Confiscated monkey sent sexually explicit audio tapes by Plano owner

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
Plano resident allegedly sent his male monkey a sexually explicit audio tape while the animal was in custody at the Living Materials Center (LMC), according to LMC staff.

Darwin, a Rhesus Macaque Monkey, was confiscated by animal services on Feb. 21 after police found illegal animals in owner Bobby Denton Crawford Jr.’s home.

Darwin was released back to Crawford Friday afternoon after being transported from the LMC, where the monkey stayed the past month.

Sherry Smith, a spokesperson for Plano Animal Services, said Darwin was given back to Crawford because he agreed to move out of the city.
More....
http://www.planostar.com/articles/2007/03/27/plano_star-courier/news/00000001news.txt

I had to read that headline a few times before it sank in.

That's one weird story - an apparently dangerous monkey, references of bestiality... and they returned the monkey to this dude?!? WTF.... Aren't there any laws against keeping dangeous animals and/or bestiality? :bang:

Ewwwww...after reading the rest of the article....EWWWWWWWWWW.

Why would they return the monkey to him? Who knows what else is happening between him and that monkey? What if it gets loose in the city he's moving to and hurts someone? :behindbar

I can only hope Darwin takes care of his thoughtful owner for us. No pun intended either.

Ewwwww...after reading the rest of the article....EWWWWWWWWWW.

Why would they return the monkey to him? Who knows what else is happening between him and that monkey? What if it gets loose in the city he's moving to and hurts someone? :behindbar

I can only hope Darwin takes care of his thoughtful owner for us. No pun intended either.

Yeah i dunno what they were thinking.god only knows what he does with that poor monkey
:waitasec:

I think it's horrible they gave the monkey back to this creep. HE IS ABUSING IT! They should place the monkey maybe in a zoo or preserve to live out his life.

From the sounds of the article they can be very dangerous if they get loose.

I wonder what the people who were supporting him getting Darwin back think now that they know he is abusing him.

That's just nasty. Scary and nasty.

wtf? i thought having sex with animals was illegal?

According to what I read, he wasn't actually having intercourse or whatever. I interpreted it as they were taking care of themselves, by themselves. With the tape recorder on! lol :silenced:

But STILL. EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

(I wouldn't doubt it though that something other than that was going on...poor monkey and all the other animals he owned and any relatives or friends he has!)

Ok, News flash - the LMC staff member that said it was sexually explicit has now retracted his statement, and the owner offered the tape to the public to listen - its the owner crying and saying baby talk like "daddy's coming to get you" etc. As a matter of fact, the LMC staff member says he's afraid he's going to loose his job because his comment was never meant to be published. LMC authorities have reviewed the tape and found nothing inappropriate.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...s/stories/032707dnmetplanomonkey.25c130e.html

Ok, News flash - the LMC staff member that said it was sexually explicit has now retracted his statement, and the owner offered the tape to the public to listen - its the owner crying and saying baby talk like "daddy's coming to get you" etc. As a matter of fact, the LMC staff member says he's afraid he's going to loose his job because his comment was never meant to be published. LMC authorities have reviewed the tape and found nothing inappropriate.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...s/stories/032707dnmetplanomonkey.25c130e.html

I take back what I said about the monkey's owner then. The staff member who did this ought to lose his job! That was a terrible thing to do to this man.

Most people will never remember the retraction of statement, so this man will have what was said haunting him for the rest of his days. :(

Oh for pete's sake. :blushing: I take back my statement's too. Should we start on the staff member now? lol

Thanks, bykerladi!

So that whole thing about talking about "mutual stimulation" wasn't really on the tape?

Good grief! Why would the staff member say something like that, even if he thought it wouldn't be published? What a mean thing to do!

So that whole thing about talking about "mutual stimulation" wasn't really on the tape?

Good grief! Why would the staff member say something like that, even if he thought it wouldn't be published? What a mean thing to do!

For some reason while I was sitting at a traffic light today, I thought about this staff member and what he said. Maybe HE'S the one that should be looked into. What a weird thing to say or think!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back