1226 users online (207 members and 1019 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915

    Jessica Simpson...

    It seems like more and more celebs are trying to help out those who have much less... http://www.people.com/people/article...016052,00.html I guess every little bit helps.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,183
    She won the car she gave away, so that doesn't count Michelle lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,807
    I agree, she did not have to spend her money, she should have given them two.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    226
    I think it counts. She could have made mega bucks for it off ebay or something. I'm sure the orphanage couldn't care less that she didn't pay for it. The important thing is... she did a generous thing and made a difference.
    Jaybird

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by narlacat View Post
    She won the car she gave away, so that doesn't count Michelle lol
    Narla how did I know you would say something like that, lol...I do agree. It was still a nice thing to do though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    Of course it counts. Giving always counts!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,183
    lol Michelle yeah I'm nothing if not predictable-

    Okay okay! yes it was a nice thing of Jessica to do -that better?

    I am just in a crap mood-its a monthly thing- so if you see me being a ***** around the place come and slap me

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by narlacat View Post
    lol Michelle yeah I'm nothing if not predictable-

    Okay okay! yes it was a nice thing of Jessica to do -that better?

    I am just in a crap mood-its a monthly thing- so if you see me being a ***** around the place come and slap me
    Dont worry, To tell you the truth if I had as much money as her I would give much more then a van.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    http://perezhilton.com/topics/jessic...n_20070326.php

    Perez's take on the van giving. Heh heh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,543
    Not saying I would complain if someone gave me a free car that they won. I think Jessica could of done alot better then that though but oh well at least she decided to give it away then to keep it parked beside one of her many bmw's mercedes jags and porsches......... The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous. I am not saying they don't deserve it (ok yes I am) becasue yes they belted out a few good songs over the years or whatever they did but give me a break they have soooo much money they really could be helping in ways we couldnt even imagine.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,543
    Ok wait..I just saw where she also donated some proactive to the orphans. Yep she is definately a saint! They might be hungry but they gonna have a nice complexion! (actually that is probably her motto) ewww weeeee my time of the month is out of control this time! Watch out!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    9,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Not saying I would complain if someone gave me a free car that they won. I think Jessica could of done alot better then that though but oh well at least she decided to give it away then to keep it parked beside one of her many bmw's mercedes jags and porsches......... The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous. I am not saying they don't deserve it (ok yes I am) becasue yes they belted out a few good songs over the years or whatever they did but give me a break they have soooo much money they really could be helping in ways we couldnt even imagine.
    Exactly, so she gave away a car- big deal- she won it, it's not like she went out and bought it to give away

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,648
    Actually she didn't win that one. She traded in the one she won so that she could donate it to them. I don't think it matters how she got it, she was generous enough to give it to people that needed it more.
    Happy New Years

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous.
    No it's not. They earned it. If anything, they should have more money if record companies weren't ripping them off.

    Are you saying someone shouldn't be a millionaire if they make an album and it sells to a million or more people?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,648
    Yep, I say so. Superstars and atheletes are all grossly overpaid. I think it is crazy that they get so much money just to entertain people or play a game. I do not buy CD's, posters, go to concerts etc or buy movies except for the kids. I work to hard for the money I make to give it to someone who makes millions and has things given to them because they can sing or because they are beautiful.
    Happy New Years

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant?
    By DairyGirl in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 09:50 PM
  2. Jessica Simpson's voice cracks during 'Today' act
    By PlasmaFiend024 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 09:44 PM