.

LMAO!!!!

The ones who noticed? It's easy to pick them out because they're the only 'bug-eyed' people in the room.

Sami

Okay, forgive me, but who is this RPD Barney Fife Bud Beer that had it in for Jason Young, the husband of the murdered wife? No vendettas necessary.

Can we at least assume that the husband is a victim too? Other than lawyering up, what makes him look guilty?

After looking at the profile girl (cheer leader, under 30, young family, married, promising career) why shouldn't we wonder why she was murdered? She's the profile girl for girls that had it all under control and ****ed up.

My Dear Otto! How good it is to see you again.:blowkiss: You definately cracked me up when I read about your moment of discovery LOLOLOL. Had I been there I probably would have been the one to walk over to you, sidle up a bit to whisper, give you a big ;) {that's a wink} and give you a little curlup motion with my index finger. :D It is not the worst of things :p , and if anyone noticed it they probably had a good laugh. YaYa

How was the wine? I have discovered a very good one from Chile called Veramonte, @ $9.99 a bottle. It tastes better than many I have had a sip or two of that cost mucho dineros. lol

Scandi

Okay, so nobody thinks it's funny that I attended a wine and cheese with my fly wide open. After that, Michelle was murdered and vendettas against the people that loved her (even if they loved her) are fickle.

Michelle went to sleep one night. She was apparently woken up one night by a brutal beating. Hwy, at least she woke up before she was murdered. What a viscious beating with the cracked skull and all that other stuff - I'm sure that the murder weapon was not an obvious object like the mag light. I don't think we should be influenced to think that a mag light was a murder weapon when the entire crime is un

Oh no honey,

I just found your post and thought it was hilarious. I had that problem once with a half buttoned up blouse and thought "it's ok, showing your bra is fashionable these days"....

Which would have been a great excuse except I didn't have a bra on. I've never seen so many smiles from guys in a room and had conversations with those who had never really spoken to me before that I must've missed all the daggers from the women :D

Sami

Hey Otto!!:blowkiss: ROFL - Hopefully, you were wearing low rise slacks and then there's only about an inch of zipper! haha.

Okay, forgive me, but who is this RPD Barney Fife Bud Beer that had it in for Jason Young, the husband of the murdered wife? No vendettas necessary.

Can we at least assume that the husband is a victim too? Other than lawyering up, what makes him look guilty?

After looking at the profile girl (cheer leader, under 30, young family, married, promising career) why shouldn't we wonder why she was murdered? She's the profile girl for girls that had it all under control and ****ed up.

Otto, my dear, I have to respectfully disagree with you about RPD et al. From the very beginning he has always posted credible information imo and when he has been wrong he has immediately stepped up to the plate. Its MO that his vested interest is solely justice for Michelle & her unborn child.

Many of us, including RPD think that JY committed this horrible murder and it's not just because of him lawyering up. Sorry, I do not have the time or energy to list all my reasons nor do I really wish to argue all the points after all this time.

My Dear Otto! How good it is to see you again.:blowkiss: You definately cracked me up when I read about your moment of discovery LOLOLOL. Had I been there I probably would have been the one to walk over to you, sidle up a bit to whisper, give you a big ;) {that's a wink} and give you a little curlup motion with my index finger. :D It is not the worst of things :p , and if anyone noticed it they probably had a good laugh. YaYa

How was the wine? I have discovered a very good one from Chile called Veramonte, @ $9.99 a bottle. It tastes better than many I have had a sip or two of that cost mucho dineros. lol

Scandi

I like red wine. I became suspicious of Chilean wine after they were found to be adding anti-freeze back in the lat 70's, but perhaps I'm mis-remembering.

Otto, my dear, I have to respectfully disagree with you about RPD et al. From the very beginning he has always posted credible information imo and when he has been wrong he has immediately stepped up to the plate. Its MO that his vested interest is solely justice for Michelle & her unborn child.

Many of us, including RPD think that JY committed this horrible murder and it's not just because of him lawyering up. Sorry, I do not have the time or energy to list all my reasons nor do I really wish to argue all the points after all this time.

I know that Barney Fife has inserted himself into the investigation on the level of media, medical examiner, police and family, but to have a vendetta against Jason, to state that Cassidy is spending her birthday with a murderer? To not know the family or anyone in the family and to have such convictions? I have to question whether anyone can really conclude that Jason is a murderer. Yes, we suspect him. Did he do it? I don't know. Has RPD been banned several times on CTV for outrageous comments and come back several times with new names? Yes. He is as much of a repeat offender as Goings.

He has posted some credible info and some off the wall info. The mag light rumour is entirely RPD et al. There's absolutely nothing to support this idea, and we're not sure of how many names he's been posting under with Bud Weise and rpd and all the in between names.

I haven't seen RPD step up to the plate when he's wrong. He seems to want to have a huddle with all the female sleuthers and even goes off on tangents about mag lights and vendettas. That's extreme, for me.

Hey Otto!!:blowkiss: ROFL - Hopefully, you were wearing low rise slacks and then there's only about an inch of zipper! haha.

Yup, low rise but still ... embarrassing!

But funny.

I had to wonder whether I did this around 100 people, or just 40. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni