AZ - Santana Batiz-Aceves for raping teen girls, Chandler, 2007

Dark Knight

Reaction score
CHANDLER, Ariz. — A possible serial predator who stakes out children’s homes, waits for their parents to leave, then sexually assaults his young victims, is being hunted by police in Arizona.

The female victims are raped in their bedrooms and foyers, police said. The attacker carries a weapon, threatens the girls and always manages to escape. He has raped three teenage girls since January, according to local police.

"The suspect is watching the victims prior to when he attacks them. He knows when the parents are leaving," Chandler Police Department spokesman Sgt. Rick Griner told FOXNews.com on Tuesday.
Authorities believe the same man is responsible for the attacks.

Much more at link, including a sketch of the suspect:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261643,00.html

2_61_032706_arizona_rapist.jpg

Chandler, Ariz., police sketch of suspect believed to be responsible for sexually assaulting three girls.

Tan work boots with fresh light blue and white paint drops on them? Maybe the suspect is a house painter or helper with painters; they should ask locals if anyone had just got their house painted with light blue or white paint.

Tan work boots with fresh light blue and white paint drops on them? Maybe the suspect is a house painter or helper with painters; they should ask locals if anyone had just got their house painted with light blue or white paint.

I know here a lot of the RSO's are self-employed as painters etc because they can't get jobs anywhere else. I am betting this is a guy on an RSO list somewhere.

What about this guy from Chandler's RSO list:
http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=040811
040811.jpg

2_61_032706_arizona_rapist.jpg

Actually there are two others that could pass for that picture on my search... I can't get their pictures copied though!

I hope they catch this creep soon.

Paint, maybe auto or house painter. I would think using a spray painter. We have been painting our interior with rollers and the top of my feet is one place I didn't get any paint.

That clears things up a little, doesn't it? I wish they would give an idea of the man's age. Surely a teen would be able to say someone looked 25 or 55. That one with the tatoo would surely be id'd right away, you think?

I live in Chandler, I am really familiar with that area of the attacks. chandler is big though, I live about 7 or 8 miles away so I am hoping my neighborhood is spared.

That composite drawing looks like my brother in law. Even my husband agreed. My BIL though does not work, nor live, in that area , nor does he work in the construction field as people suspect this guy does.

Chandler Rapist Arrested and linked by DNA.

www.azcentral.com
www.eastvalleytribune.com
From the tribune link:
Santana Batiz-Aceves, 39, a twice-deported illegal immigrant with a history of drug charges, was arrested at his Chandler home about 11:49 a.m. near Arizona Avenue and Ray Road. He was booked into Maricopa County’s Fourth Avenue Jail on suspicion of 25 felonies, including kidnapping, child molestation, sexual abuse, sexual conduct with a minor, aggravated assault, burglary and trespassing.

TAXIMOM,
hey there.
Are all the men in post 12 the same man?
I don't think any of them look alike.

Hi philamena! No, they were different RSO's from Chandler. I don't know why I left off the names.

I wonder why he was deported twice? If they were similar crimes, I think there should be some kind of International RSO list for people that have been deported and might possibly return because we have no freaking security!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back