1226 users online (207 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jessica Simpson...

It seems like more and more celebs are trying to help out those who have much less... http://www.people.com/people/article...016052,00.html I guess every little bit helps.

She won the car she gave away, so that doesn't count Michelle lol

I agree, she did not have to spend her money, she should have given them two.

I think it counts. She could have made mega bucks for it off ebay or something. I'm sure the orphanage couldn't care less that she didn't pay for it. The important thing is... she did a generous thing and made a difference.
    Jaybird

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat View Post
    She won the car she gave away, so that doesn't count Michelle lol
    Narla how did I know you would say something like that, lol...I do agree. It was still a nice thing to do though.

Of course it counts. Giving always counts!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

lol Michelle yeah I'm nothing if not predictable-

Okay okay! yes it was a nice thing of Jessica to do -that better?

I am just in a crap mood-its a monthly thing- so if you see me being a ***** around the place come and slap me

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat View Post
    lol Michelle yeah I'm nothing if not predictable-

Okay okay! yes it was a nice thing of Jessica to do -that better?

I am just in a crap mood-its a monthly thing- so if you see me being a ***** around the place come and slap me
    Dont worry, To tell you the truth if I had as much money as her I would give much more then a van.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/jessic...n_20070326.php

Perez's take on the van giving. Heh heh.

Not saying I would complain if someone gave me a free car that they won. I think Jessica could of done alot better then that though but oh well at least she decided to give it away then to keep it parked beside one of her many bmw's mercedes jags and porsches......... The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous. I am not saying they don't deserve it (ok yes I am) becasue yes they belted out a few good songs over the years or whatever they did but give me a break they have soooo much money they really could be helping in ways we couldnt even imagine.

Ok wait..I just saw where she also donated some proactive to the orphans. Yep she is definately a saint! They might be hungry but they gonna have a nice complexion! (actually that is probably her motto) ewww weeeee my time of the month is out of control this time! Watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Not saying I would complain if someone gave me a free car that they won. I think Jessica could of done alot better then that though but oh well at least she decided to give it away then to keep it parked beside one of her many bmw's mercedes jags and porsches......... The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous. I am not saying they don't deserve it (ok yes I am) becasue yes they belted out a few good songs over the years or whatever they did but give me a break they have soooo much money they really could be helping in ways we couldnt even imagine.
    Exactly, so she gave away a car- big deal- she won it, it's not like she went out and bought it to give away

Actually she didn't win that one. She traded in the one she won so that she could donate it to them. I don't think it matters how she got it, she was generous enough to give it to people that needed it more.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    The amounts of money these celebs. have is outragous.
    No it's not. They earned it. If anything, they should have more money if record companies weren't ripping them off.

Are you saying someone shouldn't be a millionaire if they make an album and it sells to a million or more people?

Yep, I say so. Superstars and atheletes are all grossly overpaid. I think it is crazy that they get so much money just to entertain people or play a game. I do not buy CD's, posters, go to concerts etc or buy movies except for the kids. I work to hard for the money I make to give it to someone who makes millions and has things given to them because they can sing or because they are beautiful.
    Happy New Years

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast