Australia - Mass murderer Martin Bryant attempts sucide

dingo

Former Member
Reaction score
Australias worse Mass murderer has attempted sucide for the 5th time.
This crim is serving 35 life sentences for murdering 33 adults and two little girls.
He will never see the light of day and apparently doesnt have any desire to live.
Should he be watched 24hours a day or should he be left alone with a couple of sharp razor blades...
You can proberly guess my answer.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=93407

Probably- but if you could hear Dave talk about him lol- it might make you think twice, did me...he even gave me a book about it at one stage....but I didn't read it..

I remember posting about this over at whatshisname.. Douglas's site and two people came and told me I should do more research and if I had researched it at all, I wouldn't think he was guilty- up until then I didn't even know there was a conspiracy theory..

I suppose anything is possible...I have friends who are convinced he is innocent as well......it makes for good conservation at times.

Sure, especially with Tasmanians

A David Martin was killed that day, I used to go out with a David Martin- (but it wasn't him- he hates Tassie)

My nephew in laws name is David Martin.....its a fairly common name though

Oh, Holy hell, isn't anyone guilty anymore??? Conspiracy theories, my butt. Have you seen a picture of this bloke? There were a lot of witnesses and survivors, and believe me, this guy isn't hard to identify.

5 attempts and he hasn't succeeded. Attention seeking, wanting a comfy bed for a night in hospital, whatever. I don't care. He is a non-entity in Australia. We have tried to forget that he exists.

As for the 35 people he killed - don't forget the other two killed before he went on his rampage - his father and the woman he was living with.

In memory of Alannah, Madeline, and all the others killed and injured on that day. We remember them, not Martin Bryant.

Let him kill himself. Who cares? Obviously he isnt trying very hard if he attempted 5 times already...:loser:

Oh, Holy hell, isn't anyone guilty anymore??? Conspiracy theories, my butt. Have you seen a picture of this bloke? There were a lot of witnesses and survivors, and believe me, this guy isn't hard to identify.

5 attempts and he hasn't succeeded. Attention seeking, wanting a comfy bed for a night in hospital, whatever. I don't care. He is a non-entity in Australia. We have tried to forget that he exists.

As for the 35 people he killed - don't forget the other two killed before he went on his rampage - his father and the woman he was living with.

In memory of Alannah, Madeline, and all the others killed and injured on that day. We remember them, not Martin Bryant.
There is a picture of him in my link...........We can try to forget him but I dont think that is going to happen....Australia is still talking about him and will proberly continue to do so.

I think I remember this case--wasn't this the blonde surfer guy who literally slept with pigs? Somebody please give this insane butcher a rope...please--can't believe how many lives this human monster destroyed

agreed about remembering.
saying that he did it because of how he looks, that is not the way we do things in america, look at OJ or Michael Jackson, of course they didnt do it.
(wink)

however, the conspiracy theory angle makes sense to me in one aspect, there was a military analyst who spoke about the number of deaths vs wounded and the head shots, the timing, he said this was the work of a highly trained military sharpshooter, not a diminished capacity farm boy who never handled assault rifles. this point has never been conclusively proven to me.

another angle of the suicide, if you were wrongfully imprisoned for life, how long would you put up with it ? Especially when you know no court in the land is going to turn your conviction over, and you don't speak 'legaleze' so you can't adequately prepare for a case or even start one. hopeless is what that is.

me, id last about 10-20 days, then poof.

~lightwaveryder~

I cant believe people think that Martin Bryant was innocent, from all the information I have read and heard by first hand witnesses on the news, how can this be so.
I have never heard of a conspiracy theory. Let him burn in hell for what he did to all those innocent people and their families.

again, i go back to the shooting.

there is just NO WAY inhell that guy did that shooting.

im a shooter, ive shot full auto, semi auto, im military trained and served in USAF Special Ops squadron, and ws trained to shoot at simulated targets
in a 20 second time period. I qualified for expert marksman and there is no way I could shoot like that, and i'm better than average.

the australian people have been hoodwinked. I know what that feels like, the most powerful authority in the western world plunged us into a culture war over weapons of mass destruction that were ficititious to begin with , and he knew it.

i like ozzies, and kiwis, served with a fine ozzy sailor named Levi. great friend.

~lightwaveryder~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back