1113 users online (230 members and 883 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Australia - Mass murderer Martin Bryant attempts sucide

Australias worse Mass murderer has attempted sucide for the 5th time.
    This crim is serving 35 life sentences for murdering 33 adults and two little girls.
    He will never see the light of day and apparently doesnt have any desire to live.
    Should he be watched 24hours a day or should he be left alone with a couple of sharp razor blades...
    You can proberly guess my answer.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=93407

Dingo, they say he didn't do it- a great conspiracy theory that I mightn't have given any thought to till I met someone that looked after him down there in Tassie- he said there's no way that Bryant did it

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/consp.../parthur1.html

Here's Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

I don't know if he did it or not

I remember reading about the conspiracy theory after Port Arthur happened...I think too big of a cover up would have had to be in place with too many witnesses....I think he did it.

Probably- but if you could hear Dave talk about him lol- it might make you think twice, did me...he even gave me a book about it at one stage....but I didn't read it..

I remember posting about this over at whatshisname.. Douglas's site and two people came and told me I should do more research and if I had researched it at all, I wouldn't think he was guilty- up until then I didn't even know there was a conspiracy theory..

I suppose anything is possible...I have friends who are convinced he is innocent as well......it makes for good conservation at times.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    I suppose anything is possible...I have friends who are convinced he is innocent as well......it makes for good conservation at times.
    Sure, especially with Tasmanians

A David Martin was killed that day, I used to go out with a David Martin- (but it wasn't him- he hates Tassie)

My nephew in laws name is David Martin.....its a fairly common name though

My nephew in laws name is David Martin.....its a fairly common name though
    Well, there you go!

He would die if he heard you say that, he thought he was pretty special lol

Oh, Holy hell, isn't anyone guilty anymore??? Conspiracy theories, my butt. Have you seen a picture of this bloke? There were a lot of witnesses and survivors, and believe me, this guy isn't hard to identify.

5 attempts and he hasn't succeeded. Attention seeking, wanting a comfy bed for a night in hospital, whatever. I don't care. He is a non-entity in Australia. We have tried to forget that he exists.

As for the 35 people he killed - don't forget the other two killed before he went on his rampage - his father and the woman he was living with.

In memory of Alannah, Madeline, and all the others killed and injured on that day. We remember them, not Martin Bryant.

Let him kill himself. Who cares? Obviously he isnt trying very hard if he attempted 5 times already...

Quote Originally Posted by Kezlyn View Post
    Oh, Holy hell, isn't anyone guilty anymore??? Conspiracy theories, my butt. Have you seen a picture of this bloke? There were a lot of witnesses and survivors, and believe me, this guy isn't hard to identify.

5 attempts and he hasn't succeeded. Attention seeking, wanting a comfy bed for a night in hospital, whatever. I don't care. He is a non-entity in Australia. We have tried to forget that he exists.

As for the 35 people he killed - don't forget the other two killed before he went on his rampage - his father and the woman he was living with.

In memory of Alannah, Madeline, and all the others killed and injured on that day. We remember them, not Martin Bryant.
    There is a picture of him in my link...........We can try to forget him but I dont think that is going to happen....Australia is still talking about him and will proberly continue to do so.

There is a picture of him in my link...........We can try to forget him but I dont think that is going to happen....Australia is still talking about him and will proberly continue to do so.

Probably so, it's not something we can forget in a hurry

More links:

http://www.shootersnews.addr.com/MB%20guilty%20plea.htm

http://home.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/portarthur.html

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/article...inBryant3.html

I think I remember this case--wasn't this the blonde surfer guy who literally slept with pigs? Somebody please give this insane butcher a rope...please--can't believe how many lives this human monster destroyed

That sounds like him Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast